Estimate your BF based on these pics.

Sorry for the slow response. ON is Optimun Nutrition whey protein powder. I find that i can keep my protein levels up by supplementing my diet with protein drinks. I just started using a calorie calculator. I'll look into 3J's diet advise. Thanks for the information. Appreciate it! Dano

My calipers say 15% but the pics would say closer to 20%. I've lost 55 lbs since feb. but this belly shit is stubborn.

AWESOME POST. i here BF% and how important it is to know and when i post my questions i was afraid someone was going to ask me that, and i would have to be honest and say fat, but not obese. now i can say between 20 and 25%, so does any one have any suggestion how to get that down fast and effective. SAVE the diet and cardio replies belive i do what i can with the schedule god has dealt me on daliy basis. you know wife, kids, job, church, school, side jobs, honey do's, etc. but i am in the end of week 4 of test e only first cycle, and the results are awesome. i will start taking 2 cc's next week untill wk 12. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON IF I CAN RUN SOME CLEN TO HELP BURN FAT?

^^ clen will not help you at 25% BDF get with 3J he will get you an excellent diet plan since your so busy at work & home 3J will help you

Question:

Should I wait until around 10% to do a cycle?

I couldn't hurt. You reduce the possible sides by starting at a lower bodyfat %. If your bf was higher, you run the risk of having a larger amount of testosterone converting to estrogen. Sure, you can take some ancillaries to keep everything in check, but I figure it is far easier to keep additional problems to a minimum if possible.

Good advice, Thanks!
What exactly are ancillaries?

[[ Still Learning ]]

Ancillaries is kinda the umbrella term for everything that is used to supplement the use of AAS. For example, during a cycle aromatase inhibitors are taken to keep estrogen levels in check. A common one is aromasin. SERMs are used typically post cycle to help in the recovery of your natural testosterone production, as well as prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

So, if you plan to use a steroid, for example, test e, you want to make sure you have both on hand because everyone's body reacts differently. post cycle therapy (pct) is a must for all steroids, however, AIs seems to be typically used a bit differently based on how people feel, and their previous cycle experiences.

I use calipers and a 6 point body measurement chart. I would say this link is great for the visual comparison. My calipers show 16% so that's pretty close.

im 40%

im 6.2"
im big guy
but im getting to fat im 300p
im want to kill the fat and fill the space with muscles
I really hate nail so much
so I think that taken pills will be my solution
90% of the people are telling me to used

-Winstrol
-Trenbolone
-Clenbuterone
-Testosterone

but nobody are telling how to do it
how many ml of each one
how many times a day
and what kind of diet do i have to use
what kind of exercise everyday

can u help me?

im 40%

im 6.2"
im big guy
but im getting to fat im 300p
im want to kill the fat and fill the space with muscles
I really hate nail so much
so I think that taken pills will be my solution
90% of the people are telling me to used

-Winstrol
-Trenbolone
-Clenbuterone
-Testosterone

but nobody are telling how to do it
how many ml of each one
how many times a day
and what kind of diet do i have to use
what kind of exercise everyday

can u help me?

I think u meant u hate needles..
If so, then forget about AAS
Test is the base of all cycles , and ur first cycle should be test only nothing more. Also AAS at ur body fat % is a no no
Keep diet in check , do some cardio , drop to normal body fat , then start ur test only cycle.
From all compounds u suggested , I see u can take clen only. And it's not a steroid.
If u do any other compound then u are screwed.

lol i got my BMI done today and i sit at 5' 11" 185lbs and 25.3%, but yet i am skinny as hell.... except for my stomach, but when i stand up right like at attention in formation, my stomach disappears. so how can i have 25.3% body fat!?

Last edited:
Back