First time cycle

Mad Dawg

W/ first time cycle can a 43yr old start out with Dbol @ 40 mg. per day. w/ test - Dbol 4weeks on 4 off but stay w/ test to complete cycle of 12 weeks. Test at 500mg per week of cycle. Any expert advice would be appreciated. Mad Dawg!! P.s. Thanks!:40oz:

I would strongly suggest that you do just a Test only first cycle.

You are really gonna want to see what test by itself does to your blood pressure, d-bol has a tendancy to increase it quite a bit. Are you planning on taking any anti-aromatase drugs to control estrogen related sides ?

I think you would be more than happy with Test @ 500 mg/week.

mad dawg listen to another dawg stick with test only the first time , 500 mg a week of cyp or eth for 10-12 weeks will do a body good

The Cycle

Hey it sounds like a plan, i know test is a great start just thought i would spice it up alittle w/ D bol its nice to see some feedback on this here post expert advice is were its at specially if your a rookie, other than that thanks! Tear It Up! Mad Dawg!! :40oz:

Bro, a test only might make you feel like your 20 again. Have some blood work done, at our age we can have low test. If you do your dr should put you on hormone replacment therapy. I'm on it and so are a few Bros here.

JohnnyB

Test replacement therapy

Might sound like a crazy question but does test therapy compare to doing 500mg per week of your own so called therapy, is it as potent or not. Iam not afraid to say that i think my test levels are low hell they probally have been slowly melting away for years, I which i could remember what it felt like to be 18-20yrs old again. I know if my test levels were up like they should be some things might feel alot easier, like energy levels ect. I havent lost my interest in BEVER ISLAND yet that i do know for sure so i know i still got some of that hot test yet. Other than that no complaints other than upping my test levels would be f.... great!!!!! also would help alot in the weight room well enough said. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!!!!! :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

Re: Test replacement therapy

Mad Dawg said:
Might sound like a crazy question but does test therapy compare to doing 500mg per week of your own so called therapy, is it as potent or not. Iam not afraid to say that i think my test levels are low hell they probally have been slowly melting away for years, I which i could remember what it felt like to be 18-20yrs old again. I know if my test levels were up like they should be some things might feel alot easier, like energy levels ect. I havent lost my interest in BEVER ISLAND yet that i do know for sure so i know i still got some of that hot test yet. Other than that no complaints other than upping my test levels would be f.... great!!!!! also would help alot in the weight room well enough said. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!!!!! :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

No there's no comparison.........., HRT dosages are usually around 100 mg/week, that's what I'm on when I'm not do self prescribed therapy.....LOL.

What I would suggest is to get your Test levels checked, maybe you will qualify for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), you could get on that for awhile and then decide if you still want to do a cycle.

BTW, cycling while on lifetime HRT is great, no post cycle therapy to worry about.....:D

StoneColdNTO said:
I would strongly suggest that you do just a Test only first cycle.

You are really gonna want to see what test by itself does to your blood pressure, d-bol has a tendancy to increase it quite a bit. Are you planning on taking any anti-aromatase drugs to control estrogen related sides ?

I think you would be more than happy with Test @ 500 mg/week.

Advice doesn't get any better than this.

test therapy is there any side effects from it like test shrinkage etc, or are the dosages so low that its effects are min, it sounds like a blood test is the key to the start of a good cycle that might just work. Iam not looking to get into any shows just want to beef up a little more if ya know what i mean. This old dog just wants to stay fit like a beefed up 69 Ford mach 1 mustang!!!! in mint condition. Oh i spelled beaver wrong see i do need to up my test some more Mad Dawg!!!!

Mad Dawg said:
test therapy is there any side effects from it like test shrinkage etc, or are the dosages so low that its effects are min,

In most case there are no side effects associated with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). If by some chance your boys shrink, you can always do a maintenance dose of HCG to prevent that from happening.

Back