Cycling Beastdrol?

Lol ohhh man. Soo I guess I don't really understand what suppressives are and what 'compounds' are considered suppressive. I also don't understand why some things can be paired together and others cannot (mostly anti-estrogens; like why can't I use Tomaxifen?) I get the whole aromatase thing and I know that above all I don't want gyno.. my balls can disappear for all I care as long as I don't grow tits! All I really want is a cycle that will ultimately boost my size a bit and be safe about it. I have money to spend but I don't wanna shell out hundreds of dollars on supps when I could've spent alot less. I feel like I want to use Beastdrol because I see alot of folks on here talking about it's 'impressive gains' and like you all I want impressive gains! So, what do I NEED to incorporate in my Beastdrol cycle to make the cycle effective and garantee no abnormal breast tissue or pancreatic cancer complications!? lol.

Lol ohhh man. Soo I guess I don't really understand what suppressives are and what 'compounds' are considered suppressive. I also don't understand why some things can be paired together and others cannot (mostly anti-estrogens; like why can't I use Tomaxifen?) I get the whole aromatase thing and I know that above all I don't want gyno.. my balls can disappear for all I care as long as I don't grow tits! All I really want is a cycle that will ultimately boost my size a bit and be safe about it. I have money to spend but I don't wanna shell out hundreds of dollars on supps when I could've spent alot less. I feel like I want to use Beastdrol because I see alot of folks on here talking about it's 'impressive gains' and like you all I want impressive gains! So, what do I NEED to incorporate in my Beastdrol cycle to make the cycle effective and garantee no abnormal breast tissue or pancreatic cancer complications!? lol.

imho

beastdrol wk 1-4 20mg
toremifene wk 5-8 (as i outlined above)

id add stuff like liv52, fish oil, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto
***i dont like the all-in-one products because half the stuff you dont need and alot the time they are not dosed right. and milk thistle has such poor bioavailibility its useless;go with liv52 or liver juice or even better liver longer....all the stuff i mentioned (ancilleries) are dirt cheap and will be less than the need2guard as just as effective.......toremifene can be had at rui (site sponsor) and is cheap also (1bottle will do), and then get your beastdrol from mr. supps

all this shouldnt cost more than $150, less shit to worry about, strait and to the point

Thank you djm! How do I dose the toremifene?

check post #11

you could do it 60mg all the way through, but by front loading it the first week you will be back very fast. compared to nolva and clomid, toremifene is very low side wise, and it has a positive effect on your hdl which will essentially be thrashed by the beastdrol

take your dose before bed, all of it, ed, if the taste bothers you, shoot it into a bit of water or juice and 'shoot' it.........trust me, toremefine will have you back very fast, it beats all other serms, and any otc protocol as well.....its alot simpler too

check post #11

you could do it 60mg all the way through, but by front loading it the first week you will be back very fast. compared to nolva and clomid, toremifene is very low side wise, and it has a positive effect on your hdl which will essentially be thrashed by the beastdrol

take your dose before bed, all of it, ed, if the taste bothers you, shoot it into a bit of water or juice and 'shoot' it.........trust me, toremefine will have you back very fast, it beats all other serms, and any otc protocol as well.....its alot simpler too

Is it ok to throw in some albuterol during post cycle therapy (pct) to help lean out?

Thanks guys alot, I actually feel confident about doing this now! So four weeks Beastdrol and four weeks torem with liver protection throughout the cycle! Sounds simple enough! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Thanks guys alot, I actually feel confident about doing this now! So four weeks Beastdrol and four weeks torem with liver protection throughout the cycle! Sounds simple enough! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Good luck Eat Big and lift hard!!:biggthump

One more question, the Torem that RUI-Products sells says 60mgs/mL.. am I going to need to get several bottles of this? I don't understand if it's stating that there's only 60mg to the bottle which would be very little. Is it concentrated?

One more question, the Torem that RUI-Products sells says 60mgs/mL.. am I going to need to get several bottles of this? I don't understand if it's stating that there's only 60mg to the bottle which would be very little. Is it concentrated?

No u get one bottle and u get 60 doses of 60mg per bottle one is all u should need. what it means is for every ml u get a 60mg dosage. hope that helps

Last edited:
Is it ok to throw in some albuterol during post cycle therapy (pct) to help lean out?

i guess you could a la clen, but i wouldnt want to cut weight during post cycle therapy (pct), of any kind, id give my body ample time to adjust to whatever size iv kept, then say cut 1month -6wks after post cycle therapy (pct)......with any sd clone you should piss away the carbs the first week anyway

im in canada, winter here, so i dont worry bout a lil tummy thickness being traded off for size, as you would in texas lol

i guess you could a la clen, but i wouldnt want to cut weight during post cycle therapy (pct), of any kind, id give my body ample time to adjust to whatever size iv kept, then say cut 1month -6wks after pct......with any sd clone you should piss away the carbs the first week anyway

im in canada, winter here, so i dont worry bout a lil tummy thickness being traded off for size, as you would in texas lol

I heard the sides with clen arent worth it and that Albut was better. Also i just bought some albut and was planning on running it solo any suggestions on dosage and what to take with it?

I heard the sides with clen arent worth it and that Albut was better. Also i just bought some albut and was planning on running it solo any suggestions on dosage and what to take with it?

iv never used albuterol solo, i did use lipoex from atlas labs though, and it broke down like this:
70mg Caffeine, 50mg Green Tea (50% EGCG), 5mg Yohimbine, 5mg Albuterol

i was doing 2caps 2xed, some guys i heard did 6ed, so that would be 30mg already....4caps was good enuff for me, altho it was a blend, hard to say how much the dose of albuterol was contributing

if you dont like clen, look into cyx3 from axio, i dont like clen, but cyx3 is fkn great, and the sides are much much less, almost non existant

iv never used albuterol solo, i did use lipoex from atlas labs though, and it broke down like this:
70mg Caffeine, 50mg Green Tea (50% EGCG), 5mg Yohimbine, 5mg Albuterol

i was doing 2caps 2xed, some guys i heard did 6ed, so that would be 30mg already....4caps was good enuff for me, altho it was a blend, hard to say how much the dose of albuterol was contributing

if you dont like clen, look into cyx3 from axio, i dont like clen, but cyx3 is fkn great, and the sides are much much less, almost non existant

lol too late already got the albuterol ill figure it out. i think u dose 4mg every 4 hours and go 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Also ima stack it with keto. Thanks for the info tho will def look into it in the future :beertoast

Last edited:
If you are already injecting a small amount of test cypionate(and will be after finishing the BD), is Beastdrol still likely to contribute to lethargy or bad mood?

I have never tried an oral steroid except for 2 weeks of liquid dianabol which I didn't notice anything from. I figure most of the problems with steroids usually come from popping them in pill form. I know I can still make gains and I'm fairly patient, however the gains are pretty slow since I never run high dosages of anything. I would be satisfied with 5 lbs of lbm actually.

Thanks!

If you are already injecting a small amount of test cypionate(and will be after finishing the BD), is Beastdrol still likely to contribute to lethargy or bad mood?

I have never tried an oral steroid except for 2 weeks of liquid dianabol which I didn't notice anything from. I figure most of the problems with steroids usually come from popping them in pill form. I know I can still make gains and I'm fairly patient, however the gains are pretty slow since I never run high dosages of anything. I would be satisfied with 5 lbs of lbm actually.

Thanks!

2wks is not enuff, i thought you were patient

i was on test for 9wks, added var, lethargy kicked in, id assume beastdrol would be worse

2wks is not enuff, i thought you were patient

i was on test for 9wks, added var, lethargy kicked in, id assume beastdrol would be worse

lathergy i never got while ontest for 15 weeks. if your on a cycle with NO testosterone then yes the more shut down you get while on (with no test) the more shitty/tierd your gonna feel. also if your using toomuch Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro that can make you feel shitty and tierd.

Last edited:
Back