Cycling Beastdrol?

If you are already injecting a small amount of test cypionate(and will be after finishing the BD), is Beastdrol still likely to contribute to lethargy or bad mood?

I have never tried an oral steroid except for 2 weeks of liquid dianabol which I didn't notice anything from. I figure most of the problems with steroids usually come from popping them in pill form. I know I can still make gains and I'm fairly patient, however the gains are pretty slow since I never run high dosages of anything. I would be satisfied with 5 lbs of lbm actually.

Thanks!

you SHOULD stack beastdrol WITH test in my oppinion.
like this for eg:

wk1-6 20mg beastdrol ed
wk1-12 500mg testcyp ew

One more question, the Torem that RUI-Products sells says 60mgs/mL.. am I going to need to get several bottles of this? I don't understand if it's stating that there's only 60mg to the bottle which would be very little. Is it concentrated?

60mg/ml meand there 60mg PER ML . howmany ml is there?
thats your answer.
i really think you should do ALOT more research BEFORE you use anythign as basic convertions should not be an issue. nore PCT.

I wanna try Beastdrol as my first PH cycle and on the site it suggests using UNLEASHED and their POST CYCLE product. Is the UNLEASHED necessary? And is their post cycle therapy (pct) recommendation all I need? All of the SERM and post cycle therapy (pct) theories are slightly confusing to me... Any help/suggestions would be great!

Aries

if your only doing a short cycle you should be ok. but normally i lieka post cycle therapy (pct) with nolvadex or clomid.
this IS a steroid your going to use so dont fool yourself there IS shutdown.

i dont rec oral only cycles but wish you luck.
ill be using soem beastdrol myself in a few months along with test and ether mast, primo or tren. havent decided yet.

GOOD LUCK MAN WITH YOUR CYCLE AND BE SAFEE :-D

WARNING to all company called Pro Peptides and Melanotan US Incorporated are selling products that are not real . Had some GHRP 6 and MGF tested and its just malititol and other types of fillers . Also said an alarming amount of Bacteria in Vials . Yuck I want money back . PRICKS...

And what proof of this?

How would i include an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) into that?

If you were to which I would wait till after Beast, since Beast is a DHT derivative which is plenty of anti-estrogenic on its own. I would go with 8-10 pumps of Formastanozol in the am and then repeat in pm.

i disagree ....i think with an sd clone and tren(ph)clone, an otc pct like the one you outlined is not the safest way to go about things

most definately it can work, and will for some, but to say a serm is not warranted or at least within arm's reach is a little 'off' for my liking

why dink around with a bunch of different otc supps, one toremifene will work 100%, is cheaper, and more effective

for a hdrol clone sure, maybe even an sd or tren clone solo, but the combo the op wants to run is extremely suppressive, not to mention he has no on cycle test/dht base, thus creating a horrible imbalance in his cycle and a rapid and severe shutdown of the hpta

to the op, good luck with whatever you plan to run

***never tamox/nolva with a nor compound, in this case the tren clone.....clomid or torem

I would want to do everything possible to lower my gyno risk, like combining Superdrol/beastdrol/whateverdrol with a stronger androgen such as DHT or a precursor

2wks is not enuff, i thought you were patient

i was on test for 9wks, added var, lethargy kicked in, id assume beastdrol would be worse

I am pretty patient djm, I just had a small amount to see how would react, I didn't notice anything. It was a sweet tasting liquid.
I noticed more from a supplement called NO-shotgun, so I decided to get more of that instead(at least thats what I remember, it was a while ago).

Thanks for answering that question to those that did. I have another one, is there a chance that this could produce Gyno, if your using test(test alone doesnt cause gyno for me)? Thanks again

Last edited:
i wouldnt add another dht precurser.........beastdrol/aka superdrol is already a dht derivitive, it just asks very weird once the methyl is attached to it (i.e. gyno, delayed gyno)...

your hdl is going to be destroyed from the beastdrol, and adding another dht compound could only further the damage.....imo hdl/lipids are something very overlooked by beginners who only pay attention to liver/liver support, what in reality the liver will rebound and its the lipid profile that is more sensitive

id look into aromasin for what you want. its an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and being a suicide inhibiter will not allow for any estro rebound, and its is very favorable on your hdl as opposed to adex and others...12.5mg is more than enuff start to finish, rui has it as exemestane

good luck

***imo you will still feel the lethargy because you are using the compound at the start, where test cycp may take 4-5wks+ to kick in, long after you stop using the beastdrol....mood and libido should be fine, its the lethargy to watch for, if it even affects you

Thanks alot Needtogetaas for simplifying it. I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to PH or steroid use and all the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT supplements that come with it. It seems like everytime I go to order the HCGenerate its out of stock lol Hopefully it comes in soon I'm getting antsy ha. Should I be taking liver treatments before I start the cycle or is the N2Guard during cycle good enough?

hcgenerate is in stock now my man.. :wiggle:

i disagree ....i think with an sd clone and tren(ph)clone, an otc pct like the one you outlined is not the safest way to go about things

most definately it can work, and will for some, but to say a serm is not warranted or at least within arm's reach is a little 'off' for my liking

why dink around with a bunch of different otc supps, one toremifene will work 100%, is cheaper, and more effective

for a hdrol clone sure, maybe even an sd or tren clone solo, but the combo the op wants to run is extremely suppressive, not to mention he has no on cycle test/dht base, thus creating a horrible imbalance in his cycle and a rapid and severe shutdown of the hpta

to the op, good luck with whatever you plan to run

***never tamox/nolva with a nor compound, in this case the tren clone.....clomid or torem

Well first off all my friend Forma-stanzol is not just some supplement lol.. Some of the ingredents were drugs long before clomid and nolva was around.. Forma-stanzol is a suicide aromatase inhibitor (letheron tm) as well as serms and more all in one.

A serm without a suicide aromatase inhibitor after a beastdrol cycle is more likely to cause rebound. During beastdrol/superdrol more often then not estrogen will be low (because as you said its a dht) and when coming off a rebound accrues.....
Anyone and everyone who knows how to read a study and research knows good and well the anabolic

although "formastan" its self has nothing in common at all with nolva or clomid, forma-stanzol does. Nolva and clomid are serms and they block estrogen at the ER thus stopping it from having any effects on the ER.

However when on nolvadex or clomid the level of estrogen in your body does not go down but rather it goes up!!!!. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body but it does not in anyway effect test from converting to estrogen. In fact by stopping the estrogen from entering the ER it causes your body to create both more testosterone AND ESTROGEN :biggrin::biggrin: let no one ever forget this. Your bodies level of estrogen goes up well taking nolvadex or clomid not down and anyone who has read a study or two and has been around a wile knows this. This is why it is very very very common for nolvadex and or clomid to cause what is known as "rebound gyno" if you use these product for pct with out a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or even better a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" (which is what forma-stanzol is)
Estrogen going up during pct is not a good thing .

Now as you can see formastane its self and nolvadex/clomid are worlds apart. From here on throughout my explanation I will be speaking only about forma-stanzol as I feel it is the far superior compound because it has both formastane (suicide aromatase inhibition as well as progesterone reducing effects) and phytoserms (Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) effects. On top of this it also has many other necessary effects for any prospective steroids user.

One Forma-stanzol's many characteristics is whats know as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" of aromatase. This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated. Therefore, when you stop taking Forma-stanzol your aromatase enzyme level will quickly catch up to normal and full estrogen production will resume.

Now Another important attribute to forma-stanzol is of course its phytoserm effects. Serm/phytoserm effects are important for pct because of there binding to the estrogen receptors, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity only at the ER. This causes a increase to LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The important thing to remember here is although both nolvadex and clomid will do this they do it at a price! not only does the level of estrogen keep going up well taking them (unlike with forma-stanzol) but they can also be harmful in many other ways ( read post 6 in this thread to learn more about this. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html). This is why phytoserm's "medically and clinically" excepted natural serms are better. Combined with other compounds like the ones in forma-stanzol they are a much more effect form of pct or on cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Furthermore forma-stanzols 7,8 Benzoflavone a neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.7,8 Benzoflavone also has a positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. But Forma-stansols posative effects on libido dosn't end there. As any well versed steroid user knows lowering progesterone can also have a very positive and profound effects on sex drive.

Forma-stanzol unlike any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or serm also has anabolic effects and coverts to a anabolic at a "dose dependent rate". In other words when used at the higher end of dosing ( 10 pumps twice a day) after a week it starts to covert somewhat to a anabolic compound and adds gains to your cycle. Still when used at the lower end or pct stile dosing protocol ( 5 pumps twice a day) there is no worries about suppression because its anabolic conversion is again " dose dependent" and only happens at higher doses taken for longer periods of time. How Amazing is that? I dont know any Ai's out there that can clam this nor do I know one single Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that also lowers progesterone too!

Because of the formatane and now added compounds in forma-stanzol Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid primobolan Depot ( but only when used at higher doses for longer periods of time).even at the lower dosing It increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%,and increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of hcg and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscription drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

forma-stanzol is a synergistic blend of supporting components making forma-stanzol a Highbred on cycle estrogen/progesterone control and pct drug.

Aromatase inhibition: 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA, CGP 32349) in advanced prostatic cancer.
Comparison of the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodyn... [Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1990] - PubMed result
Biochemistry and function of sterols - Google Books
Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione in ma... [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1993] - PubMed result

In each of these studies we can see that despite that fact that 4-hydroxyandrostenedione has also ( in some studies) shown to be a "very weak prohormone" to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone, as an aromatase inhibitor it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties. The use of 4-hydroxy 4-androstenedione gradually increase androgen levels while simultaneously decreasing estrogen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Natural androgen production is increased by the stimulation of the hypothalamic pituitary axis via an increase in luteinizing hormone (LH) levels coupled by the direct stimulation of testosterone by 4-hydroxy 4-androstenedione. Luteinizing hormone (LH) is responsible for the production of total serum testosterone and testicular function. Formastane gives a gradual decrease in estrogen blood concentration which produces a signal of the hypothalamic pituitary ( again despite its very weak conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone).

Whatever "weak conversion activity" it may have is more than compensated for by its ability to drop estrogen levels. This action of course reduces the suppressive signal estrogen sends to your brain.

In all of these studies Formastane was shown to suppress estrogen concentrations yet dos not suppress gonadotropins .

Let me further help you understand the difference and why one is good for pct (suicide aromatase inhibitors) and the other is not.

To understand why forma-stanzol may be useful while regular ai's (like Letro and A-dex) are not we'll need to first understand the differences between
the two. suicide aromatase inhibitors are actually steroidal compounds, while regular Ai's (like Letro and A-dex) are non-steroidal drugs ( no I don't mean STEROID LIKE YOU ARE HOPING LMOA)

Of course, there are some similarities between the two types of AIs...both
suicidal and non suicidal AIs mimic normal substrates (essentially androgens), allowing them to compete with the substrate for access to the binding site on the aromatase enzyme. After this binding, the next step is where things differ greatly for the two different types of AI's. In the case of a suicide aromatase inhibitors the noncompetitive inhibitor will bind, and the enzyme initiates a sequence of hydroxylation ( hence the name 4-hydroxy given to formastane) ; this hydroxylation produces an unbreakable covalent bond between the inhibitor and the enzyme protein. Now, enzyme activity is permanently blocked; even if all unattached inhibitor is removed. Aromatase enzyme activity can only be restored by new enzyme synthesis.

Now, on the other hand, most all other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) are competitive inhibitors, reversibly bind to the active enzyme site, and one of two things can happen: 1.) either no enzyme activity is triggered or 2.) the enzyme is somehow triggered without effect. Thus essentially they can actually disassociate from the binding site, eventually allowing renewed competition between the inhibitor and the substrate for binding to the site. This means that the effectiveness of competitive aromatase inhibitors depends on the relative concentrations and affinities of both the inhibitor and the substrate, while this is not so for noncompetitive inhibitors. Forma-stanzol is a suicide aromatase inhibitor meaning that once it has done its job, and deactivated the aromatase enzyme, we don't need it anymore! Starting to understand now bro? Other Ai's need to remain present to continue their effects and this is why they are not the best choice for use during pct but forma-stanzol is..

that was on impressive explanation for an otc pct supplement

first off im not your bro, i reserve that for my friends

second i will give you credit that you stand by your product and believe in its capabilities

i 100% get the idea of a suicide inhibiter and you really didnt need to impress me with the ridiculously long sales pitch

i totally agree a serm + Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (suicide inhibiter) is fantasic as a pct protocol

i disagree tho that forma-stanzol as an otc supplement can be as effective as a proven combo like TOREMEFINE + AROMASIN (which you amazingly failed to mention in your writeup)

this forma-stanzol (catchy name, altho i was expecting some Winstrol (winny) in there too) is a rather new product to the market, so for my dollars and health i would not trust it to a pct of a STEROIDAL compound like superdrol (your clone beastdrol)

if their comes a time when their is numerous logs and reviews from unbiased users of the product (which is hard to find when it relates to need2, considering your companies marketing style), then i would be more than welcome to the idea of trying it as an otc alternative to a less suppressive cycle i.e. hdrol (i believe you carry another clone to this as well)

my original post was to the nature of the 4-5 different pct products and numerous dosing times throughout the day, and that a simple dose of toremifene at night would be simpler and more effective (im sorry but again until there is solid real world user evidence, i will never believe an otc supplement can compete with a serm like torem, regardless of what kind of exotic herbal concoction is printed on the label), and if you should so desire, a dose of aromasin

btw why would one want to use formestane in their pct when it will reduce the hdl level and increase ldl, thus harming the user's cholesterol profile......oh yeah its ok seeing its already shot to sh*t by the superdrol the user is taking....
aromasin is proven to be gentle on the lipids, and toremifene is proven to improve the lipid profile. these are both backed by countless years of bloodwork taken post cycle

that was on impressive explanation for an otc pct supplement

first off im not your bro, i reserve that for my friends

second i will give you credit that you stand by your product and believe in its capabilities

i 100% get the idea of a suicide inhibiter and you really didnt need to impress me with the ridiculously long sales pitch

i totally agree a serm + Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (suicide inhibiter) is fantasic as a pct protocol

i disagree tho that forma-stanzol as an otc supplement can be as effective as a proven combo like TOREMEFINE + AROMASIN (which you amazingly failed to mention in your writeup)

this forma-stanzol (catchy name, altho i was expecting some Winstrol (winny) in there too) is a rather new product to the market, so for my dollars and health i would not trust it to a pct of a STEROIDAL compound like superdrol (your clone beastdrol)

if their comes a time when their is numerous logs and reviews from unbiased users of the product (which is hard to find when it relates to need2, considering your companies marketing style), then i would be more than welcome to the idea of trying it as an otc alternative to a less suppressive cycle i.e. hdrol (i believe you carry another clone to this as well)

my original post was to the nature of the 4-5 different pct products and numerous dosing times throughout the day, and that a simple dose of toremifene at night would be simpler and more effective (im sorry but again until there is solid real world user evidence, i will never believe an otc supplement can compete with a serm like torem, regardless of what kind of exotic herbal concoction is printed on the label), and if you should so desire, a dose of aromasin

btw why would one want to use formestane in their pct when it will reduce the hdl level and increase ldl, thus harming the user's cholesterol profile......oh yeah its ok seeing its already shot to sh*t by the superdrol the user is taking....
aromasin is proven to be gentle on the lipids, and toremifene is proven to improve the lipid profile. these are both backed by countless years of bloodwork taken post cycle
Damn:moon:
:flame:
:shoot7:
:whipping:
:rockband:
:crying:

you know whats really amazing, after reading the 'need2' explanation to the quality of forma-stanzol..............it sounded eerily familiar to something iv read from anthony roberts........

Aromasin-Nolvadex PCT

its actually pretty much 'stolen' seeing it was never cited, and it seems as tho aromasin was replaced by forma-stanzol where ever can be

writing some long ass explanation will not go over my head and get me to break for your products

good attempt tho.....bro

you know whats really amazing, after reading the 'need2' explanation to the quality of forma-stanzol..............it sounded eerily familiar to something iv read from anthony roberts........

Aromasin-Nolvadex PCT

its actually pretty much 'stolen' seeing it was never cited, and it seems as tho aromasin was replaced by forma-stanzol where ever can be

writing some long ass explanation will not go over my head and get me to break for your products

good attempt tho.....bro

LMAO.

If I were going to plagarize someone else's work, I'd pick someone more intelligent than Anthony Roberts...

:chimney:

Back