How to get back your ex...if she has a fiance?@!

BiggieSwolls said:
Go over to her fiance's house and kick the utter living shit out of him. How can you let him just steal your girl? You put in 5 years tapping that pussy, he has only put in 3 months. He is laughing at you right now man. He's sitting back while she blows him thinking "wow, that ex-boyfriend of hers really is a pansy, this bitch is blowing me every night and it didnt even take a month to get into her pants."

You need to get the upper hand back and the only way to do that is to fuck this guy up. I mean you gotta send this guy to the ER for major reconstructive facial surgery. He just stole the girl of your dreams, the girl you did so much with over the last 5 years. If he's gonna get her, then he needs scars for life so that everytime he looks in the mirror, he remembers the concequences of his actions. Dont be a fucking pussy. Man up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH....IDIOT!!!!!

ok heres the key to win back you're ex gf, if you're on speaking terms, take her out to eat get acouple drinks in, THEN give her some coke yes Cocaine...before you know it you're talking about thre first time you and her ever did anal then boom you're back in.....might sound crazy...but it works....BELIEVE ME

Last edited:
I think I'd take BiggieSwole's advice. Here's what you do. Take a couple of shots of Test Susp, and go over and beat the living sh*t outa that guy. Damn, just Damn, I dunno what the hell Id do if that happened to me, but I know that I'd be an out of controll friek. He's prolly fucking her in the ass right now dude, hittin that shit hard. I wouldn't stand for that any day. Im telling ya, Test Susp, and whip his ass!!!

string_bean00 said:
I pulled that one in high school once. If I could go back in time and kick my high school self's ass, I would.

You know, you could have easily just quoted my post and and said "what he said".

I wont hold it against you for your high school blunder, lets just throw in the fact that you were coming down from 2 weeks straight of blowing lines and that is why you were emotional.

brett bear said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH....IDIOT!!!!!

ok heres the key to win back you're ex gf, if you're on speaking terms, take her out to eat get acouple drinks in, THEN give her some coke yes Cocaine...before you know it you're talking about thre first time you and her ever did anal then boom you're back in.....might sound crazy...but it works....BELIEVE ME

MORONIC IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont do what my brother did. He is in a Cocaine induced state, has been for the last 5 or 6 months. He is not thinking straight, thus his advice is not the best to take. This just compounds the problem and leaves you all fucked up as soon as the coke wears off. Luckily for my brother he just continues to do the coke and does not get to this state but he will, one way or another.

My only assumption is that you haven't been able to find a new piece of ass, and the fact that she did really hurts you.

get out there and get laid, you wont want her back afterwards

Sounds like she was hungry for an engagement. NOTHING is going to make you feel better than new pussy like my man fantom mentioned. Get some new pussy and stop crying shes obviously not marriage material anyways.

This is what you do...you get a digital camera and take some pictures of yourself without a shirt on. post them on craigslist and watch the sluts start lining up.i do this whenever i feel i need an ego boost. fucking easiest way to get laid in the world

Who doesn’t want to be married? Don’t you want to experience the joy of being with a women like God intended?

Hang out with her and find out her new house number and his cell number. Go on craigslist and post his info on the gay ad's in the city he lives. Act like your him and set up gay meetings. Do it so many times that she thinks he is gay. Or get your female friends to call his phone and make him look like he is cheating. Plant condoms and panties in his car. This is what I did for a friend when his girl left him for another guy.

Back