DaHurt's First Cycle

Sweet! 240lbs ! I knew you could do it Bro!
Latest pic looks great lots of dense quality muscle.
Congrats on your first cycle amazing results.

Very impresive progres and better log, I think we all learn from this one, brotha congrats!!!

Thanks man hope your cycle is going well!

240 is beastly man. Those wheels are looking massive.

Thx bro - we'll see how long I hold on to 240...not long I'm guessing once I drop this water!

Sweet! 240lbs ! I knew you could do it Bro!
Latest pic looks great lots of dense quality muscle.
Congrats on your first cycle amazing results.

Appreciate it D, it has definitely been a fun ride!

Read through your log over the past couple days bro, inspiring to say the least. I'm thinking about running a comparable cycle now...

Also saw you said you're working on your PhD? That's awesome, I'm actually considering pursuing one, so it's good to know that it's possible to bodybuild alongside it.

Sweet! Awesome first cycle! 240 looks good on you- quality muscle added there bro. Diet and training will be key to hanging on to it but based on what I know about you, you've got the smarts and dedication to do it!

Props!

Read through your log over the past couple days bro, inspiring to say the least. I'm thinking about running a comparable cycle now...

Also saw you said you're working on your PhD? That's awesome, I'm actually considering pursuing one, so it's good to know that it's possible to bodybuild alongside it.

Glad the log could be helpful man! I was doing my PhD but I decided to finish early with an MS, because I'd originally planned on entering academia, but now I just want a job.

Sweet! Awesome first cycle! 240 looks good on you- quality muscle added there bro. Diet and training will be key to hanging on to it but based on what I know about you, you've got the smarts and dedication to do it!

Props!

Thanks bro...we need to get together soon for a session!

holy shit thats a huge gain u made, u had to have worked your ass off for does numbers thats for sure bro!

It's not work when you love it brother :D

Wow, amazing gains and great thread.

Thanks a lot man!

Glad the log could be helpful man! I was doing my PhD but I decided to finish early with an MS, because I'd originally planned on entering academia, but now I just want a job.

Ahh really? I'm also considering doing that...

Did you enter a PhD program and drop out then after you got your MS certificate? Or specifically enter a Master's program?

Thanks man

Ahh really? I'm also considering doing that...

Did you enter a PhD program and drop out then after you got your MS certificate? Or specifically enter a Master's program?

Thanks man

I entered a PhD program, decided it wasn't what I wanted, and based on the research I'd already completed, am writing a Master's thesis.

I didn't 'drop-out', I changed direction.

Very inspiring DaHurt. Great progress and dedication. Your build is exactly what myself and others dream of reaching.

I am now very interested in adding peptides. Now off to read every thread in that section.

Very inspiring DaHurt. Great progress and dedication. Your build is exactly what myself and others dream of reaching.

I am now very interested in adding peptides. Now off to read every thread in that section.

Thank you for such kind words brother...let me know if you have any peptide questions, I'll do my best :D

So tomorrow marks the 2 week mark since my last pin...I haven't noticed any changes in how I feel, strength, or weight. In general, I've had no androgen-related sides from this cycle; no acne, testicular atrophy, nothing. I may run bloods and see where everything is...if levels are too high I may hold of on SERMS for a little while longer.

Just because pics make the log better, I thought I'd share a shot of my stash...everything lined up for the next cycle...now I just get to wait and stare at the vials LOL.

DSC_0122-1.jpg

I just ordered 3J, so I can drop this extra weight I am packing. Then when I get to a decent base and BF%, I have a similar cycle planned that I already ordered, along with peptides.

Having it there waiting on me will motivate me to go above and beyond.

Keep going DaHurt.

So tomorrow marks the 2 week mark since my last pin...I haven't noticed any changes in how I feel, strength, or weight. In general, I've had no androgen-related sides from this cycle; no acne, testicular atrophy, nothing. I may run bloods and see where everything is...if levels are too high I may hold of on SERMS for a little while longer.

Just because pics make the log better, I thought I'd share a shot of my stash...everything lined up for the next cycle...now I just get to wait and stare at the vials LOL.

DSC_0122-1.jpg

What all you got there that is sexy!

Back