Fess up people...

Milhouse

Bob died for our sins
hwo many of you woke up beside someone after a night of debauchery and tries to chew your arm off to get away?

i am sure nobody will respond because being the internet everyone is a cover model and makes $60000 a year PART TIME

me i would estimate 15-20% of my "sleepovers" were coyotes

I make them leave before daylight.

A guy friend hooked up with a g/f of mine one night, it was my b-day and we went to the titty bar. Most of us were pretty hammered and he was all over my friend, sweet girl, just not attractive. Anyway, he insists that we drop him off with her at her place for the night. The next time I talked to him he says "Friends don't let drunk friends sleep with ugly people!" Eh...I tried to talk him outta it but he wouldn't listen.

Last edited:
Puddles said:
I make them leave before daylight.

"Friends don't let drunk friends sleep with ugly people!" Eh...I tried to talk him outta it but he wouldn't listen.

hahahahahahaha

I only fuck 10's, 9's when im drunk maybe...
:rolleyes2
OR, Ive done a couple chicks in my day who Id never introduce to my sober self, guess ill leave it at that.

Its funny when you wake up and actually see who you slept with. In times like that i feel like running out the bitch's house. After that I take a long hard shower and try to think if i went down on her (hopefully not)...

Alcohol and weed makes everything seem so beautiful..

kojie said:
Its funny when you wake up and actually see who you slept with. In times like that i feel like running out the bitch's house. After that I take a long hard shower and try to think if i went down on her (hopefully not)...

Alcohol and weed makes everything seem so beautiful..

lol aint that the truth

when i was in college i would never let them spend the night. i remember when i woke up this girl to leave and i take her to the bathroom to tell her to get out (because my roommate was sleeping on the other side of the room) and she starts getting busy on her knees. i then told her that i took her out of bed to leave and she took off. some were better looking than others but they all had vaginers.

Many nights I woke up and said " what the fuck did I do this chcik for"
I woke up next to some ugly bitches, when im on Test there is not a girl safe anywhere.

most of the girls i fucked are less than 5 on a scale of ten. but to me its about quantity not quality...

Redman said:
most of the girls i fucked are less than 5 on a scale of ten. but to me its about quantity not quality...

Red does like the "quantity" when it comes to a woman.

Back