GOD DAMN! My back is disgusting...

!@#$%^&

Something needs to be done. My back and shoulders and top of my arms are COVERED with acne. Not little acne, big ass red bumps. Im only on 500 test and 75mg find EOD. Theres 4 weeks left in my cycle. Please help me. It wasnt even remotly close to this in puberty. Throughout puberty i had MAYBE 10 pimples. I have tried 10g B-5 per day for 2 weeks, clindigel 3 times a day for 2 weeks, shower like crazy, scrub like a bitch, changed sheets, Clearasil pads, astringent. What can i do?!?!?!?

This remedy always worked for me... Use dove soap in shower, not body wash. No lotion on body. Astringent throughout the day, tanning bed 3 times/wk. And Keflex. "Cephalexin". 500mg capsules 3xdaily.

tanning has been the only thing that every helped me. natural sun seems to work better than tanning beds for me. or maybnee its the salt water from the ocean, but its one of the two.

IMO try to use an antibactrial soap, cause it drys out your skin. Dont use any skin lotions or tanning oils. Take 2 showers a day, make sure you shower right after you work out. Dont scrub at all, your just going to spread out the pimples.
This is all due to hormone changes in your body...it all comes with the game. It should clear up after you come off, tan in the mean time & drink lots of water.

TooPowerful4u said:
Something needs to be done. My back and shoulders and top of my arms are COVERED with acne. Not little acne, big ass red bumps. Im only on 500 test and 75mg find EOD. Theres 4 weeks left in my cycle. Please help me. It wasnt even remotly close to this in puberty. Throughout puberty i had MAYBE 10 pimples. I have tried 10g B-5 per day for 2 weeks, clindigel 3 times a day for 2 weeks, shower like crazy, scrub like a bitch, changed sheets, Clearasil pads, astringent. What can i do?!?!?!?

I usually just shower has much as possible.

What have been your gains on this cycle bro?

Go to the drugstore/health food store and buy Tea Tree Oil soap, and a big ass bottle or five of tea tree oil.

It smells liek eucalyptus, but put in in like.. a travel sized hair spray bottle, and spray it on your back like, 3 x a day.

Tea Tree oil is naturally antibiotic and also is astringent.

You will smell funny, but hey, at least it will clear up.

Also, but try soaking in an Aveeeno oatmeal bath.. the colloidial oatmeal will soak up oils and soothe your irritated skin.

Do not use any cologne right now.

good luck bro

Shower 2-3x a day, spray alcohol in a spray bottle - thats what I do. On my chest, back and arms. I dont wear a shirt in my apt usually.

The only time I get acne really bad on my shoulders and back is when I do Tren, that shit kills me it's like boils that form on my shoulders and back, hurts like a mutha!!!

When I had acne on my shoulders really bad................all I did was apply alcohol twice a day and they dried up pretty quickly. One way of getting rid of them.:)

I knew i could count on you guys to come up with a bunch of ideas. Il give them all 2 weeks each to work. One of them has to work!!!!

Bro in all seriousness go to www.medsmex.com and get ISOTREX. It will take 2 weeks to get it. It is a topical version of the active ingredient in accutane. No systemic side effects like joint pain or depression. It should work like a charm.

RB

This may not work for everyone, but I switched to using a loofa (sic) and shampoo, that's right shampoo. I don't use body wash or soap any more a shampoo + conditioner in one works wonders on my back and shoulders.

I like to shower after my workouts, if I'm sweating like a mother I shower before also, making a total of 3x a day.

I'm on tren now but not long enough to report much on skin, but dbol and clomid both fucked me up.

Honestly..I would stop the tren. I broke out HORRIBLY when I did test/tren..that was last summer, and Im still trying to get rid of the scars that it left. I kept breaking out untill I stopped the tren. Tanning 15min/day definately helps alot, I also applied a strong acne cream (5% benzyl peroxide) 2-3x each day.

this is why i can't use dbol, i had the same thing on my back and shoulders, it was fucking gross, and i am scarred from it. Tanning seems to help, hopefully after another summer of tanning it will fade more.

Back