DaHurt's First Cycle

Okay since today marks 3 weeks exactly, I thought it'd be a good idea to do progress pics - it also allowed me to practice posing some...which I'm terrible at LOL.

ANNNND since my fiancee is out of town I needed something to keep me busy :D

There's something about the front double biceps that I don't like...maybe it's my chest, not sure though.

Any and all constructive criticism is welcome as always.

Definitely some excellent progress!

Thanks buddy...I really can't believe I've been eating 5000 calories a day for basically the last 3 weeks and have still maintained some definition...it's all in WHAT you eat!

This is only week 3! Wait until the compounds peak. Your gonna grow into a beast

i KNOW IM RIGHT... YOU'LL BE WRITING ABOUT HOW RIGHT I WAS 10 WEEKS FROM NOW DONT WORRY!!!! LOL

i hope you're right!

You have a lot of potential and you were smart enough to get 3J on your side from the get go! Looking forward to week 8+ to see how things are going!

I know the test is starting to kick in by your activity in the ass thread lately ;)

You have a lot of potential and you were smart enough to get 3J on your side from the get go! Looking forward to week 8+ to see how things are going!

I know the test is starting to kick in by your activity in the ass thread lately ;)

Thanks Pops! Haha yeah the Ass thread and I have been well-acquainted lately :D:D:D

i KNOW IM RIGHT... YOU'LL BE WRITING ABOUT HOW RIGHT I WAS 10 WEEKS FROM NOW DONT WORRY!!!! LOL

haha good! and then you can say 'i told you so!'

I'm really glad I'm logging all of this...it's going to be cool to look back and read through it all, and you only get one first cycle!

Wow! after only 3 weeks. Great progress!
Nice job I'm looking foward to week 10 & nice to see you changed your diaper. lol

Great job so far and hookin up with 3j was the best move! I'm planning on doin the same for my first. Did u feel at one moment that eatin all that food was going to be hard?

Wow! after only 3 weeks. Great progress!
Nice job I'm looking foward to week 10 & nice to see you changed your diaper. lol

Thanks man! And YES I decided to change the damn diaper lol.

Great job so far and hookin up with 3j was the best move! I'm planning on doin the same for my first. Did u feel at one moment that eatin all that food was going to be hard?

Appreciate it bud, you won't regret hooking up with 3J. Not really - because I was already eating a lot of food before I connected with 3J...the biggest thing we've changed is strategically eating my carbs at specific times of the day, as well as cycling them through the week, which makes a huge difference!

Wow! great job bro! I can definately see a difference. Can't wait to see the end results.

Thanks brother, me too!

getting broliC bro lookin forward to seeing your final result when your cycles done :dance2:

5000 calories on top of gear and ur training...daaamnn bro GET iiTT!! :beertoast

Back