Infection's First Cycle

Hey at least the exams are out of the way, and 5 weeks till summer is totally doable, keep at it your doing a great job! I've been following this log for awhile but have lost track recently, are you still going to do a competition or just continue to bulk after your cycle is over?

Hey at least the exams are out of the way, and 5 weeks till summer is totally doable, keep at it your doing a great job! I've been following this log for awhile but have lost track recently, are you still going to do a competition or just continue to bulk after your cycle is over?

Thanks bud. I appreciate the support. I am doing an NPC show November 2nd. I am super excited!

Shit got crazy today during my leg workout. I finished everything except lunges, because I was struggling to stand and I knew lunges would not go over well. Looks like I will be splitting up leg day to be able to finish everything.

I have really been putting a lot of emphasis on legs the past few months, and I am really happy with how they are progressing.

For some reason, I am a little sore this week. I have not been sore in months. I did change up my workout routine on Monday, but I don't think the volume changed. Soreness is never a bad thing, though. I guess I am really pushing it hard if I am getting sore again.

Shit got crazy today during my leg workout. I finished everything except lunges, because I was struggling to stand and I knew lunges would not go over well. Looks like I will be splitting up leg day to be able to finish everything.

I have really been putting a lot of emphasis on legs the past few months, and I am really happy with how they are progressing.

For some reason, I am a little sore this week. I have not been sore in months. I did change up my workout routine on Monday, but I don't think the volume changed. Soreness is never a bad thing, though. I guess I am really pushing it hard if I am getting sore again.

could be from your small break last week, and then busting ass in the gym. Same thing happened to me. Got sick for 4 days last week, stayed out of the gym about 5 days, hit the gym hard as hell tuesday and wednesday and i was actually sore. First time this cycle. Good progress. Hows the mast kicking for you?

could be from your small break last week, and then busting ass in the gym. Same thing happened to me. Got sick for 4 days last week, stayed out of the gym about 5 days, hit the gym hard as hell tuesday and wednesday and i was actually sore. First time this cycle. Good progress. Hows the mast kicking for you?

Oh good point! The rest week might have done it.

Masteron is amazing. Between the mast and test, I am still packing on some size. I am leaning out a little bit too, which is excellent. I have been eating super clean the last few weeks which might be a contributing factor.

I am a little lethargic throughout the day, but I feel pretty damn good when I pick up the weights. Once I step in the gym it is literally game time, and I get super pumped just from my warm ups.

Tren ace hurts. Ouch. Thank god for foam rollers. GSO is way too thick for slin pins. Damnit.

Shoulders was crazy today. Hopefully legs will be too, tomorrow.

226# today. Abs are coming threw a little bit more, so bf is staying moderately consistant.

damm your on tren now!!!??

Haha, yeah... 600mast/500test/500-750tren ace a week. Pretty excited for this.

I will cruise on test after until I am ready for cutting. I am planning 13 weeks out for my shows, so I will then switch to test ace, primo, Winstrol (winny), and var.

I was just snooping on ya this morning. Long time, no see, bud. How have you been?

Back