EQ dosage for horses: only 200mg every 4-8wks!?!?

darrylfades

Now I'm a little scared. I'm swithching to EQ after 6 weeks of deca b/c I'm starting to look like the michelin man. The label on my gear says: "administer 4ml (200mg) IM every 4-8 weeks" HOLY SHIT! I weigh 1/10 what a horse does and will be doing about ten times as much juice. Um, that's 100 times the per lb. dosage....and I'm running all kinds of other shit, like winny/ed, tren, and test. Will I live??

You read into the product that much and your still taking something intended for a horse. No one follows labels or directions in this sport, haven't you figured that out yet. not to worry you'll still live. By the way don't find out what tren is made from it may scare you to death.

LMAO this post has got to be the funniest shit I ever read.

na fool your not going to die, shit if you do can I have the remaining EQ?

Same with the lable on Tribolin. The body builders are using a total 2400 mg in an 8 week period while the label (for horses) recommends 100mg per 100kg of body weight every 4-6 weeks. On this point i have been using a combination of stuff for a long period but I'm on really low doses, funny thing is i'm still gaining and it seems to be good quality muscle. I sometimes think perhaps we are taking to much???

darrylfades said:
I know I'll live (I'm invincible), I just think it's strange that horses need only 1/100th the per lb. dosage. Why?

From what I understand the eq is more used as a 'tonic' than anything else. They aren't trying to build the most muscular horse, but it's nice to get a boost in recovery, etc.

I'll give you a serious answer now. TXLongHorn was right. You give to horses as a recovery aid not necessarilly to build more muscle just to maintain the muscle they have. Horses are muscular by nature and they don't need stacks of long cycles, humans on the other hand do. If you are still worried about it don't take the stuff or send it to rtf666 or me and we'll dispose of it for you.

Depends on what kind of horse. I have spent a lot of time at the track over the years and made a fair amount of money doing so. Non-tested harness racing is my favorite. These horses are GELDINGS. As you can guess, these horses are giving way more than "recovery" doses.
My friends and I will line up with the horses when the traveling "vet" comes by the barns and get a shot too, but damn those 16 gauge pins smart!

Re: Re: EQ dosage for horses: only 200mg every 4-8wks!?!?

TxLonghorn said:
Nope. All those guys who take 400mg/week of eq and more are all dead. They just have the ability to type, but they are dead, dead, dead.
lmao.... Yea , I was taking 600mg ew , and to this day I'm totally catatonic :rolleyes:

ironmaster said:
My friends and I will line up with the horses when the traveling "vet" comes by the barns and get a shot too, but damn those 16 gauge pins smart!

:laugh: I bet... As for EQ, plenty have gone over a gram a week.

ironmaster said:

sign me up bro.:rolleyes:

I'll get you a schedule. Seriously, all these guys have 1000ml jugs around.

To be clearer, you can ignore the recommended doses on labels. These geldings are given massive amounts of hormones including equine GH, equipoise, winstrol, laurabolan. Clen and lasix are popular as well. The craziest thing ever, though, is what the trainers call "milk-bagging". This stuff is designed to reduce lactic acid buildup during a race, for endurance. Basically, a feed tube is inserted down the throat and the horse is force fed a liquid made up primarily of sugar, sodium bicarbonate, and water. Anyone care to try that?

wow, bro how can you take something and not know the awnser to a question like this. Do some research! People are taking a lot more then that. So the awnser to your ? is yes you will live.

No. I spent 2k on my cycle and didn't read a fuckin' thing..........of course I researched it, meticulously, but nowhere did I see what doses horses were getting till I had the bottles in my hand. Made me wonder for a minute. But only a minute, then I shot 5ml. :)

Back