Can't decide on Multi-Vitamin

hidethereal

Which multi-vitamin do you guys prefer?? I've been looking at the Animal Pak but it just seems like the amount of all the stuff in them isn't enough to make a difference and the label is based on two paks a day. I've also heard good things about AST 32x, but it's priced pretty high. So i'm looking for a good priced vitamin or pak, that has alot of aminos and anti oxidants that will benefit me in lifting almost everyday.

Someone needs to make a vitamin pak that has your vitamins, flax oil, glucosamine, aminos and anti oxidants all in one so everyone isn't buying ten different things a month, man life would be great..lol

Any input will greatly help

Taking one vitamin over another willl not make a difference of even a pound. They are all more or less the same.

i dont know what ur saying nots in the animal pac, i take 1 pac aday not the 2 aday and it does me great i would recomend that 1 personally....its got amino's, ef's, argintine liver, and other stuff in it too...really what more do u want in a complete pac???

prolangtum said:
Taking one vitamin over another willl not make a difference of even a pound. They are all more or less the same.

Vitamins are not necessarily for weight gain or loss but more for health benefits. If your not gaining the weight you want than you need to eat more, not change your vitamin.

GNC Mega men and a good anti-ox formula during the day is all you need,add a fish oil for EFA's and you're done.

Don't know if you have it in the States, but Solgar Multi -Vit are very good. Actaully the whole Solgar range in the bomb.

Twin labs makes a decent multi. it is 12 bucks and is a once a day. It has 60 pills. I am happy with it. Doesn't have alot of iron in it which i like.

I agree with skoal , animal paks is good enough for anyone. Wouldn't even make sense to put glocusamine in multivitamins but not everyone needs it. It is more of a specialty vitamin. If you want something for your joints, take some deca.

Back