How bout this ugly idiot lol

old lmao!!!!! i wish i couldve taken HGH ha ha
wow!! thanks my brother!! its good to know somebody likes me:D

You'd do the same for me bro!! LOL I'm just not as big and scary as you. That poor son of a bitch that has to take one of your kids out. LOL. I feel bad for him.

Who's butts cheeks oh I mean pork chop? He sounds like a douche bag. Bro when seek guides u though the hgh let me know bc im wanting to go with it.

You'd do the same for me bro!! LOL I'm just not as big and scary as you. That poor son of a bitch that has to take one of your kids out. LOL. I feel bad for him.
you know it brother,i'd be there for you in a new york minute!!!!!
Who's butts cheeks oh I mean pork chop? He sounds like a douche bag. Bro when seek guides u though the hgh let me know bc im wanting to go with it.
Yea i wanna try it to some time myself

Yea I doubt I'll ever get that high at any point in my life. My overall goal is to be in the 240 range around 10-12%. I've got about a billion carbs to hit before that day will come lol

Yea I doubt I'll ever get that high at any point in my life. My overall goal is to be in the 240 range around 10-12%. I've got about a billion carbs to hit before that day will come lol

well i eat plenty of carbs lol,really to many ha ha....

i bet you can make it to,when i first started i weighed 284 fat no muscle,i started doing cardio and lifting light and within 9 months i got down to 239lb and then i got into powerlifting/powerbuilding and i gained it all back,but not all fat this time around,i just lifted heavier and ate more,never done any cycles until i was 3 years ago,and im just now doing my 4th one,so i feel pretty good at my size without alot of cycles,of course im tall to,im lik 6'5 if i was 5'9 i would be big lol,it takes alot of muscle for a tall guy to look big

Back