Drinking Alcohol with Enanthate

Bast said:
Shit, my own thoughts on this is that alcohol is for morons, why destroy youre brain and body? same thing goes for those who smokes weed and shit, only destroying their own life.

alchohol has helped me get laid on more than a dozen occasions, thats one good reason.

Bast said:
Shit, my own thoughts on this is that alcohol is for morons, why destroy youre brain and body? same thing goes for those who smokes weed and shit, only destroying their own life.
anything in moderation is ok... thats the same thing as someone saying why do steroids and destroy your life...

joltan said:
last year i tried to drink a 12 case of beer a day for 3 weeks to get in more calories. that was a big mistake! haha i gained like 12 pounds of fat and probably lost some muscle

HAHAHA

Great stuff!

Moderation!!

Don't Overdo,
Alcohol, like anything else in xcess will cause detriment!!! When I was 23 y/o, I tried to gain mass by drinking 2.5 gallons of milk/day. After three days, my poop was white....... Not normal, EHHHH!! Quit milk overload quickly!!! Anything in modertion is OK but we are the kinda folk who aren't satisfied with normalcy!!!

Well I went to a birthday party Sat and Had about 6 beers.

But I used to drink case by my self. But did not drink Sun or today.

Im doing great. Thanks for all the advise.

2.5 gallons of milk a day oh damn, thats about 5600 calories, just a little extra huh?

I would passing gas so badly I'd be an environmental hazard.

Hey, Dentist... I know 6 beers is a small amount compared to what you have been drinking, but I would advise NO drinking at all on a cycle. It is a slippery slope. You are allready putting your body under stress. It has been under stress for years with drinking. If you see that 6 is ok on a cycle, it might be a case next time and soon, you might be back to your old drinking habits while on a cycle and that will harm you not, help you.

You need to go to an AA meeting..

Would like some more info on your past problems..
Have you gone to meetings?

Mudge said:
2.5 gallons of milk a day oh damn, thats about 5600 calories, just a little extra huh?

I would passing gas so badly I'd be an environmental hazard.

haha

dustoff 1 / I dont have any problems. The drinking was the only thing but that is under control now.

THEDENTIST said:
AA is a joke. You either stop or dont stop

Some people need the support. I know I would not care about BB and diet as much if I were not on the boards, I know because I started lifting 16 years ago and I was an on and off lifter.

Boards and information on the net is also responsible for me spending copious amounts of moola and time on car crap.

SweetLeaf said:
Someone please define drinking? What the hell does that mean? A glass of wine ? 1 beer, 12 beer...? If some one has a glass or two of wine or beer with his supper at night is that considered drinking? I don't think so. There's a huge difference between drinking in moderation and getting drunk. I don't know why it is always just classed as drinking... People who drink in moderation are healthier in general. Keep in mind that moderation is max. 2 drinks.

actually, i read in a muscle mag, i forget which, that research at Johns Hopkins University showed that even a moderate drink shrinks the size of your brain...

Thats what sucks about "life," what is good for you is bad for you at the same time :laugh4:

I rarely ever see alcohol, but there is evidence that a drink a day is not all that awfull. Then again I care about my brain functionality greatly, I take ginkgo biloba and would like to stay sharp into my old years.

VegasBoy said:
all that alchol goes straigt to the belly.take shots if you need to_Oh yeah if you truly are an alki dont start steroids till you kick your addiction.QUOTE]

... And begin another addiction ;)

Just to let you know...I have alcoholism in my family as well...functionally an alcoholic, work, school, gym, you name it...ReD Bull & Vodka (or two or three) b4 the gym never saw a decrease in performance....but I eventually just stopped all that crap and ahve noticed a huge improvement in vascularity and strength especially.....stop the drinkin or at least control it....you might think about therapy instead of AA--i disagree with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) methods but to each his own...if you believe in God and give yourself willingly, go to AA---I don't give myself to shit except me...so i did this on my own, same with drugs and cigarettes ::pats self on back::

Anyway just control it you'll be cool....once a week if you can handle the pressure of not drinking for 6 days! AND NEVER WITH 17aa's!!!!

Peace out, protein in

And about God...love the guy...he made me, and I control my actions...that is all...didn't want to look atheist

Last edited by a moderator:
Back