DaHurt's First Cycle

Jan 20 (Day 13)

Almost 2 weeks into the cycle! Looking forward to the next 2 weeks of dbol and then hopefully the TEST will arrive at the party...and I start 4 weeks of IGF-DES and LR3!

Feeling a lot of strength from the dbol and getting great pumps...especially in my arms. Back pumps are still there, and so is the lethargy, but oh well gotta push through!

I know that I'm weighing more, so I must be at least a little bigger, but I don't feel like I am...BUT people keep saying that I look a lot bigger, so I guess I must! :bigok:

Pinning 3x a day to get my GH releasing peps isn't the most fun thing, but I'm used to it now.

Today I took:
40mg dbol
300mcg GHRP6
300mcg Mod GRF

Arms

Straight Bar Curls
12x60->8x40, 8x80->8x60, 8x80->8x60, 8x80->8x60->8x40
Lying Incline DB Curls
8x30, 8x30, 6x30->3x25
1 Arm Preacher Mach Curls (FST-7)
7x8-12x30lbs
Overhead EZ Bar Tri Ext
15x60w/u, 15x90, 12x115, 10x135
Rope Pressdown ss w/ Straight Bar Pressdown
3x8-12eax60lbs
Cable Kickbacks
3x8-12x30

Actually mine is pretty much constant...and no matter how much I stretch, the lower back stays tight as f*ck...going to pick up some taurine and probably go for a deep tissue this weekend...arms today and then two days off!

may sound crazy, but i have been doing outer quad rolls on the IT band and front quad rollson the rectus femoris on the stiff foam tube. Some massage guy explained to me how its all connected to the back, but i forgot. Anyways - this seems to help alot for me. Its just boring to do at the end of your workout.

Any effects from the GHRP/ MOD GRF? hands cramping, wrists sore? anything like that?

Any effects from the GHRP/ MOD GRF? hands cramping, wrists sore? anything like that?

No cramping or soreness as of yet. The only noticeable side other than a very pronounced increase in hunger is a very warm flushed feeling in my head about 10 min post injection that lasts for approximately 10 min.

Jan 21 (Day 14 - 2 weeks!)

Decided to go in and murder my calves today. I also trained calves by themselves last week and was able to really obliterate them...I think I'll continue to have a calf day at least for the next few weeks...but for the sake of having two solid rest days I may move the calf day to chest day and just split the workouts AM/PM (it's a high carb day too). Calves are just one of those areas that I feel I can always improve in!

I've really started to feel the increase in strength from the dbol in my last few workouts, so I can't wait for this coming week!

Calves

Standing
5x12
Leg Press Calf Ext
4 stripsets to failure (4->3->2->1 plate(s))
Donkey Calf Raises
5x8-12
Seated Calf Raise
4 stripsets to failure (3->2->1 plate(s))

Total sets: 18...8 of which were strip-sets

Jan 21 (Day 14 - 2 weeks!)

Decided to go in and murder my calves today. I also trained calves by themselves last week and was able to really obliterate them...I think I'll continue to have a calf day at least for the next few weeks...but for the sake of having two solid rest days I may move the calf day to chest day and just split the workouts AM/PM (it's a high carb day too). Calves are just one of those areas that I feel I can always improve in!

I've really started to feel the increase in strength from the dbol in my last few workouts, so I can't wait for this coming week!

Calves

Standing
5x12
Leg Press Calf Ext
4 stripsets to failure (4->3->2->1 plate(s))
Donkey Calf Raises
5x8-12
Seated Calf Raise
4 stripsets to failure (3->2->1 plate(s))

Total sets: 18...8 of which were strip-sets
Excellent updates my man, you are coming into it now!

Appreciate it brother...you'll be there soon! Damn there are so many logs to keep up with these days...haha I love it!

Jan 23 (Day 16)

My strength is definitely increasing, never used 100lb DB's for incline press before. Did my 5th test injection in the right glute...went just fine.

Chest/Light Tri's

Incline DB Press

14x70w/u, 10x100, 10x100, 8x100
Flat DB Press
12x70w/u, 7x100, 8x100, 7x100
Incline DB Fly ss w/ Close Grip DB Press
10x30, 10x40, 8x40
Wide Grip Hammer Press FST-7
7x10-12x1plate+quarter, 30 sec rest
Cable Fly
12x60, 12x60, 12x50
Tri Ext w/ Rope
4x12x80-100lbs

My last post was pretty short and to the point, mainly because it was late and I was tired, and just trying to get down my last meal before crashing.

I forgot to add that I stumbled upon some 50mg dbol tabs :D so I am increasing my dosage to 45mg/day: 10mg tab AM, 25mg(half of 50mg tab) pre-workout, and 10mg tab PM...and I may extend it out to 5-6 weeks.

I officially started to practice my posing, since I do plan to compete one day, and took pictures of the compulsories. IMO my weakest is definitely the front double bicep - so I really want to work on widening the lats (to improve taper) and improving my biceps...also not a fan of how my chest looks in this pose, but not sure of how to improve other than pounding away at it like normal.

Sticking to the 3J diet and so far so good...weight is all over the place because I'm cycling carbs.

A girl came up to me when I was leaving the gym and commented on how big I'm getting, then just came out and asked if I was 'all natural'...so naturally I just said 'of course'...none of her business anyways...although I have a feeling people are going to really start suspecting once the test kicks in...but oh well fuck em!

Back