Hi my name is..............

HI,
im a young one, 20. im 5'10'' currently 166. i dont know my body fat percentage, but dont let the lbs fool you and have muscle. ive been training since i was 16 years old. been interested in bodybuilding since i was like 13. i took myself from a flabby kid to a naturally sculpted lifter (i see, ABS!!). i reached my natural peak. now i'm feeding my brain on how i can push myself to the next level. i didnt stop growing until now, im kinda lucky.

my father always wanted me and my brothers to play sports. i loved it. but i loved it more beating my brothers. you can say i was kinda like a tom boy, i love to play hard. currently, im a college student, i been doing that full time and doing a damn good job too. i just got a side job to help fund my bodybuilding hobby...obssesion...NO dedication (all 3).

i hope that the ladies here can help guide to goals by feeding me knowledge, critiques, and any feedback. also, to help keep me on track. some days are harder than others. i mean, some days are so bad, i hear popcorn calling my name :)

im trying a new routine. More cardio, 4 times per week. i love jogging and jump roping together. and lifting 3 times per week. my goals are to build upper body strength and lean muscle mass, and to lean out. my downfall or hardest aspect to figure out is diet. so look out for those Qs. i have a pretty good knowledge basis, but i not sure.

anyways, thanks for reading. i look forward to sharing my progress with you all and learning.

Last edited:
chicmuscle said:
HI,
im a young one, 20. im 5'10'' currently 166. i dont know my body fat percentage, but dont let the lbs fool you and have muscle. ive been training since i was 16 years old. been interested in bodybuilding since i was like 13. i took myself from a flabby kid to a naturally sculpted lifter (i see, ABS!!). i reached my natural peak. now i'm feeding my brain on how i can push myself to the next level. i didnt stop growing until now, im kinda lucky.

my father always wanted me and my brothers to play sports. i loved it. but i loved it more beating my brothers. you can say i was kinda like a tom boy, i love to play hard. currently, im a college student, i been doing that full time and doing a damn good job too. i just got a side job to help fund my bodybuilding hobby...obssesion...NO dedication (all 3).

i hope that the ladies here can help guide to goals by feeding me knowledge, critiques, and any feedback. also, to help keep me on track. some days are harder than others. i mean, some days are so bad, i hear popcorn calling my name :)

im trying a new routine. More cardio, 4 times per week. i love jogging and jump roping together. and lifting 3 times per week. my goals are to build upper body strength and lean muscle mass, and to lean out. my downfall or hardest aspect to figure out is diet. so look out for those Qs. i have a pretty good knowledge basis, but i not sure.

anyways, thanks for reading. i look forward to sharing my progress with you all and learning.

Hey hun, it's great to have you here! I'm sure you'll love the site. :)

chicmuscle said:
HI,

Woo Hoo! A fellow tom boy! Welcome to 'Ology! :beertoast

Hi, I just joined today but have been lurking for a while. I post on other boards too , but I am finding this one very imformative.
I have been training for 15+ years and compete in figure. I won my first 2 shows and plan on doing a cycle in November. I call it my first because I have only done 1 cycle 15 + years ago and was very naive!lol:scratchhe
I'm hoping to learn from all you:)

MzFit said:
Hi, I just joined today but have been lurking for a while. I post on other boards too , but I am finding this one very imformative.
I have been training for 15+ years and compete in figure. I won my first 2 shows and plan on doing a cycle in November. I call it my first because I have only done 1 cycle 15 + years ago and was very naive!lol:scratchhe
I'm hoping to learn from all you:)

Welcome, it's nice to have you here! :)

What up all. I guess I can jump in too.

I am 5'10 8%BF. Benn a member for a couple of months now. Starting lifting in Jail....Please don't judge me for that. Anyway, I did a time hear and there and it was all I could do to keep my mind occupied. But who would of thought I would of gotten hooked on fitness and weight training. I am currently trying to get certified as a trained and nutritionist. I live my beautiful Gorgeous fiancee who has stuck by me through thick and thin.

I have been training hard for the last 2 years and am loving the results. I currently go to Bally's down here in Toronto. Not sure if any of y'all are familiar with the place. I ove this site I am hooked. I love the way I can get some different point of views when I have a question. Also the different boards help with questions and the mods are the best. There always willing to answer without any discrimination. Love it and thanks to everyone who has answered any questions I've asked in the past.

Well i guess i'll intro myself here as i have been here for about 6 months and few know me. First off my name is jeff and i'm gonna be 21 in december. I'm a full time college student and I'm a trainer- Yes uncertified but i am Studying exercise science so it is my goal to graduate with a degree for it. I love it! I have been lifting serously for about 4 years, although like alot of people ive stopped for 6 months probably twice already and that killed me.

I am also a wrestler and am hoping to wrestle club for my college here in a few months(keeping my weight down grrr)

Currently i am 5'5 and weigh 142 with 12% bf , give or take a bit. I'm hoping to be in the 165 range with 9% fat by this next summer so i guess we will see how that happens. Nice to meet all of you ..

By the way, Supergirl, your pitt is one of the nicest i have ever seen. I love those things and will have one once i graduate.

Hi all, i'm an oldie but i haven't posted in a long time. decided to pop in and see how things were going. i see some familiar "faces" still hanging around! hope everyone has been well!

texgrl said:
Hi all, i'm an oldie but i haven't posted in a long time. decided to pop in and see how things were going. i see some familiar "faces" still hanging around! hope everyone has been well!
Where the heck have you been??????

Glad to see you back! :D

hello women!!!

we know u like to talk.....lol, but how about some pics? The men of this board need a little eye candy too ya know

TiedToThickGirl said:
Did not see an intro area unless I missed it so I'll just put it here. Thanks to rubberduckyo for showing me how to get here!!

Some of you may know me a little. My wife is ThickGirl. Currently training for a BB competition. She is 5'5" and about 160lb at the moment. I'll leave it at that for now. :chimney:

See ya around the board !!

TTTG
Welcome! :) Get ThickGirl in here soon too! Glad to see ya! :)

Hi All, I'm from sunny south africa, some of you may not know but we're on the tip of Africa...I am 30 years old and 6"1 and weigh in at 235 LB's (105 KG's) and sitting at 12% BF. I have been training pretty serously for the last 2 years and have been natural since starting...completed Body For Life 2 years ago and had awesome results (I actually won it here in South Africa and came 4th Internationally) ..OK OK, so I'm not the usual hard core BB that you find on this forum, but it's great to educate yourself as to what is out there...

Looking at starting my very first cycle soon...just a basic Sust/Deca stack, what a great forum this is!

If you guys wanna check my Body For Life pics out, I have a Website and this took me 12 weeks to complete. Completely natural... go to: www.bfl.web.za

Later...

G

hey everyone!! great posts. Im t.t. Im fairly new to this board and i love it. here is the run down on me. I have been training 2 years and more serious and better knowledge on diet anf work outs i would say the past year! im currently 145lbs 5 7 and about 18 to 19% body fat. My goal is to fitness model! i was to weigh abotu 130 and 14% bf. I train my body off and as you all know its hard work and takes alot of dedication. lately it has been harder for me because no matter what i do my body just wont let me past my genetic weight. it really is FRUSTRATING. I belive i have over trained several time and my diet right now is perfect and has been for sometime and Im just not loosing weight. I get stronger and more muscle but not leaner. I dont know what to do. I have even changed my routine just this week but i feel like its not that much. I guess i might be to used to OVER TRAINING!! well anyways thats my story. I have experimented with some supplements such as clen and cynomel and that helped me alot i actually lost like 18 lbs but it seemed to come right back.. if any one has suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. oh im 21. some of you may have already seen this picture but this is all i have. im the one on the right smiling in the black long sleeve shirt.
thanks everyone smile and belive in your self and train hard!! god bless

Its probably been awhile since someone added to this but i will because im newer. I am 5'4", about 120 lbs. I am 37 years old with 2 kids. A 16 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I am an esthetician and a salon manager. I am competing in my first figure competion on Sept 10. I was training to compete 6 years ago but got pregnant with my son at about 6 weeks away. I decided that I wanted to go for it again before i get to old. I used to do some fitness modeling and other things but quit it all when i got pregnant. I have alot of natural muscle, my dad was a bodybuilder and i can stay pretty lean eating what ever i want. BUT..... ive changed my diet around competely and do things nowadays that i never did before. So hopefully i will do good. Id like to take it as far as i can go, my trainer tells me i have the perfect body for figure. He has been judging them for years and knows what they are looking for so hopefully he is right and NO, he is not just trying to sleep with me!! Anyway, thats my store, not to exciting. I have no dogs or cats but i do have fish, big ones, cichlids, sharks, catfish, frogs.

Hello Hello
I'm new here..and somewhat new to weightraining. I have always gone through phases where I would workout a lot but never really stuck to it consistently and made a lifestyle out of it....but now I am ready to! I would appreciate any advice or tips people have for me! I posted a pic....this is the only one I have on this comp....I am on the right....

Hi! I'm new to the boards and really like the fact that there are actually women here and a board for us ladies.

My name is hammondgirl, I am 32 and teach HS science.

belated hullo

hello ladies, im 21yrs 5' 7 134 pounds. i love sports anything that gets me moving. i have been playing sports since i was a young child i was on the soccer team and swim team. currently in the military and love every moment of it. i currently do alot of weight lifting and cardio and i am looking for gains in strength without alot of gains in mass. its great having a board like steroidology because thier is so much information available
if anybody has any helpful info i would greatly appreciate it

Hi! This looks like a great forum, I'm glad we found it. I'm a little older than most of you, and I think my goals may be a little different. I'm fifty, and while I trained fairly heavily twenty years ago time and life have taken their toll on my body and I'm trying to get back in shape. I'm 5'6", 165 lbs; I do work out both gym and cardio, but the last year I haven't had much time. My boyfriend is into bodybuilding, though, so I have a built-in workout partner and support sustem.

I'm looking to combine HRT and gym chemistry; along with my HGH, estrogen and progesterone creams I'm looking to do clenbutrol cycles, a litle test cyp for HRT and anavar. I'll post this last in a new thread to try and get some feedback.

Thanks!

D'Arcy

Back