DaHurt's First Cycle

looking big man. you might be holding a little water but you still look lean.

i know what you mean about the calves feeling swole. I took my dog for a walk the other day and it was a pretty hilly route and it felt like my calves were going to explode.

Here are a few more pics just for Herm and Bullseye lol. And logs are just better with pics anyways! These taken this morning, no food yet, not pumped up.

Weighed myself fasted this AM and I'm 212.6...which means at the end of the day I'll likely be 215-217, to compare to previous measurements reported here, which weren't fasted. Took measurements for 3J so I'll go ahead and put em up here too:

Thigh: 26"
Waist: 32.5"
Calf: 16"
Arm extended: 15.75"
Chest: 45.5"
Hips (around ass): 41"

looking big man. you might be holding a little water but you still look lean.

i know what you mean about the calves feeling swole. I took my dog for a walk the other day and it was a pretty hilly route and it felt like my calves were going to explode.

thx man...I'm pretty happy with how the adex has done at regulating water so far. Haha I was typing a lesson plan this AM and I thought my forearms were going to explode - the pumps from this dbol are INSANE!

How's your mood? Getting those happy vibes? You have a small waist compared to your ass haha. Make sure you keep it that way. I look like a block.

How's your mood? Getting those happy vibes? You have a small waist compared to your ass haha. Make sure you keep it that way. I look like a block.

Not yet...today I was actually pretty sluggish and lazy until it was time for the gym, then I was pumped.

Haha yeah but my waist has definitely expanded a little bit with all of this eating and water weight - hopefully I can get it back down when I cut!

Jan 19 (Day 12)

Felt really tired all day, took a nap in the early afternoon.

Did my 4th test injection today in left glute, went well but I'm really having trouble getting back there...anyways got it done.

Today I took:

0.25mg adex
40mg dbol
300mg test e
300mcg GHRP6
300mcg Mod GRF

...and it was a high carb day so that was AWESOME.

Mixed things up a little bit with legs and did front squats instead of back squats - really hit the lower quad hard.

Legs

Leg Ext warm-up
20x90, 12x130, 12x130
Front Squat
12x135w/u, 10x185, 10x205, 8x225, 6x250
Leg Press
15x405, 12x585, 10x775, 10x865
Hack Squat FST-7 (this was KILLER)
7x12x2 plates each side, 30 sec rest
Seated Leg Curls
12x90w/u, 10x110, 10x130, 10x130
Straight Leg DB Deadlift ss w/ Standing Calf Raise (DL, CR)
3x(10x70, 10x210)

Nice pics. Arms looking jacked to hell.

LOL - yeah - a "little" pumped! nice work bro.

Back pumps suk - i get those too and have to stretch out a lot - wierd - just comes and gos. I get them with squats and if I do more than 4-5 sets they ruin the rest of the workout. But I find the leg press irons em out nicely. My advice - go for higher weight and lower reps.

LOL - yeah - a "little" pumped! nice work bro.

Back pumps suk - i get those too and have to stretch out a lot - wierd - just comes and gos. I get them with squats and if I do more than 4-5 sets they ruin the rest of the workout. But I find the leg press irons em out nicely. My advice - go for higher weight and lower reps.

Actually mine is pretty much constant...and no matter how much I stretch, the lower back stays tight as f*ck...going to pick up some taurine and probably go for a deep tissue this weekend...arms today and then two days off!

Back