How bout this ugly idiot lol

6'5 280 damn I would not want to take your daughter out!

lol....yea alot of her guy friends have met me at ball games and she's brought them by the house several times,and she has told me that all of them told her that they werent even gonna ask her out,cause your daddy looks mean lol,i guess all the tattoos are a little intimidating ha ha

lol....yea alot of her guy friends have met me at ball games and she's brought them by the house several times,and she has told me that all of them told her that they werent even gonna ask her out,cause your daddy looks mean lol,i guess all the tattoos are a little intimidating ha ha

F that. Id ask her out and then smack you around a little bit!!! Oh shit did I just wake up. I must be dreaming. Lmao

I feel kind of bad for the dads of the girls that have taken me home. I'm kinda ballsy with fathers, never disrespectful but I don't take shit lol. And they had to know exactly what my intentions were.

I feel kind of bad for the dads of the girls that have taken me home. I'm kinda ballsy with fathers, never disrespectful but I don't take shit lol. And they had to know exactly what my intentions were.

You Damn hornball you!!! Lol. Ya I'm 26 so I'm still a perv

well i eat plenty of carbs lol,really to many ha ha....

i bet you can make it to,when i first started i weighed 284 fat no muscle,i started doing cardio and lifting light and within 9 months i got down to 239lb and then i got into powerlifting/powerbuilding and i gained it all back,but not all fat this time around,i just lifted heavier and ate more,never done any cycles until i was 3 years ago,and im just now doing my 4th one,so i feel pretty good at my size without alot of cycles,of course im tall to,im lik 6'5 if i was 5'9 i would be big lol,it takes alot of muscle for a tall guy to look big

Tell me about it, Im 240 and 6'5, I got these long lanky arms!!! JUNK!!!! Thank god I got some gurth to me. I was 300 lbs fat, starting training, about a year and a half in I was down to 220, I looked crazy skinny!! Been building ever since, up to 240, and starting my first cycle in Mid March : )
I look forward to having some arms like that big guy!!

Tell me about it, Im 240 and 6'5, I got these long lanky arms!!! JUNK!!!! Thank god I got some gurth to me. I was 300 lbs fat, starting training, about a year and a half in I was down to 220, I looked crazy skinny!! Been building ever since, up to 240, and starting my first cycle in Mid March : )

I'm with ya boss! I'm 6'4" 240. my arms are long and lanky. I'm strong as fuck but still got skinny arms (to my standars anyway) :afro:

you will brother,hell i didnt think my arms would ever grow,but some how they did
I'm with ya boss! I'm 6'4" 240. my arms are long and lanky. I'm strong as fuck but still got skinny arms (to my standars anyway) :afro:
i still feel that way brother,hell if i were 5'10 i would prolly look big then lol

5'10" represent baby! haha
i wish i were your height D
Typical short man complex. :gives:

hahahahaha
lmao:laugh:

Typical short man complex. :gives:

hahahahaha

:thefinger

LOL I think to think of myself as medium..

I get tired of hearing all you tall guys complain about how it's sooooo hard for you because you have long arms you've got further to move the weight and you gotta pack on more mass because you're taller and bla bla fucking bla!

haha okay I'm done :D

how big are those guns bullseye??

well i havent had them measured in a good while,back a month or two ago,and then they were a tad over 20,just barely though...i never thought i would ever get them like that,somehow i did though....now i would love to get to 21 lol,i doubt that happens though ha ha

Back