Horny enough to fuck a dude in da ass?

JMHFL7 said:
Anyone here had testosterone levels so fucking nuts that you just need to blow a load? If a DL (down low) dude who works out and looks good wants to suck your dick or get fucked do you go for it?

I see some guys looking at me at gym, but not sure if they are "sizing me up" (checking out my body) or actually want dick? So I dont confront them

When you are horny you are horny and need a something tight to fuck! Right?

LOLski @ changing his question.

JMHFL7 said:
And I did not say I want to get drilled, I said I would do the drilling!

IF you would RATHER do a guy in the gym than some ugly desperate chick that you could pick up in 1 minute at the local bar or a street corner then you are gay. Case closed.

musclesntx said:
Dude, you're trying to trick me into fucking you. You couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to be gay for one fucking minute... I'm not falling for your little game.

one million? for 60 seconds? where's the lipstick.

Nasdaq said:
Don't use your test levels as an excuse to be gay...your just gay,be who what and who you are ...don't be so ashamed ..have you no spine? ...it's ok just get pozz'd and die like the rest of your deviant kind...don't spread your infection on women pretending to be straight and we have no problems.

yeah, right on the money bro! Just come out of the closet...... and dont blame it on the Test for christ´s sake! :spank:

JMHFL7 said:
Anyone here had testosterone levels so fucking nuts that you just need to blow a load? If a DL (down low) dude who works out and looks good wants to suck your dick or get fucked do you go for it?

I see some guys looking at me at gym, but not sure if they are "sizing me up" (checking out my body) or actually want dick? So I dont confront them

When you are horny you are horny and need a something tight to fuck! Right?

WTF!! bro theres no hornyness that would even take me there horny or not i like me a nice wet CHOCHA!!

Wow, some guys look for an excuse for gay thoughts/behaviors, just admit you are gay and move on.

Wow, some guys look for an excuse for gay thoughts/behaviors, just admit you are gay and move on.

hahahaha no doubt
dude asking the question; you are gay and you're not going to get support from any straight guy. no we've never looked at some dude in a gym and 'sized him up' for how 'hot' he is. do you wear spandex when you work out? i suggest if you're that horny, grab some jello or a warm apple pie out and go to town on it.
either that or pick up the fat chick working the drive thru at mcdonalds.

on a side note are you on any kind of medication and what kind of steroids are you on; i need to know to avoid that. i also know why when you see an ad for queers it always starts 'bi or curious' now. lolol this guy is obviously 'curious'. I really think we should all encourage him and tell him its normal so that he gets pummeled at the igym for approaching some dude. If you're thinking of joining a branch of service please God join the Navy or Air Force.

Last edited:
if a guy gets fucked, i'm pretty sure he's gay.

if he's doing the fucking, he can be straight w/gay curiousity or just be really freaky.

but either way, "gay" is an identification. if you don't identify that way, you're not. you're a man who has sex with men. it really doesn't matter how often you do it.

likewise, if a gay dude has sex with a woman, does that make him straight? no, it just makes him a man who has sex with women. again, the frequency doesn't matter.

people need to get over this gay/straight thing. we're sexual animals; most of us just have a (strong) preference.

if a guy gets fucked, i'm pretty sure he's gay.

if he's doing the fucking, he can be straight w/gay curiousity or just be really freaky.

but either way, "gay" is an identification. if you don't identify that way, you're not. you're a man who has sex with men. it really doesn't matter how often you do it.

likewise, if a gay dude has sex with a woman, does that make him straight? no, it just makes him a man who has sex with women. again, the frequency doesn't matter.

people need to get over this gay/straight thing. we're sexual animals; most of us just have a (strong) preference.

I don't know if I can agree with this statement...........if you can get hard too fuck a guy then you have to be gay. Put a gun to my head and tell me to fuck a guy you might as well go ahead and fire because it isn't EVER going to get hard looking at another swinging dick.

are all people from brooklyn fagots?

ok, so i see your post in the other discussion WAS sarcastic...sorry for giving you the props. and here i thought b/c your name was "aztech" you were speaking for the people.

i can't answer for the rest of brooklyn, but as for me, i'm as gay as sunshine.

ok, so i see your post in the other discussion WAS sarcastic...sorry for giving you the props. and here i thought b/c your name was "aztech" you were speaking for the people.

i can't answer for the rest of brooklyn, but as for me, i'm as gay as sunshine.

ahh fuck...does my name have some gay meaning behind it?????

I don't know if I can agree with this statement...........if you can get hard too fuck a guy then you have to be gay. Put a gun to my head and tell me to fuck a guy you might as well go ahead and fire because it isn't EVER going to get hard looking at another swinging dick.

but that's the point. let's say (for whatever reason) you fucked a guy - or not you, yourself, but someone like you - another straight dude. you know in your mind you're not gay. but then how do you resolve the fact that you just had your dick in another guy's ass? simple - you were a straight man having sex with another man.

what i'm saying is that defining yourself one way or the other is fine, but it doesn't mean anything in terms of who you are, how you act or what kind of life you're going to have. those are all choices. your attraction to someone, on the other hand, is not a choice; it's a physiological reaction.

think of it this way: you know the expression, "if a tree falls in the forest but nobody hears it, did it make a sound?" well, the same is true w/ sexuality. if a man has sex with another man but lives a straight life, is he gay?

seriously, bro, labels fuck everyone up.

ahh fuck...does my name have some gay meaning behind it?????

yeah it means "he who gets fucked in the ass and then snowballed."

no, i meant i thought it was like "aztec," as in mexico/indians, etc. i thought you were supporting a fellow latin. my mistake.

yeah it means "he who gets fucked in the ass and then snowballed."

no, i meant i thought it was like "aztec," as in mexico/indians, etc. i thought you were supporting a fellow latin. my mistake.

fuck, now i got a gay, spic name. Thanks for the update.

Back