Labpe

Phatbastard

Knowledge Equals Results
K guys I want to offer up another Welcome to Labpe and his Rep Vibrant!

Those of you that are familure with me know what I'm about. My Intrest lie's in facts!

I have been aproached with offers that would make the avearge man cave! These guys have offered oprotunitys that would make most of U shit your self and say WTF Phat why didn't u do it!

No joke they have gone beyound any thing I have seen on this board in my tenure here!

I will give them prompts for that alone. I have my own agenda and am asking for some thing I would think long and hard for if I were in there position as they are taking a huge gamble by offing me any thing.

As you know I say it how it is. I turn down most free log offers! Quite simply cause I don't need free offers. There how ever is some thing I really am intrested in logging for them and will be very suprised if they meet my terms on this!

I would just like to voice my opinion on what I have been offered and won't disclose exactly what that is either here or Via PM so don't ask.

I will how ever tell you I have never seen anyone offer anyone such a gracious offer! They stepped up 3 levels above what I have ever seen. There for I have confidence in these guys based on this alone!

If I were to disclose the details 90% of you would go WTF! lol

I haven't spoken to Labpe personally but Vibrant has my confidence at this point! I don't think U guys will go wrong with these people. There have an old school mentality and arent shy about putting up to prove it!

They have my respect so for and no I have not recieved shit nor am I garunteed to recieve a thing!

This is just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I will say I suggested them post up Phatbastard request this said what ever let the people decide wether I would give a honest view! Ha Ha that was my idea don't know if it will happen but I'm taking credit for the idea!

Let the people decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you bro.

Im gonna put something out into the open which sponsors usually dont like. Before I signed on as a rep for Lapbe, I told them that if I see people are not getting the results they should be or if I see something I dont think is right towards the customers, Im out.

I will not put my name on something that I dont think is up to par. So far Labpe has been getting nothing but good reviews on another board, but if the quality goes down, I will not be apart of the team.

Sorry Labpe for saying all that but I told you before I started that my honesty and integrity towards these communities are more important to me than what I receive from you.

wow. I'll tell you what, I've got some tough decisions to make. Phat, your opinion is greatly valued, and vibrant, you seem like a stand up dude. It takes a lot to impress PB from my experience, and clearly you guys are doing something right!

i will keep my eyes on this one,will be interesting reading stuff as phat will dish it as it is

I've been looking over their products and everything looks good, but I'm sure everyone is questioning the authenticityof one product. So far, everyone who carried this product, has shown to be fake. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's an intentionall thing.

And the strange thing is, everyone I know using the product gets results.

Phat is a good choice for someone to log a product. I'm curious on this one because he's not gonna put his time into the average peptide. Any chance you guys could tell us what you are looking at? I know what I would be looking at.

Either way, you got the right guy, Phat will lay it out how it is, and be 100% honest in reviewing a product. He also has the respect of many members so I'd like to see something work out with the two of you.

Man its just small details to make it a fair and resonable thing for both party to engage in to give best possible results for everyone involved. These guys are very confident I will give them this! Timing of an up coming cycle on my part is a bit of a bump in the road! But it is plained for a reason. So I can't deviate from that. I think we will have an answer soon. If for some reason it dosen't work out. It will be due to a timing thing on my part!

Labpe has been Very resonable in talks so far and generous with offers imo.

What is your Idea User? You are the Peptide Guru after all! Toss up your Idea's

Last edited:
Labpe will meet and exceed all of your expectations, as their products still amaze me and I'm 2 months deep into research with ghrp 2 and cjc-1295 no dac.

And yes, Vibrant is very much a stand up and honest guy. You will see as I have seen him be very helpful in many topics ranging in and out of peptides.

I've been looking over their products and everything looks good, but I'm sure everyone is questioning the authenticityof one product. So far, everyone who carried this product, has shown to be fake. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's an intentionall thing.

And the strange thing is, everyone I know using the product gets results.

Phat is a good choice for someone to log a product. I'm curious on this one because he's not gonna put his time into the average peptide. Any chance you guys could tell us what you are looking at? I know what I would be looking at.

Either way, you got the right guy, Phat will lay it out how it is, and be 100% honest in reviewing a product. He also has the respect of many members so I'd like to see something work out with the two of you.

It's pretty obvious what this product is. Hopefully this is what Phat will be logging. My interest is piqued.

I've got issues with folli as well because of the lab tests out there.

I do value and trust Phatbastards input though and I am sure he will tell it like it is. So be careful what products you have him try :)

It's pretty obvious what this product is. Hopefully this is what Phat will be logging. My interest is piqued.

I know you are talking about the folli, so dont be afraid to come out and say it. I welcome any discussion good or bad.

I've got issues with folli as well because of the lab tests out there.

I do value and trust Phatbastards input though and I am sure he will tell it like it is. So be careful what products you have him try :)

If phatB wants to, I promised him that he can have some folli whenever he's ready to run it.

I would love to hear his feedback good or bad.

I'm not afraid, I was respecting the fact that PB chose not to name it, as specified in his post.

:wallbash:

gotcha bro. I wasn't calling you out or anything, I'm just trying to get the point across that I welcome transparency. After all, everyone here is here to better themselves in some way and want people to be honest with them.

No worries - I know what you meant - I have tons of respect for transparency. I hope you and Phat work something out - I know we're all excited to see how it goes!

Guys it's all worked out! I will be trying the Folli and logging it! When the time comes. The delay happens to be the timing of my next cycle. I will not be ready to impliment it for aprox 3 months. I can't force my cycle for obvious reasons. But the goal is to add this at about week 8! Or when I hit that first Plateu of my cycle!

Every thing has been agreed upon from the top down and aprovel by Vibrant and Labpe! Cudos to them for wanting an honest opinion! I could not turn this offer down enlite of that! I will mention we did have a couple other products in the mix to begin with. One of wich I do like very much but have a stock pile of (LR3). The other I had not tried either but am confident it is legit (MGF) as I have not seen a negative review on this from anyone yet.

I respectfully declined the latter of the 2 because I didn't feel write taking and logging some thing I like just to get it for free! That is chicken shit IMO.

If anyone offers you guys a log offer I would hope that you take into consideration the company sending it to you is risking there Money and Reputation by choosing you and your rats!

Be as fair with them as they are with you!

From time to time when I speek to people regarding what I have going on I toss names around! People I think would give companys a good log! For certain products that I have used and am confident with. Granted I have no clought with these companys so its just my opinion suggesting a relation ship I think will benefit those involed!

I will Publicy say I think DaHurt would be a great candidate for any company looking for a researcher. Kid has a great start in this game Keeps a good log. Just look at his logs and progression. Speeks for it self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries - I know what you meant - I have tons of respect for transparency. I hope you and Phat work something out - I know we're all excited to see how it goes!

It's fun watching your picture updates little man! Continually improving!

i was choosen to log the folli as well..i've seen lab reports on a few diffrent suppliers product and i have tested those as well..i have my own opinion about the whole situation..Keep a look out for my log coming up soon.

i was choosen to log the folli as well..i've seen lab reports on a few diffrent suppliers product and i have tested those as well..i have my own opinion about the whole situation..Keep a look out for my log coming up soon.

Congrats brother.. Look forward to your log.

I'll be watching and wouldn't mind hearing your opinion! Pm me if you do not want to put it out on the thread!

Back