Former Steroidology Mod, The Almighty has turned SCAMMER!!

I support G-S 100% as well, he is a good bro, there are too many tough nuts on this board, however, no one needs to say yeah i kicked their ass in order to have beat a scammers ass, ive seen COUNTLESS scammers get their ass whipped, its quite funny. Its always the mods and vets that stand up and do the right thing regardless, sometimes ass whoppings dont need to be handed out, sometimes they do, either way most of the bros here including myself have a tendancy of getting things done one way or the other.

MVMAXX is also a good bro and i have no doubt that The Almighty will recognize that, or else a foot tothe head might help him recognize it , either way he will.

Heyyo as well - I agree, no mercy

lil g said:
heres what i think u guys should do...... mobb deep to his pad..... and camp out in a big van until u see him roll up to his house, once that happens kidnap him... and bash him up, cut him into pieces, put him in a black trash bag and put it on his front door.

Bro, I'd give you Karma if I could. That's hilarious. LOL

Johnny Cut said:
I support G-S 100% as well, he is a good bro, there are too many tough nuts on this board, however, no one needs to say yeah i kicked their ass in order to have beat a scammers ass, ive seen COUNTLESS scammers get their ass whipped, its quite funny. Its always the mods and vets that stand up and do the right thing regardless, sometimes ass whoppings dont need to be handed out, sometimes they do, either way most of the bros here including myself have a tendancy of getting things done one way or the other.

MVMAXX is also a good bro and i have no doubt that The Almighty will recognize that, or else a foot tothe head might help him recognize it , either way he will.

Heyyo as well - I agree, no mercy

Im with ya on this JC!! :)

kube said:
i think THE BOUNCER (superman) said it best so i wont even try to insult you cause to start off, i dont even have anything against you bro.

Who's TheBouncer? :rolleyes:

Some of us have decided to take a proactive solution to this problem.....a group of 5 of us, from both EF and this site who live in the Seattle area, have been discussing and trading information about Almighty with each other. Soon, the online pissing contests with Almighty, and the BS phone calls to his mother who hangs up on us, will end. Next step is a ROADTRIP to visit this punk.

I notice the attitude from numerous people is, "That's just part of the game", or "I've been scammed so many times, bro, just let it go". Or, "someday, he'll get his", blah blah blah.....just like with the United States' policy AGAINST negotiating with terrorists, fellow BB bros should not negiotate, nor compromise, with a confirmed scammer----or just let him walk. This will only invite more scamming. A line in the sand must be drawn.

tad69 said:

snooze on this......here is ALL the information people need to find the date, location and time of Seattle University's commencement/graduation ceremonies. Remember, it has been DEFINELTY PROVEN that Almighty attends Seattle University, AND that he will be graduating this year.....so all of you Seattle-area bros can use this information to confront him.

http://www.seattleu.edu/commencement/

Hulkster said:
Some of us have decided to take a proactive solution to this problem.....a group of 5 of us, from both EF and this site who live in the Seattle area, have been discussing and trading information about Almighty with each other. Soon, the online pissing contests with Almighty, and the BS phone calls to his mother who hangs up on us, will end. Next step is a ROADTRIP to visit this punk.

I notice the attitude from numerous people is, "That's just part of the game", or "I've been scammed so many times, bro, just let it go". Or, "someday, he'll get his", blah blah blah.....just like with the United States' policy AGAINST negotiating with terrorists, fellow BB bros should not negiotate, nor compromise, with a confirmed scammer----or just let him walk. This will only invite more scamming. A line in the sand must be drawn.
I could not have said it better myself. I think we should start a site/board to prevent this type of thing. I have a buddy who is a private eye who suggested it if we had people from all over the world I think this could be cut in half and make people think twice about this.

tad69 said:
Bout enough running off at the mouth! Do it!!! Don't talk it!

WE ARE DOING AS MUCH AS WE CAN BASED ON THE INFO WE HAVE....that's more than what some are doing. And yes, I WILL BE IN SEATTLE come his graduation in June.....I'll even bring back pictures for me to scan so that all of you can see this fuck's face when we confront him.

Hulkster said:
WE ARE DOING AS MUCH AS WE CAN BASED ON THE INFO WE HAVE....that's more than what some are doing. And yes, I WILL BE IN SEATTLE come his graduation in June.....I'll even bring back pictures for me to scan so that all of you can see this fuck's face when we confront him.

You don't think he already knows what you're planning?

--dnb

Back