How much red meat do you guys eat?

Haha zeek, i was referring to the OP who said he was eating one every day! lol. Trust me I love to eat steak...my favorite. Once or twice a week I'm sure is fine but I don't think a strip a day would be good!!

I think I'm worse than the OP, I had two strip steaks yesterday and today was to be my chicken and turkey day and after a few meals of that tasteless cuisine I now set out more NY strips for dinner #1

:(

I think I'm worse than the OP, I had two strip steaks yesterday and today was to be my chicken and turkey day and after a few meals of that tasteless cuisine I now set out more NY strips for dinner #1

:(

damn that sounds good! the grilled chicken, the tuna etc gets old for sure. I tried turkey on the forman grill....DISGUSTING.

i think you convinced me to pick up a real steak next shopping day! hahaha

Haha zeek, i was referring to the OP who said he was eating one every day! lol. Trust me I love to eat steak...my favorite. Once or twice a week I'm sure is fine but I don't think a strip a day would be good!!

I might try to cut back, but they are just so damn good!! :) Might look into the leaner cuts

8-12 oz every 3 days is about my average - like to toss a steak or burger in there once or twice a week. Doesn't matter if I'm on cycle or not - the only time it matters for me is during a contest prep.

I eat it daily, usually more than once. I've seen scientific literature that shows a positive correlation between amount of red meat consumed and level of awesomeness

I wish I lived in the midwest where bison was cheap, I'd eat that everyday! I love the stuff

But being a college student, I mostly stick with chicken breast since it is cheaper than red meat. But when I go out it's game on.

I eat it daily, usually more than once. I've seen scientific literature that shows a positive correlation between amount of red meat consumed and level of awesomeness

I eat it every day and i can say that i am walking proof to say that this is true!

I have my egg whites, tuna, chicken breast etc every day too but there is nothing more appatising than a hard workout and coming home to a juicy steak and some sweet potatoe :)

man I'm jealous of you being able to drink that much milk. I did GOMAD for a couple of months and had the best gains I've ever had, but ended up lactose intolerant. Gutted. Now if I drink a pint of milk I feel like I could shit my pants any second! Bad times.

man I'm jealous of you being able to drink that much milk. I did GOMAD for a couple of months and had the best gains I've ever had, but ended up lactose intolerant. Gutted. Now if I drink a pint of milk I feel like I could shit my pants any second! Bad times.

lord i hope nothing happens like that to me,i would die without my milk

lord i hope nothing happens like that to me,i would die without my milk

You are blessed brother! I wish that I could drink milk and eat meat that I myself raised. You know everything that went into it.

Let me know if you hear of any widows out your way that have a big farm to handle and need a strong man around :) I would give up pencil pushing in a minute for that lifestyle!

I always will be a huge lean ground beef fan, burgers are like my absolute favorite food. I used to pickup bags of turkey burger and eat them 2-3x a day they had like 44 grams a protein per patty. Ohhh man now i'm hungry nomnomnom

Ed I pretty much eat chicken,eggs, salmon, and London broil. Some lower carb days ill switch to 95 5 ground meat. I also eat some.pb and turkey lunch meat. Ya eating the same shit ed gets old.

Ed I pretty much eat chicken,eggs, salmon, and London broil. Some lower carb days ill switch to 95 5 ground meat. I also eat some.pb and turkey lunch meat. Ya eating the same shit ed gets old.

Haha i couldn't agree more with that, there comes a point where i feel like a robot eating. :laugh3:

I have like 10 different flavors of hot sauce to spruce up each of my everyday meals. Now even that isnt working. Time to find another spice or fun way to make the same old thing taste new and exciting.

Back