DocJ’s Long Layoff: Input on strategy

im gonna keep running my clomid for another few weeks and then continue to run novla for longer. I want to get blood work done for a long refractory period that ive always had on and off. How long should i wait before testing proclatin and all that stuff.

I'd get it done a couple weeks after you discontinue the nolva.

-----------------------------

Update for myself: I added clomid back into the mix (50mg EOD) as the nolva alone didn't seem to be cutting it. If after another week or so I still don't feel recovered I may add a short dose HCG to attempt to jump start things a little more. I'm starting the HGH/Slin combo this week along with the deprenyl.

doc j how long can run clomid for? i have been feeling fine on it and my balls are fully plump, and the hcg has probly cleared again by now. But im still shut down and not intrested at all. I think that might be due to low estrogen since i was running aromasin at 20mg a day also, but im done with that.

so can i keep running the clomid and novla for another few weeks.

Yes but you really don't need high doses at this point; 20mg/day nolva and 25mg/day clomid would be plenty. I already feel better today after adding the clomid back in the mix.
-----------------------------------------
I'm going to add a stack of natural sups here soon that will include:
tribulus
maca
avena sativa
nettle root

Update: Feeling almost back to "normal." I'll probably be dropping the nolva/clomid after this week. I don't think any HCG is going to be necessary at this time. I can already feel the deprenyl (5mg EOD) making a big difference in my mood and concentration levels. Started HGH on 5/17 (3iu's/day).

Feeling very well now. Still getting used to a decreased recovery rate between workouts but I added humalog 3x/week pwo @5ius which should bump up recovery.

DocJ said:
I'm going to add a stack of natural sups here soon that will include:
tribulus (80% stand): 1g/day
maca: 1g/day
avena sativa: 1g/day
nettle root: 2g/day

Forgot to post doses (see above) Started all the natty stuff about a week ago.

simpllyhuge said:
doc what results can i expect if i was to add slin to my gh only cycle as oposed to just the gh.
More than half of GHs' anabolic effect is due to IGF-1 production, but unfortunately this is quite often wasted. This is because IGF-1 has an extremely short half life in the bloodstream, so it usually doesn't reach many target tissues (muscles for our interest) to exert maximum anabolic effect. To rectify this situation, insulin can be used to increase the amount of an IGF-1 binding protein (specifically IGF1-BP3) that actually helps IGF-1 to reach the muscles and exert its' extreme anabolism. Insulin also reduces the amount of "bad" IGF1 BP's, (BP's 2 and 4) that would normally interfere with IGF-1 uptake and use by muscle. Also, GH injections cause a down regulation of insulin sensitivity in the body which is why insulin is such a good stack with HGH.

Good luck on the mini docs! whats gonna be their first cycle /jk seriously good luck but remember the best part is making them

First of all, good luck with the little DocJ's. I'm a new father myself, and the kid is just tons of fun.

Quick question Doc, say someone wanted to do a cutter after a 12 week cycle of test e, where will albuterol fit in and how much of it?

Sliding_Filament said:
First of all, good luck with the little DocJ's. I'm a new father myself, and the kid is just tons of fun.

Quick question Doc, say someone wanted to do a cutter after a 12 week cycle of test e, where will albuterol fit in and how much of it?
Albuterol has a very short half-life (like ephedrine) but albuterol is a (relatively) selective beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonist, just like Clenbuterol so you get a solid fat burning effect. Therefore, I'd take albuterol just like one would take the ECA stack, 4mg 3-4x/day. I'd also use ketotifen 1mg/night to avoid receptor attenuation. Also, albuterol has been shown to induce hypertrophy and increase HDL levels which is really helpful.

Last edited:
DocJ said:
Albuterol has a very short half-life (like ephedrine) but albuterol is a (relatively) selective beta-2 adrenoreceptor agonist, just like Clenbuterol so you get a solid fat burning effect. Therefore, I'd take albuterol just like one would take the ECA stack, 4mg 3-4x/day. I'd also use ketotifen 1mg/night to avoid receptor attenuation. Also, albuterol has been shown to induce hypertrophy and increase HDL levels which is really helpful.

Yes, I've heard of that, and it's basically one of the reasons I'm interested in it.

How many weeks could one safely take it, and could benadryl be an alternative to ketotifen?

Sliding_Filament said:
Yes, I've heard of that, and it's basically one of the reasons I'm interested in it.

How many weeks could one safely take it, and could benadryl be an alternative to ketotifen?
I've taken it for 8 weeks straight before (w/ ketotifen), I've also had training partners who've taken it M-F with weekends off for 12 weeks (w/ benadryl).

Yes, benadryl will accomplish the same thing, however, you may need to take a day off the albuterol here and there during your cycle because benadryl isn't as effective as ketotifen at preventing attenuation.

Back