Deca and You by Macro

i still dont understand the aroma with the mix of decca and test can someone explain

simpllyhuge said:
is the reason for deca being hard on the sex drive even while on test due to procaltin? and if so can this be completly controlled with something like Caberlone.

its partly due to prolactin impacts, but primarily due to direct progestenic binding. (the prolactin issues derive from that).

using cabergoline can help, but usually wont ameliorate the issue.

sean usmc said:
i still dont understand the aroma with the mix of decca and test can someone explain

do you mean aromatase inhibitor?

using one with nandrolone and test will reduce estrogenic metabolites, which upregulate the progesterone receptor increasing nandrolones effects in that aspect (which you generally do not want-gyno in particular)

macro said:
do not use nolva with or post nandrolone usage

This is because of tamoxifen's effects of progesterone receptors?

Last edited:
macro said:
do you mean aromatase inhibitor?

using one with nandrolone and test will reduce estrogenic metabolites, which upregulate the progesterone receptor increasing nandrolones effects in that aspect (which you generally do not want-gyno in particular)
It does depend upon the amount of the estrogen resulting.

For those that don't have the problems with progestins, deca and fina are wonderful substances.

For those, like me, who do have problems with them, they can be nightmares that cause problems for extremely long periods of time. Progestins can cause lack of libido, bloating, gyno, headaches, fatigue, etc., etc.

I've found that vitex helped, much more than any serm or aromatase inhibitor. I then found that b6 worked more consistently and for more people than vitex, and with fewer sides as well as being cheaper.

But we're still not there yet. I have some ideas.

so on a test deca cycle would it be best to go with arimidex .25mg ed and vitamen B6 at like 400mg ed. or should one get cabergolin instead of B6?

as a note have revised opinion on the primacy of PgR binding. Prolactin suppression is generally very effective, though calorie excess can tip the balance (impacts of insulin can be offsetting, but higher doses of cabergoline or pramipexole- the preferred agent- can offset even this).

one must also look at the impacts on the dopaminergic system by these androgen/progestins, particularly when it comes to their long term impacts- like high level continuing suppression. Prolactin suppressors, particularly pramipexole as well as the less used (and more post issue recuperative selegiline-- mao-b inhibitor), have a definite role in reversing post cycle issues, other than just gynecomastia. selegiline is somewhat of a mixed bag, as while it reduces the toxic dopamine metabolites that have been implicated, it does also still increase dopamine within the space (its hard to say what the net is, generally-- would say its beneficial but there may be instances where its "two steps forward, one step back")

I got puffy nipples because of Epistine and my nipples were sensitive for a month. It was Horrible.

<--- My avatar is hot!

deca and test

yes deca and test are terrible. I feel bad for the youngsters whos asses i kick deadlifting and squatting the shit out of them. I also feel very guilty about the superhuman strength my 45 year old ass gets about 6 weks into the cycle..boo hoo.

Back