HGH: experienced users

Drveejay11

I am banned!
I have been on 3 IU's for approx 4.5 months. I DO like the results but they seemed to have plateaued already (possibly even slightly reversed itself somewhat from it's peak).

I'm considering bumping it to 4 IU's. However, since I plan to use HGH indefinitely, this may not be the route I'd like to go.

For you long term users: do the changes keep on coming? Or are they simply "preserved" once realized?

Hey Drveejay, I have shot anywhere between 3ius and 10 ius. I always vary my doseage. Sometimes when I'm doing HGH it plateaus on me too. I'd change the dose and it seems like it does it's thing again.

Thanks.

So what happens when you change your dose higher, then back to LOWER? (Obviously the results diminish dramatically).

Do you feel you should have stayed at a higher dose as opposed to fluctuating? (maybe a mix of the 2 doses, say....6 IU's)?

I feel best when my doseage is 6ius ED .The last three days I shot 4, 5, and 7 units My body does'nt change alot anymore except for BF and that is 11% or so but I'm 54 . 6ius ED makes me feel good . I've got to see my endo next month and I'm to tell him to raise it. My standard is 4ius ED.

I have upped to 3ius from 2ius. I also changed from AM shots to right before bed.

I didnt see much fat lose with am shots. I hope these changes help me.

I will need to pick up a few more kits!

HGH Man said:
I feel best when my doseage is 6ius ED

How about the joints? That's ONE thing that has gotten annoying. I feel like a 60 year old man sometimes I'm so stiff (I'm in my thirties).

LAWNSAVER said:
I have upped to 3ius from 2ius. I also changed from AM shots to right before bed.

I didnt see much fat lose with am shots. I hope these changes help me.

You do PM injects or AM injects previously? I remember you saying you liked the leaning out that GH-use gave. Did you switch it up or something?

Drveejay11 said:
I have been on 3 IU's for approx 4.5 months. I DO like the results but they seemed to have plateaued already (possibly even slightly reversed itself somewhat from it's peak).

I'm considering bumping it to 4 IU's. However, since I plan to use HGH indefinitely, this may not be the route I'd like to go.

For you long term users: do the changes keep on coming? Or are they simply "preserved" once realized?
what brand are you using DrVee?

Drveejay11 said:
Keep us posted bro. ALWAYS love to read the "HGH results" threads :)

Have fun!

Dr.- my brother from another mother......

I suggest going to 4 iu's/ twice daily....I am currently running 6iu's and have noticed a significant change in body comp....especially since my accident.

I seem to notice better results when i am running Test w/ it also.....

God Bless
Max

I am about 2 weeks from starting my first GH cycle and i am f ucking pumped also, very excited. I have had some changes to be made what do you guys think???

Cycle A:

HGH: 2iu/ED 1-6 months
Enanthate: 500mg/week 3-6 months
Anavar: 30mg/ED 4-7 months
EQ 600mg 3-6 months

PCT: 2 days after last dose of Anavar- HCG/Nolva

OR

Cycle B:

Can I do the test in the begining and cut the last three months? Something like this:

HGH 2 IU/ED 1-6months
Enanthate 500mg 1-2months
EQ 600mg 1-2months
Would you do post cycle therapy (pct) if you were still on just the GH at this point?
Then...

BTG Anavar 40mg/ED 4-6months

That way I can sucessfully bulk for the first 2 months, and then recupe and then begin to cut there after, basically clear my system for the Anavar (var). What do you think??

M56M

will the restfullness of GH happen right away? I did my first two shots yesterday. AM and PM. and after each one I got real tired. I know this is a side effect I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

stonecold54 said:
will the restfullness of GH happen right away? I did my first two shots yesterday. AM and PM. and after each one I got real tired. I know this is a side effect I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

It did for me too. I posted about it (somewhere!?!?!). NOT many people felt this same thing :confused:

My body adjusted to this after a month or so. I don't get tired immediately after injects anymore.

Back