DaHurt's First Cycle

This is why Georgia's cycle thread was so much more fun.

What's up Sassy. Lookin' good. Where's my discount code?
I really don't like your attitude. This is a great log with good info here. U don't have something good to contribute find the door and stop pissing people off here.

I would call this a friendly warning.

I really don't like your attitude. This is a great log with good info here. U don't have something good to contribute find the door and stop pissing people off here.

I would call this a friendly warning.

Thanks man

Thanks guys...I'll keep updating through the end and PCT...then I'll probably start a different log for my time off, during which I'll be running IGF-DES and LR3 as well as GH (which I plan to keep running indefinitely).

I'll start putting my workouts up here again, because I think it will help me through PCT.

yo bro - what did u work Sat? I worked out at 24 San Ramon. Good motivation out there in the burbs.... plus a nice collection of machines - u should check it out one day.

Off to do legs - gotta catch up to your 28" quads so i can bitch about outgrowing my pant legs...hahahahaha:wallbash:

yo bro - what did u work Sat? I worked out at 24 San Ramon. Good motivation out there in the burbs.... plus a nice collection of machines - u should check it out one day.

Off to do legs - gotta catch up to your 28" quads so i can bitch about outgrowing my pant legs...hahahahaha:wallbash:

Hey brotha! I had to hit a quick leg workout, my best bud from back home was in town so I had to get in a get out...first beer since New Years and I'm feeling it today!

Hit chest today and did things a little differently. Went back to the basics. I want to pack a lot more mass on my pecs as IMO they are lagging a little bit behind my back, legs, and delts.

So it was all heavy barbell movements today: flat bench, incline, and decline. Then I finished them off with FST-7 on the wide grip hammer press.

I wasn't 100% today as my good friend from back home was in town and last night I drank (hard) for the first time since New Years. Nonetheless, I was still able to pummel my chest! On flat bench after my warm-up sets I did 8x275, 6x300, 4x315, and then I did a couple sets of assisted reps and controlled negatives to failure. After that I was pretty much fried so I did very slow controlled reps on incline with only 225, same with decline.

I'll be hitting chest with heavy BBs from now on to build some much needed mass.

Hit chest today and did things a little differently. Went back to the basics. I want to pack a lot more mass on my pecs as IMO they are lagging a little bit behind my back, legs, and delts.

So it was all heavy barbell movements today: flat bench, incline, and decline. Then I finished them off with FST-7 on the wide grip hammer press.

I wasn't 100% today as my good friend from back home was in town and last night I drank (hard) for the first time since New Years. Nonetheless, I was still able to pummel my chest! On flat bench after my warm-up sets I did 8x275, 6x300, 4x315, and then I did a couple sets of assisted reps and controlled negatives to failure. After that I was pretty much fried so I did very slow controlled reps on incline with only 225, same with decline.

I'll be hitting chest with heavy BBs from now on to build some much needed mass.

I hear you bro. It is always good to go back to the basics once in awhile. We all have to go there sometimes to get back what we were out to get. But it looks like you had a killer workout. And what is your weight sitting at these days?

I hear you bro. It is always good to go back to the basics once in awhile. We all have to go there sometimes to get back what we were out to get. But it looks like you had a killer workout. And what is your weight sitting at these days?

Exactly man!

Well I was sitting at 235 for a while...just weighed myself and I'm 238.6 right now :D

Definitely surprised by that! Maybe I'll see 240 after all...:yesway::yesway::yesway:

Your def going to see 240 the way you are. Get it stuck in your head and go for it. I already know you eat hard as hell so I say you can def get there

Back