DocJ’s Long Layoff: Input on strategy

DocJ said:
I've taken it for 8 weeks straight before (w/ ketotifen), I've also had training partners who've taken it M-F with weekends off for 12 weeks (w/ benadryl).

Yes, benadryl will accomplish the same thing, however, you may need to take a day off the albuterol here and there during your cycle because benadryl isn't as effective as ketotifen at preventing attenuation.

I see. On your 8 week stint with albuterol, were there any troublesome sides while on it? How did it affect your gains and training?

Sliding_Filament said:
I see. On your 8 week stint with albuterol, were there any troublesome sides while on it? How did it affect your gains and training?
I used it for fatloss so lean muscle gain would be difficult to determine (probably not much). The only side I noticed was increased temp and a little bit of the "shakes" similar to ECA stack, very mild overall though, not like clen.

DocJ excellent posts on your recovery, question for you if I may, did you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your 2 year cycle

thevoice said:
DocJ excellent posts on your recovery, question for you if I may, did you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your 2 year cycle
Yes, usually 250-500ius, 2x/week, I believe using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle is a slightly more effective use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) rather than higher doses at the end of a cycle.

DocJ said:
I used it for fatloss so lean muscle gain would be difficult to determine (probably not much). The only side I noticed was increased temp and a little bit of the "shakes" similar to ECA stack, very mild overall though, not like clen.

Would you know if it also depletes taurine stores like clenbuterol?

Can one safely run it along side a thiazide diuretic while on a 12 week cycle with test e? I'm skeptical about this though, considering how close one gets to cramping up while on a Beta agonist.

Sliding_Filament said:
Would you know if it also depletes taurine stores like clenbuterol?

Can one safely run it along side a thiazide diuretic while on a 12 week cycle with test e? I'm skeptical about this though, considering how close one gets to cramping up while on a Beta agonist.
I think we can safely say that it does deplete taurine, most likely at a much slower rate though (d/t the half-life).

I wouldn't ever take any diuretic with clen, the risk of getting dehydrated is too high IMO.

Mini Update: I'm really enjoying the HGH/slin combo now. Muscles are very full compared to the first few weeks of post cycle therapy (pct). My strength is still down but is showing signs of life as well.

Last update: the wife is "late"
I only started feeling my libido was absolutely 100% the last couple weeks but everything else has felt great for awhile now.

I would up the dose of albuterol, Im only 185-190lbs and I have found that 20-24mg works perfect for me. Do doubt you are much larger than me so it one would think you could dose it even higher. We already had the debate on how long you can use with without attenuation so Im not going to go there :)

I would take lower doses of HG, 2-4IU once a day 5 on 2 off. I think your body makes more use of a lower but more frequest dose as opposed to higher less frequent doses. Running GH for less than 3mos is pointless IMO!

Glad you dropped the DNP, too many negatives with that product.

Hope I dont get flamed for this one but have you considered high doses of trib while your off? I use 5g/day and it works amazing for libido at that dose, I even get acne from it if you can believe that.

Best of luck with the family!!!

force said:
Hope I dont get flamed for this one but have you considered high doses of trib while your off? I use 5g/day and it works amazing for libido at that dose, I even get acne from it if you can believe that.

Best of luck with the family!!!
Thanks!
What % standardized is your Trib? I'm taking 1g/day and mine is a high % like 80%, most supplements are much lower then that.

I was using bulk powder that had a high % but lately Ive just been using Ultimate nutritions bulgarian trib which is 45% I think (prolly one of the only ultimate products I would say is good lol). I havent noticed a decrease in effect at all and having capsules is way better than having to put up with the taste of the bulk powder!!!

I found the difference going from a gram a day to five was huge...I think most people dont like it cause they dont take enough. You get results from a gram though?

force said:
I was using bulk powder that had a high % but lately Ive just been using Ultimate nutritions bulgarian trib which is 45% I think (prolly one of the only ultimate products I would say is good lol). I havent noticed a decrease in effect at all and having capsules is way better than having to put up with the taste of the bulk powder!!!

I found the difference going from a gram a day to five was huge...I think most people dont like it cause they dont take enough. You get results from a gram though?
Not like the results you're talking about. I just increased my dose to 4g/day with the 80% sapponins version I have, we'll see what happens.

DocJ said:
Not like the results you're talking about. I just increased my dose to 4g/day with the 80% sapponins version I have, we'll see what happens.

I think you will find the difference to be pretty significant :)

DocJ said:
Update: I will be a Daddy come late summer :)

All right good for you Doc thats good news.Congrats to you and your wife.
I have a 4 yo girl and 2 yo boy and if your into it theres nothing like it. To hear your little girl or boy it don't matter at that small age anyhow when you hear them call Daddy WOW nothing like it. Well that's it i don't want to start sounding like a pussy or any thing but you'll see. All the best to ya....Mike

HeHateMe said:
Congratulations doc.

Do you intend on throwing together a cycle sometime soon?
Thanks everyone.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I really want to get leaner this summer than I have the past few years so I may need to devise a way to keep from losing LBM which can probably only lead to one thing.......

Back