DaHurt's First Cycle

My last post was pretty short and to the point, mainly because it was late and I was tired, and just trying to get down my last meal before crashing.

I forgot to add that I stumbled upon some 50mg dbol tabs :D so I am increasing my dosage to 45mg/day: 10mg tab AM, 25mg(half of 50mg tab) pre-workout, and 10mg tab PM...and I may extend it out to 5-6 weeks.

I officially started to practice my posing, since I do plan to compete one day, and took pictures of the compulsories. IMO my weakest is definitely the front double bicep - so I really want to work on widening the lats (to improve taper) and improving my biceps...also not a fan of how my chest looks in this pose, but not sure of how to improve other than pounding away at it like normal.

Sticking to the 3J diet and so far so good...weight is all over the place because I'm cycling carbs.

A girl came up to me when I was leaving the gym and commented on how big I'm getting, then just came out and asked if I was 'all natural'...so naturally I just said 'of course'...none of her business anyways...although I have a feeling people are going to really start suspecting once the test kicks in...but oh well fuck em!

Brother im so proud of you,you are such an inspiration to me and prolly alot of us,keep up the great log and work ethic you have man,and you will go far brother!!!! Im taking notes ffrom your log,so next cycle i do,im gonna do a thread of my own log,thanks to you and bigherm

Brother im so proud of you,you are such an inspiration to me and prolly alot of us,keep up the great log and work ethic you have man,and you will go far brother!!!! Im taking notes ffrom your log,so next cycle i do,im gonna do a thread of my own log,thanks to you and bigherm

Thanks man, knowing that people are actually reading it helps me keep it going!

Jan 23 (Day 16)

My strength is definitely increasing, never used 100lb DB's for incline press before. Did my 5th test injection in the right glute...went just fine.

Chest/Light Tri's

Incline DB Press

14x70w/u, 10x100, 10x100, 8x100
Flat DB Press
12x70w/u, 7x100, 8x100, 7x100
Incline DB Fly ss w/ Close Grip DB Press
10x30, 10x40, 8x40
Wide Grip Hammer Press FST-7
7x10-12x1plate+quarter, 30 sec rest
Cable Fly
12x60, 12x60, 12x50
Tri Ext w/ Rope
4x12x80-100lbs

yeahhhh buuuddy loll 5 shots in mann by the time your finished this cycle youll be throwing around 130s for reps brother.

you have 3j diet is in check training is on poitt let the test take care of the restt and your week points lol i promise you by the time your done your cycle week points wont exist...

did that ghrp really make a big diff in your appetite??

how are you feeling overall?

Overall I'm feeling pretty awesome...libido has shot through the roof in the last couple days too...what really sucks is my girl is going out of town for 2 weeks on Thursday...talk about terrible timing!

so true brother!!!

Yes indeed...haha now after a good session I'm like "hell yeah I can't wait to log this shit on Ology" LOL

yeahhhh buuuddy loll 5 shots in mann by the time your finished this cycle youll be throwing around 130s for reps brother.

you have 3j diet is in check training is on poitt let the test take care of the restt and your week points lol i promise you by the time your done your cycle week points wont exist...

did that ghrp really make a big diff in your appetite??

I hope so! Yeah my appetite is ridic right now...I'm eating about 5k calories a day and I'm still hungry between meals!

Jan 24 (Day 17)

I've definitely noticed an increase in libido...every girl I walk by on the sidewalk that is remotely good looking distracts me. All I want to do is have sex, and I think it's driving my girl a little crazy haha. What sucks is that she is about to be gone for 2 weeks...talk about terrible timing!

Went and got a chiropractic adjustment and scheduled a deep tissue massage for next Tuesday...it will be my first one so I'm stoked. The pain in my upper back has come back a little bit, so I've decided to lay off of deads for a couple of weeks just to see if that helps.

Back

Lat Pulldown
15x150w/u, 12x150w/u, 10x190, 10x190, 10x190
Bent Reverse Grip Row
14x135w/u, 12x185, 12x205, 10x225, 8x245
High Row (Hammer Strength)
10 each arm, 10 both arm x 160w/u
12x180, 10x270, 10x270
Chest Supported Row
12x80, 10x90, 10x115, 7x115
Cable Pullover
12x80, 12x100, 12x100

Listen to your body D!

When the pain starts lay off that area or muscle group. It will avoid more serious injury.

Loving this log btw! Nothing like the first cycle!

well sounds like the test has kicked in lol,better keep it zipped to the hip big brother:D esp if your fiance is gone for 2 weeks:eek::laugh:

Haha yes I think that's safe to say! Man it's gonna kill me! TWO WEEKS! Oh well, at least I'll get some great forearm development! LOL

Listen to your body D!

When the pain starts lay off that area or muscle group. It will avoid more serious injury.

Loving this log btw! Nothing like the first cycle!

Great advice, Zeek - I definitely want to be in this for the long-haul, and we only get one body!

It's kind of exciting, but kind of depressing, because I know that I'll probably never have the same gains again!

Listen to your body D!

When the pain starts lay off that area or muscle group. It will avoid more serious injury

This is advice that really needs to sink in. I was too stubborn to follow it for a long time. Deadlifts are fun as hell when you're pulling big numbers, but your spinal health is more important for the longhaul if it's causing discomfort. You really do look like a buff baby in the new pic lol.

This is advice that really needs to sink in. I was too stubborn to follow it for a long time. Deadlifts are fun as hell when you're pulling big numbers, but your spinal health is more important for the longhaul if it's causing discomfort. You really do look like a buff baby in the new pic lol.

For sure man...that's exactly why I'm laying off of deads for a bit...

Damn it! I do look like a fucking baby haha!

looking good brotha! cycle is coming along nicely.

Appreciate it man!

Back