Capping Anadrol

mustanged77

Tren Freak
OK, now I'm attempting capping oral powders. Anandrol powder. I assume I can use the instructions on this thread "Capping for the layman.
But I have a few questions:

What is the purpose of Dexstrose?
Will I need dexstrose for Anadrol?
What size caps should I order?

Is there anything else I should know?

mustanged77 said:
OK, now I'm attempting capping oral powders. Anandrol powder. I assume I can use the instructions on this thread "Capping for the layman.
But I have a few questions:

What is the purpose of Dexstrose?
Will I need dexstrose for Anadrol?
What size caps should I order?

Is there anything else I should know?

Dextrose is just used as a filler, since the amount of anadrol powder you will be using is so small you need something to fill the rest of the capsule, I use size 0 for my Var/Tbol/Dbol caps as they are quite easy to swallow and not so small that you coudn't use them for capping CEE and so on.

MAke sure you buy the correct size capping machine as they are made for different capsule sizes i.e the Cap-M-Quik for size 0 caps, also get a tampering tool.

Lucky13 said:
Dextrose is just used as a filler, since the amount of anadrol powder you will be using is so small you need something to fill the rest of the capsule, I use size 0 for my Var/Tbol/Dbol caps as they are quite easy to swallow and not so small that you coudn't use them for capping CEE and so on.

MAke sure you buy the correct size capping machine as they are made for different capsule sizes i.e the Cap-M-Quik for size 0 caps, also get a tampering tool.
Thanks!

Correct. The dextrose is only meant to fill the empty space in the capsule - kinda.

More specifically, it is used as a filler so that you can mix the hormone powder evenly and distribute it evenly into the capsules. Without it, imagine how hard it would be to get exactly 10mg into each cap. Impossible.

We use dextrose because it is VERY cheap, fine granual, edible, mixes well with most anything, and its pretty much better than any other filler you can think of. If its not better, I assure you its cheaper so there....still better!

I've seen a couple or sources selling caps with protein powder as a filler, they try to make out this is a no expense spared option making there caps better then everyone else's but in reality it's false logic as whey protein is no where near as good as cheap ol'e dextrose.

Thanks

DougoeFre5h said:
Correct. The dextrose is only meant to fill the empty space in the capsule - kinda.

More specifically, it is used as a filler so that you can mix the hormone powder evenly and distribute it evenly into the capsules. Without it, imagine how hard it would be to get exactly 10mg into each cap. Impossible.

We use dextrose because it is VERY cheap, fine granual, edible, mixes well with most anything, and its pretty much better than any other filler you can think of. If its not better, I assure you its cheaper so there....still better!

Yeah, I realized this after I thhought about it a while. Its the only way get it even. At first I was Like "why would you add something to it?" Now I get it.
I'm thinking about using a small food processer to mix it. Anybody heard of. using baking soda?

Supplies are on their way. I'll keep you posted.

Back