DaHurt's First Cycle

WTF???? I wrote this??? No way, I have never used ghrp2, I used 6.

6 does not increase hunger, 2 does for the record.

I feel like someone edited this but I doubt it's possible... maybe it was late when I replied IDK.

One thing is for sure though, whomever took rep away from me was right for doing so. The statement saying ghrp6 increases hunger is not true.

i am confused,,,,, or stupid,,,, you pick but i gotta ask. this whole time from reading posts i thought it was GHRP6 that increased hunger. but are you not saying that it is 2 that increases not 6??? can you clear this up?

They can both increase appetite to different degrees I believe. I was under the impression for a while that it was only 6...but I've read quite a few scientific papers lately that indicate GHRP2 more closely mimics the actions of ghrelin in increasing appetite.

how you feelin brother!? i can see your getting JACKED!! lookin good man,good to see hard work pays off!

how you feelin brother!? i can see your getting JACKED!! lookin good man,good to see hard work pays off!

Hey man feeling great...thanks!

You still sitting around 335? Have you checked BF to see where you are in a while??

Hey bud..yeah 235 not 335! haha...I started throwing in some cardio here and there (just low intensity) so I feel like I've leaned out a little, and kept gaining muscle. I haven't checked bf lately though.

Hey bud..yeah 235 not 335! haha...I started throwing in some cardio here and there (just low intensity) so I feel like I've leaned out a little, and kept gaining muscle. I haven't checked bf lately though.

LOL yeah sorry you would be beyond monster at 335 LOL

Ok, I just wanted to repost DaHurts stats from the start of his cycle from post 1

Ok guys the time has come (well, in January). My first cycle is going to consist of test e at 600 mg/wk for 12 weeks, and a dbol kicker at 40 mg/day weeks 1-4. I know it is advisable to run test only for your first cycle, and I've thought a lot about this, and decided to add the dbol since my goal is to compete next year.
My stats:
24 y/o, 5'10", 205 lbs, 8.4% body fat

Now this is where hard work & great diet will get you on cycle!

I believe that the last weight I saw from DaHurt was 236? Amazing!
Great job Bro! I cant say it enough!

oh yeah but he's prolly at 8.45% body fat now....;-) Hurt - get your ass into the supermarket and start eating, bro....I'll be disappointed if you dont finish this thing at 245! u got your PCT on board, right?

oh yeah but he's prolly at 8.45% body fat now....;-) Hurt - get your ass into the supermarket and start eating, bro....I'll be disappointed if you dont finish this thing at 245! u got your PCT on board, right?

haha! yeah of course man got pct all lined up and waiting.

I'm very happy with 30 lbs...40 lbs may not be realistic :D

Man I stopped training them a few weeks ago because they were getting ridiculous! Wish I had that problem with everything else!

Man I stopped training them a few weeks ago because they were getting ridiculous! Wish I had that problem with everything else!

Are you doing anything specific to target them? I'm trying to build the back of mine...upper back traps more. i have them pretty decent coming off the top of my shoulders.

Are you doing anything specific to target them? I'm trying to build the back of mine...upper back traps more. i have them pretty decent coming off the top of my shoulders.

Yeah Leanbody showed me an awesome exercise that really increased the thickness:

Lying on your stomach on an incline bench at about 30% incline hold a pair of DBs about half of what you shrug standing up...so I use the 60's. Shrug the DBs straight up and hold the contraction then let it down slow...did wonders for building the back thickness of my traps!

Back