DaHurt's First Cycle

Nope I'm in week 12 and I decided to go 14 weeks...so pretty soon!

I dont know what i was thinking... But you looking like a beast bro for sure... everytime i eat a meal i think to myself this is what you go threw every day to get were your at now.. but keep up the hard work you are seeing excellent gains!

wow 235 lb NICE LMB there, I'm under you by 10 lb my waist is small no love handles, I'm trying to shoot to 240 lb with LBM, how big are your guns son?

P my arms are only 18"! But I have big delts so it helps create the illusion of even bigger arms haha.

Wait, you saying I got love handles? LOL I've definitely added some fat, but IMO it isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Hurt your gains/improvements are sick bro! This is one of the most impressive cycle threads I have seen. Your body really responded well other than those few minor injuries. It's exciting to see you achieve incredible results.

Hurt your gains/improvements are sick bro! This is one of the most impressive cycle threads I have seen. Your body really responded well other than those few minor injuries. It's exciting to see you achieve incredible results.

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I'm very pleased with how my body has responded thus far! The injuries were nothing...just part of the game!

Sassy I'll have to send you the vid ;)

Rage doesn't get to see anything!

And on a serious note, please stay off my thread if you're going to post nonsense like that. Start your own thread, have some respect.

This is why Georgia's cycle thread was so much more fun.

What's up Sassy. Lookin' good. Where's my discount code?

Back