I've been banned over at elite, lol

ulter said:
They banned E2 so don't feel like an orphan. E phuckin 2!!!!!! He built that board.
New management I think.

Now that's bullshit. Hell E2 was the shit. I know he doesn't post near like he did, but he always had something insightful to say.

Hell, he isn't even that active over on AF anymores...:( or fukkenshredded, now that guy had a killer physique.

E2 used to crack me up back in the day.
"What?? only a gram of test? ITs ok, be a little pussy your whole life!"
lol.

Re: Re: Re: I've been banned over at elite, lol

macro said:
correct. (though hopefully this policy will abate soon)

will have you restored. asap

I wouldn't mind checking back in over there either as that is where I started, so if you could do something for me to that would be cool.

DROID

I got restored once but that restarted the clock and got me canceled again so I just forgot about it.

Happened to me last year. I didnt showed up for a week and the darn thing was saying I didnt showed up for 3 weeks, yadda.

So I emailed EFchris and he reinstated me. Then it did it again and I said fuck off, especially when half of the site is offllimit to non-plat!

It's a shame--I started there also--in oct 2000-- and I can't get in to post--I deleted the site from my fav list--I'm here from now on--tomo

Same problem here....was on vacation for 2 weeks (14 days) then posted on the pictures of members forum. Went another week on vacation an yesterday i find out that my account was closed...:(

I need to make a correction on my post. I did not mean to say that the E2 account was disabled by new management. That's not true. E2's account was disable around the time they took him off as a mod a year ago. About the same time they did it Fukkenshredded.
My apologies for not making that clear in my post.

Back