DocJ’s Long Layoff: Input on strategy

bleachcola said:
Theories float around that endogenous test production can resume when only on anavar. That remains to be proven but anecdotal evidence has been pretty positive on the matter from what I've heard.
Yes, sort of...most say that shut down is shut down and from a physiologic point of view that's correct but we all know that different compounds shut down the HPTA more (nandolone, tren), shall we say, completely than others.

doc j im comming off after 2 years. im waking 20mg of aromasin and 80mg of novla and still feel shut down. Do i really need clomid, cause i keep starting it but then stopping cause i feel bitched out.

simpllyhuge said:
doc j im comming off after 2 years. im waking 20mg of aromasin and 80mg of novla and still feel shut down. Do i really need clomid, cause i keep starting it but then stopping cause i feel bitched out.

If nolva isn't working then I doubt clomid will fix the problem. Get some HCG and use it with the nolva, then continue the nolva afterwards until you feel normal again.

I'm available for substitute conception services. No its not free but very reasonable.

bleachcola said:
Pullinbig too.

as a board sponsor, i was under the impression that admin would not allow discussion of my competition. kind of like rologo and ***

Insane_Man said:
I'm available for substitute conception services. No its not free but very reasonable.

I believe DocJ stated 'Aids-free' as a prerequisite for consideration. :insane2:

i need to recover already. ive been off for like 2-3 weeks. on novla 80mg and about a week into 20 mg aromasin. just started clomid again which i stopped cause i was feeling bithced out.

simpllyhuge said:
i need to recover already. ive been off for like 2-3 weeks. on novla 80mg and about a week into 20 mg aromasin. just started clomid again which i stopped cause i was feeling bithced out.
Anything over 40mg/day of nolva is overkill IMO, like in my posts above, I'm expecting it to take at least 6 weeks on nolva for me to be recovered. I wouldn't take aromasin for more than 2-3 weeks post cycle. You don't want estrogen dropping too low.

thanks for the advice doc j. Why do u say i wouldnt want estrogen dropping too low?,for libido issues or other reasons?

is going higher than 40mg of novla actually counter productive?
i also restarted clomid even thou it makes me feel bitched out. i think ill just run 50mg thou if you think thats enough.

should i run another hcg kit if my boys are softening up a little. ?

thanks for help and please answer all my questions cause this is a tough time for me right now. anxiety and shit like that.

also im on 100mcg t4 cause im been half as running on and off gh 2-3 iu for a while. i havent shrunken that much even thou i havent been working out due to hurting my elbow. sorry to steal your thread, i thought since it was rellevent you would mind.

Ultra low estrogen levels causes plenty of problems, one being negative impact on libido. I don't think over 40mg/day nolva is counterproductive, I just think it's a waste of money b/c it isn't doing anything positive over that dose. Personally, I actually feel BETTER on clomid than post cycle therapy (pct) with only nolva...I realize this is rare but everyone's different. I wouldn't worry about taking the clomid and would suggest some HCG or HMG for 1-2 weeks.

HeHateMe said:
Do you have experience with HMG? If so, how does it differ from HCG besides the higher price tag?
Personally, no. HMG influences LH and FSH while HCG only LH so on paper, HMG should actually work better for our purposes. Most of the studies done on regaining male fertility now are using HCG and HMG together, why both? not sure, seems to me one would only need HMG.

yeah, i think im gonna run another hcg kit. if im gonna open up a 5000iu kit i might as well use it all. u run out or aromasin in like 9 days thou so should i run 1000iu a day or should i just run like 250 two times a week.
thanks for the help by the way

At this point (well into PCT) I'd run it at a higher dose for a shorter period (7-10 days).

Careful though. Studies show that doses above 500iu tend to desensitize Leydig cells. Studies also show that taking nolva helps prevent the desensitization so be sure to take it together.

bleachcola said:
Careful though. Studies show that doses above 500iu tend to desensitize Leydig cells. Studies also show that taking nolva helps prevent the desensitization so be sure to take it together.
Exactly, I'd do 10 days, 500iu/day but that's all.

Back