how a bodybuilders fridge should look

i get my chicken at a butcher and its alot better then big chain foodstore shit..i get 10lbs of chicken and 2 lbs of ground beef and 2 lbs of talapia for the week..and the chicken is 2.99 a lb and it doesnt have veins in it or anything

I've heard deli meat is filled with sodium versus butcher meat,chicken,pork that requires more preparation before eating. The little extra work is worth it.

We are careful with the content of our condiments..Prefer mustard and mayo to ketchup and bbq sauces that are loaded with carbs.

I rarely have sugary juices..OJ is a treat. & I only have creamer for coffee with spenda versus milk and real sugar...

Dads a butcher who drops of a bag full every week.
Sometimes i can have 2 12oz rump steaks a day followed by 12oz of chicken breast

So have that with some brown or homade garlic bread.

Amazing what you can spend a week but if you buy in bulk its cheaper.

That's an amazing looking fridge. I can't wait to live on my own (6 months) before my fridge starts looking like that.

Right now I have to live off oatmeal and sweet potatoes for carbs (good stuff, but can get boring).

The good news is, my dad does buy me a shit load of chicken, shrimp and salmon. <3 the fat bastard.

my fridge doesnt look like that,I have got in the habit of shopping fresh so its a lot greener but more expencive,but my freezer is stocked full with fish and chicken.Right now my diet as far as meats is talapia,halibut,salmon and chicken.
Im eating fish twice a day and chicken once or twice and veggies with all meals mostly spinich and broccoli,10 egg whites 1 cup steel rolled oats with ground cinnamon and raisins for breakfast,2 shakes daily(isopure 0 carb) and one cheat day on sunday.
But to make this post relevant to this thread buying in bulk is a must if your trying to bodybuild at any level

my fridge doesnt look like that,I have got in the habit of shopping fresh so its a lot greener but more expencive,but my freezer is stocked full with fish and chicken.Right now my diet as far as meats is talapia,halibut,salmon and chicken.
Im eating fish twice a day and chicken once or twice and veggies with all meals mostly spinich and broccoli,10 egg whites 1 cup steel rolled oats with ground cinnamon and raisins for breakfast,2 shakes daily(isopure 0 carb) and one cheat day on sunday.
But to make this post relevant to this thread buying in bulk is a must if your trying to bodybuild at any level

good post.. thumbs up.. if u can afford it that's the way to go..

but for all us starving students..lol we're gonna stick to the bulk buying

What do you cook ??do you cook chicken ect and just leave it in the fridge and eat it daily?? Am new at all this so. I don't have a igloo as of yet!! I started whipping up steam 3 eggs chips and salad!! For protien i just got deca and Sustanon (sust), should I get on protein shakes as well?? I never feel i eat enough at all!!! I need a food plan too help me out ??????

What do you cook ??do you cook chicken ect and just leave it in the fridge and eat it daily?? Am new at all this so. I don't have a igloo as of yet!! I started whipping up steam 3 eggs chips and salad!! For protien i just got deca and Sustanon (sust), should I get on protein shakes as well?? I never feel i eat enough at all!!! I need a food plan too help me out ??????

you simply pre-make ur meals for 3 days in advanced...

or ur really gonna get tired of cooking my friend.. might as well get it all done at once.. cuz your not gonna always find time

my fridge is starting to look like that, i use to cook daily but like 3J said u get tired of cooking i use to skip meals coz i couldnt be bothered cooking now i cook afew days worth and never miss a meal, so much easier!

you simply pre-make ur meals for 3 days in advanced...

or ur really gonna get tired of cooking my friend.. might as well get it all done at once.. cuz your not gonna always find time

Thanks man!! Much appreciated!! Guess I'll have too get my cook on, :agreed:

Would this classify as bodybuilders minibar?

IMAG0015.jpg

Yeah just PWO with my body type I do better with real food. Not gonna lie though in a pinch I will sub em. I would much rather eat meat though. Tastes better not a fan of sweets always wondered why they make proteins etc junk food flavored?

Yeah just PWO with my body type I do better with real food. Not gonna lie though in a pinch I will sub em. I would much rather eat meat though. Tastes better not a fan of sweets always wondered why they make proteins etc junk food flavored?

steak flavored shake yummmm.

Back