Jen..16.5 weeks out 1st comp

You're only 18!?!? Jesus.. I thought you were older than that. Damnit I'm so out of the loop. You look awesome Jen.. good luck with the comp!!

son of a gun girl!! you are way ahead of your time!!! looking fantastic!!! one observation, keep pounding those legs!! your upper is right on the button!! i know the dedication and disapline it takes for you to look like this. you get a big pat on the back!! you give up alot to look this good and it paying off in every way!! if you ever need anything for you contest prep look me up!! GOOD LUCK

sonis9 said:
son of a gun girl!! you are way ahead of your time!!! looking fantastic!!! one observation, keep pounding those legs!! your upper is right on the button!! i know the dedication and disapline it takes for you to look like this. you get a big pat on the back!! you give up alot to look this good and it paying off in every way!! if you ever need anything for you contest prep look me up!! GOOD LUCK

aww why thanks you Sonis! :angel2: It does take much dedication and hard work, but very much worth it and im focused to the bone with my set goals.
I really need to get a decent shot of my legs.. theres some decent cuts now, but not near as cut as I would love for them to be on contest day.
Red spoke of a girl that you helped get ready this year for a comp, naturally as well. I may just come to you for some insight! :)
Thanks again!

Excellent conditioning, great muscularity.You look phenomenal. Try to bring up your left side, I can tell in the pics that you are a righty.

damn, you're so toned gal. impressive. i love your thighs
(sigh - wish my girlfriend would come the Gym wi' me.)

alfa23 said:
very nice, wish there were more girls in the uk who looked like/ done what you do, good luck :40oz:

I'll second that! They're all too busy gettin' wasted to go workout 'n they become frumps before their 30.

Last edited:
aww ty ty ty!! :D you all just too nice!!

karavas, im left handed.. what are u talking about? haha jk. yah my left is weaker. any suggestions?

alfa, that link didnt work for me?!?!

Maybe it was the angle in the photos, but it appears that one lat is larger than the other. Maybe my eyes deceive me. Regardless, I am in awe of your physical condition and impressed as hell!
Keep hittin' it!!!!!

how do we know these pictures didnt just come from ratemybody.com??? i want to see a picture with CA written in ketchup on that belly!!!

here is what they look like jen, but also these women you will see drinking pint after pint, and then fighting on the town before throwing up all over the pavement,

LOL Captain would you believe me if I said that I dont own ketchup! serious! :p

hehe Alfa I guess that some guys like there woman plump. they kinda look like they have nicely developed traps. lol

atherjen said:
LOL Captain would you believe me if I said that I dont own ketchup! serious! :p

hehe Alfa I guess that some guys like there woman plump. they kinda look like they have nicely developed traps. lol

lol, to be fair the guys are sterotypical too out of my friends age 20 -26 only 3 of us dont have beer bellys , butr we are the thre who use a gym watch our diet, and funny enough dont drink beer , so if you ever come to england and you walk into a pub then this could be trying to take you home

Back