DaHurt's First Cycle

Jan 28 (Day 21 - 3 weeks!)

Nothing really exciting to report today - just resting and doing crap around the house. Got a full night's sleep and just slept until I woke up, no alarm, which was nice. I'm really thankful that the dbol hasn't messed with my sleep at all. I was 218 this morning when I weighed, which is probably one of the most accurate measurements in a while, as I was fasted for like 9-10 hrs.

My arms are really sore today, which makes me happy because I know I hit them hard yesterday :D. I was very happy with my bicep strength - something I've struggled with a little bit. I was able to curl the 40lb DBs very slowly and controlled for a full ROM.

Going to start the DES and LR3 on Monday, and I can't wait!

Jan 28 (Day 21 - 3 weeks!)

Nothing really exciting to report today - just resting and doing crap around the house. Got a full night's sleep and just slept until I woke up, no alarm, which was nice. I'm really thankful that the dbol hasn't messed with my sleep at all. I was 218 this morning when I weighed, which is probably one of the most accurate measurements in a while, as I was fasted for like 9-10 hrs.

My arms are really sore today, which makes me happy because I know I hit them hard yesterday :D. I was very happy with my bicep strength - something I've struggled with a little bit. I was able to curl the 40lb DBs very slowly and controlled for a full ROM.

Going to start the DES and LR3 on Monday, and I can't wait!

isnt it nice to have rest days sometimes:D

It is...but it's also kind of tough because I love training so much! Have to resist the urge though!

you are right man,esp coming off a good arm day like you did yesterday,you are still pumped up from that,then the let down of knowing you are gonna rest a couple of days lol

rest = growth

Exactly! I have to constantly remind myself of this haha

you are right man,esp coming off a good arm day like you did yesterday,you are still pumped up from that,then the let down of knowing you are gonna rest a couple of days lol

haha yep...although I did hit it pretty hard this past week and my body is feeling a little worn down, so it isn't too hard to take it easy

Exactly! I have to constantly remind myself of this haha

haha yep...although I did hit it pretty hard this past week and my body is feeling a little worn down, so it isn't too hard to take it easy

yea my body is feeling wore down to,here recently,ive changed up my routine,where wednesday is legs,thursday is chest and friday is back,so by friday night,im usually wore out lol

i took an extra gym day today and did chest and back because my fiance wanted to do cardio... didn't do jiu-jitsu today so i though what the hell..

u guys wanna talk tough.. try doing a 5 day split plus 5 days of 2hr jiu-jitsu sessions a week.. it gets complicated.. haha

Good progress bro. Keep it up. I went from 190 to 225 on my first cycle. Put on a lot of BF though. Your gonna be jacked as shit by the time this cycles over.

i took an extra gym day today and did chest and back because my fiance wanted to do cardio... didn't do jiu-jitsu today so i though what the hell..

u guys wanna talk tough.. try doing a 5 day split plus 5 days of 2hr jiu-jitsu sessions a week.. it gets complicated.. haha

Jesus...I'd be ready for two days off!

Good progress bro. Keep it up. I went from 190 to 225 on my first cycle. Put on a lot of BF though. Your gonna be jacked as shit by the time this cycles over.

Thanks man...I don't mind some body fat as it's a bulk, but 3J is definitely keeping that to a minimum with the diet!

gotta step it up bro.. im competing in the pan american and world jiu jitsu championship...

and my 3 gold medals from last year are getting lonely :D

Back