First Cycle; Damage Control. Vets Needed

DevilDoc06

Patrons,

I recently started my first cycle, uneducated. I have been in and out of the gym for several years but always stopped after plateauing.

Several weeks ago, an aquantince suggested AAS as an alternative to plateauing and proceeded to aquire a cycle of Deca-250. Although I realize the severity of the mistake, it was after I began to cycle that I did any research whatsoever.

Quickly, I noticed that you never run Deca without Test. I aquired Paddock Labs Test-C 200.
Here has my cycle has went to far.

Week 1: 200 mgs Deca
Week 2: 200 mgs Deca
Week 3: 180 mgs Deca
Week 4: 280 mgs Deca/ 200 Mgs Test-Cyp

I now have gyno issues. I can feel a pea sized lump under both nipples. Although some fat has recently developed, the nipples are generally not sensitive. 2 Days ago I ordered liquid Letro from our sponsor RUI to combat the gyno.

After some research, I have decided to drop the Deca from my cycle.

I would like the input from Vets as to which route I should go from here. Should I stop the cycle all together or continue with the rest of the test?

I apologize for my stupidity. Although I know now that I should have researched prior, my "buddy" assured me that it was pratically harm-free.

stop the cycle.. start your letro as soon as it comes in....

get some clomid too.. run a pct.. get educated.. and do it right next time

so as soon as u get your letro.. taper up

day 1 .25mg
day 2. .5mg
day 3. 1mg
day 4. 1.5mg
day5 2.5mg
run that for about 3 weeks.. or when the gyno goes away.. thats predicated on ur body...

then start tapering down the same exact way u tapered up.. but before you hit .5mg, start taking clomid at 50mg ed... this way, you wont get the estrogenic rebound effect common with letro use, which can cause more gyno... run the clomid for 4 weeks

hope this helped

Yes, Very helpful.

Although I have read many times to never combine Nolva with Deca, I havent been able to find a proper SERM to post cycle therapy (pct) with. Clomid is my answer. I would assume RUIs Clomi is legit? I'll soon be ordering.

Again, thanks alot.

Yup yup...as indicated..letro asap..proper pct to follow...research, ask questions and never do gear w/o having all of it on hand..including countermeasures that may arise.
Your not stupid..your actions were simply a bit rechless..but that s how we learn the best lessons. gym guru gossip will rarley be without pitfalls.
After your squarred away, run test only..imo..for your first FEW cycles and then if your still livin the life..branch out adding compounds...incrementally as you go.

Get a prolactin antagonist to run along with the letro your prog is prolly high causing sides.

You're prolly right about the pro gyno, but i wouldn't run them both. Strictly cuz you won't know which one is counteracting the gyno. Do the letro first. Then try some Dostinex if that doesn't work. Once you know what compound caused the issue, you'll know what to have on hand in the future. Less is more.

You're prolly right about the pro gyno, but i wouldn't run them both. Strictly cuz you won't know which one is counteracting the gyno. Do the letro first. Then try some Dostinex if that doesn't work. Once you know what compound caused the issue, you'll know what to have on hand in the future. Less is more.

Good point RJ
I think a good question to ask th OP is when were the first signs of the gyno?
bc he did 3 wks of deca at 200mg alone and then added cyp at wk 4,thats what leads me to beleive its prog sides.

The first signs of gyno were noticable at abt 2.5 weeks in when I started to scramble for some test. So, just to clarify, it's a unanimous decision to stop the test cycle now?

The first signs of gyno were noticable at abt 2.5 weeks in when I started to scramble for some test. So, just to clarify, it's a unanimous decision to stop the test cycle now?

stop the test only?stop the entire cyle cycle take time off,get the gyno taken care of then maybe give it another run when that time comes.
But pick up a prolactin antagonist also if the letro dosent cut it.

Solid copy. I'll stop the cycle.

So, you guys recommend Dostinex in leiu of Clomid? Being that finding Dostinex is hard, does RUI or Researchstop offer anything similar? Researchstop's Prami???

Solid copy. I'll stop the cycle.

So, you guys recommend Dostinex in leiu of Clomid? Being that finding Dostinex is hard, does RUI or Research stop offer anything similar? Research stop's Prami???

only cabergoline you want is tablets... and only cabaser or dostinex brands... pramipexole is fine in solution.

Back