I'm turning in to a woman. I'm have Nipple Discharge???

Gaba77

Experiencing liquid coming out of nipples when they are squeezed....Anyone ever experience this? Why does it happen? I've hear it can be caused by high prolactin levels

never heard of that with test e.. usually tren or deca.. get yourself some prami or cabaser i think prami's supposed to be better.. and id run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with like adex.. nolvadex or clomid wont help.. actually i think nolvadex might make it worse... def sounds like prolactin induced gyno to me..

Last edited:
yeah,what GP & DET said^^^
thats crazy.
Are your nipples sore to touch,puffy any lumps behind the nip?
What other compounds & supplements are you currently using?

aromatase inhibitor would be the first thing... if still having issues then add pramipexole or cabergoline (tabs only on caber, and only cabaser or dostinex-- even generic US stuff is substandard-- eg BARR)

if still having issues then insulin is the next factor to deal with (insulin is also a lactogen, though generally requires elevated E or P... though even moderate local production with high insulin may be sufficient)

nolvadex isnt an AI.. aromasin/letrozole/arimidex.. these are AI.. nolvadex is a serm.. im pretty sure its a bad idea to run nolvadex with prolactin issues..

never heard of that with test e.. usually tren or deca.. get yourself some prami or cabaser i think prami's supposed to be better.. and id run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with like adex.. nolvadex or clomid wont help.. actually i think nolvadex might make it worse... def sounds like prolactin induced gyno to me..
What's Prami and Cabaser?

O ok...So this is most likely a Prolactin issue?

yes... but using an aromatase inhibitor should alleviate IF its due to estrogen conversion... which with test alone is the most likely case... however... in those cases where an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alone is not sufficient then one should add a prolactin suppressor...

of note androgens alone can cause prolactin issues, particularly potent androgens that have high affinity for progesterone receptor (all androgens have at least some affinity for PgR)

yes... but using an aromatase inhibitor should alleviate IF its due to estrogen conversion... which with test alone is the most likely case... however... in those cases where an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alone is not sufficient then one should add a prolactin suppressor...

of note androgens alone can cause prolactin issues, particularly potent androgens that have high affinity for progesterone receptor (all androgens have at least some affinity for PgR)
So what prolactin suppressors are there?

Cabergoline (Dostinex, Cabaser). 0.5mg every 3 or 4 days seems to be the consensus.

Bromocriptine too. But a lot of sides on this one.

I got my Prolactin levels checked and they are in the normal range....I am confused to what the issue is???

Back