Horrible Superdrol sides?????

ilift4power

I remember taking superdrol a year ago with test/tren and I got weird sides. Stiff tight uncomfortable feeling in traps and had trouble breathing and sleeping. I felt weird everytime I laid down I felt like I was having a panic attack so I had to get back up. Now I do remember it being really dusty in the house and after I cleaned it up I started breathing better but it might have been the sd. Anyways I still have some left and was thinking about finishing it off but I do not want to go through that again it was hell. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before I hop back on.

Those sound more like tren sides brother. SD is known to be harsh as well, but everything you described, anxiety, sleep issues, breathing problems, sound like tren.

Your sides are about right. I'd pick up some cycle support as well SD as you know is rough on your liver pick up some Mr supps tudca to help protect it

I agree it sounds more like tren sides. I had all of those exact symptoms when I used tren in the past. I hate that shit

This was my second time using it first time was amazing. I had to stop i felt weird bp got out of control and i was exhausted all day long. I feel alot better now but im on alot more stuff now lol

i ran Sdrol. and the sides are not the same as you describe OP;

but it's difficult to be totaly sure on SD cause the's clone molecule and also mixed stuff.

i agree with the others in this thread. look like tren sides.

i did the same cycle as you. i felt more agressive, but nothing else. got 18 lbs on nine weeks. kept almost 12 lbs.

i prefer to stay with Tren-test or NPP-test now.

NPP is a awesome stuff.

I agree it sounds more like tren sides. I had all of those exact symptoms when I used tren in the past. I hate that shit

I'm with you on tren, I just wish it didn't work so well.:)
I can't stand the sides, like Anadrol sides but 100 times worse for me.

I remember taking superdrol a year ago with test/tren and I got weird sides. Stiff tight uncomfortable feeling in traps and had trouble breathing and sleeping. I felt weird everytime I laid down I felt like I was having a panic attack so I had to get back up. Now I do remember it being really dusty in the house and after I cleaned it up I started breathing better but it might have been the sd. Anyways I still have some left and was thinking about finishing it off but I do not want to go through that again it was hell. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before I hop back on.

As bad as everyone states, I don't get bad sides from superdrol. not great results either and I know it was legit.

I love SD. But usuall sides are upset stomach, crabby lol and bad back pumps. I had all of theses. Ops def sound like tren sides.

Back