Large Dose Cycles vs Smaller Dose Cycles...which make you bigger?

i wish these studies mentioned above studies results after discontinuing AS, like after 1, 3 and 6 months as how much loss in strength and muscle mass occurs of if there is any gain in fat

Personally, i don't think you lose muscle, at least what you put on over a period of time........Some say you lose all that could be attributed to gains from the sauce.........I can think of a couple of people i know that grew from the gear and quit training for a period of time they did not lose.......I know some that took high doses and stopped suddenly and they didn't look like the same person after a month or so.....

600mg of test is still reasonable, but at what point does the larger dose(more then 600mg) just cause side effects and not gains?

It's obvious that larger doses cause more gains, by looking at todays BB's compared to the 60-80's, but with those gains has come side effects. Gyno be the main one, the other added drugs brought the gut. I know that's some what off topic, but those added drugs did add to the total amount of drugs being taken.

Like Drvj11 said "there are only have so many receptors to attach to", what ever is not being accepted by those receptors, has a high possibility of conversion to an unwanted side effect. Which won't be muscle, but could add to the total weight gained.

People may be gaining more weight off of high dose cycles, but how much of that is water and/or fat? What the out come of a cycle is, is what you keep, not what you gain.

If you've seen the movie Colors you might remember this, I think it's a good way to look at what were trying to do.

There's a young and a old bull, they're walking over the crest of a hill. When they look down into the valley there's a herd of cows. The young bull says to the older bull "lets run down there and f#$k us one." The old bull said "let walk down there and f$%k them all."

The point being, go slow you'll get more out of it in the end, if you try and get it all at once it'll be short lived.

Your doses in time will go up, the higher you start the higher you have to go and the higher the possibility of unwanted side effects.

JohnnyB

They were talking about smaller doses but 200mg. or less is too low......I could see making gains from that as a first timer.....With longer cycles i would think 500mg. would have to be the lower end of the spectrum, that is only a guess... I have no way of knowing because it varies so much form person to person....

Last edited:
`The old bull said "let walk down there and f$%k them all."' Ecellent point.......And it is funny as hell.......A lot of truth in that....

Brett_Weir said:
`The old bull said "let walk down there and f$%k them all."' Ecellent point.......And it is funny as hell.......A lot of truth in that....
That was my favorite part of the movie

JohnnyB

Androgen Receptor Activation
Once a free molecule of steroid reaches the muscle cell, it diffuses into the cell. The diffusion can be with or without transport-protein assistance. Once in the cell, the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is makes its way to the cell nucleus where it can bind with an androgen receptor (AR), and activate the receptor. Two of these activated receptor complexes join together to form the androgen response element (ARE). The ARE interacts with DNA in the nucleus, and increases the transcription of certain genes (such as muscle protein genes). As long as the ARE is intact, it accelerates gene transcription. Remember, though, that the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and the receptor are in a state of flux (binding and un-binding), just like with the Carrier proteins. So the ARE can be deactivated just by losing one of the two Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that are bound to the AR's. This equilibrium situation explains why 1 gram per week testosterone is more effective than 1/2 gram per week, even though 1/2 gram appears to be more than enough to saturate all the AR's in the body. The higher concentration makes it more likely that the receptors will be occupied by an AAS, and the ARE will be intact for a longer period of time, on average.

My last off season cycle (I'm precontest now) was 2 grams total not 2 g of test. It was the first time I ever went over 12 - 1400mg. I'm 43 and I never had results like this in 20 years of training.

However, If my nutrition and training were not excellent, I doubt my results would have een so good.

I took 5 months off gear and started at 205. In 5 months I am a leaner than when I started, 225.

jcp2 said:
Obviously you are not reading my posts, because i stated that i know fo these studies and i have read all them numerous times. What i want to see is your documentation that 1 g per week will not produce the same affects as 2 grams per week. Maybe true in some but i don't beleive for many at the level most on the boards are at. Now may i ask if i shoot 5 grams a week will i not get the same results as 10grams a week. At what point for an average guy does it not matter anymore.
Obviously you're being thick headed. There are no studies that I know of using a dose higher than 600mgs of test enanthate. If 200mgs is better than 300, and 500 is better than 350, and 600 is better than 500 then what makes you think that 2g wont be better than 1g. Its true if you take 500mgs and gain 15lbs, that doubling the dose wont necessarily give you double the gains, but it sure as hell will give you more gains (which was the original question). All 3 studies noticed a dose response relationship. What would make you believe that at some point there would be none?

ready2explode said:
Obviously you're being thick headed. There are no studies that I know of using a dose higher than 600mgs of test enanthate. If 200mgs is better than 300, and 500 is better than 350, and 600 is better than 500 then what makes you think that 2g wont be better than 1g. Its true if you take 500mgs and gain 15lbs, that doubling the dose wont necessarily give you double the gains, but it sure as hell will give you more gains (which was the original question). All 3 studies noticed a dose response relationship. What would make you believe that at some point there would be none?

dude that is funny as hell......I agree with you......Intuitively you have to draw a line, otherwise why not a gram per day.....The best method is to use no more than you need before progressing.....

ready2explode said:

Because at some point the gains stop. At what point is that for most of us. That is where i am going with this. Will i get better gains off 2 grams of test, i am not sure. WIll some people, probably, but very few. This is why i think pro bodbuilding has alot to do with how much drugs can be used by an individual. I don't think the average lifter can use 2 grams of test, and i don't think the results will be noticably better than on 1 gram.

low doses work fine if you eat and train right. I have gained 20 pounds on a low dose. Maybe I have not reached my genetic potential, but mild cycles like one amp of Sustanon (sust) work great for me, at least for what I want.

ready2explode said:

Ok, and 10 g maybe is better than 9, so what? The point is connecting the amount of drugs with gains you have, the gains you will keep and the side effects.
Otherwise it's very easy: more is better than less.

Batman said:
Ok, and 10 g maybe is better than 9, so what? The point is connecting the amount of drugs with gains you have, the gains you will keep and the side effects.
Otherwise it's very easy: more is better than less.

That about sums it up.....

jcp2 said:
Because at some point the gains stop. At what point is that for most of us. That is where i am going with this. Will i get better gains off 2 grams of test, i am not sure. WIll some people, probably, but very few. This is why i think pro bodbuilding has alot to do with how much drugs can be used by an individual. I don't think the average lifter can use 2 grams of test, and i don't think the results will be noticably better than on 1 gram.
And what I'm saying is that science has shown us, so far, that their is a dose dependant relationship when it comes to gains at least up until 600mgs. I am extrapolating these findings, so yes you can argue, but I highly doubt that you are correct. We'll have to aggree to disaggree.

Now if you wanted to get into the risk vs benefit talk, I'd agree with 99% of the ppl on the boards.

ready2explode said:
And what I'm saying is that science has shown us, so far, that their is a dose dependant relationship when it comes to gains at least up until 600mgs. I am extrapolating these findings, so yes you can argue, but I highly doubt that you are correct. We'll have to aggree to disaggree.

Now if you wanted to get into the risk vs benefit talk, I'd agree with 99% of the ppl on the boards.

I here you, and i do agree with more gear= more gains, i am not just sure where this ends, maybe at 1 gram of test, maybe 2 grams of test, maybe 3. I am talking about the majority, not the few who can handle the large amounts, i guess we will agree to disagree, and i think after reading this thread we do not differ all that much in our thoughts.

uggs for women

Based on the Ugg Boots Outlet Australian Sheepskin Association, Sheepskin can be a pure all-natural item that is soft, breathable and offers a warmth and comfort superior to any synthetics furs. Deckers Ugg boots, that are produced in China were the highest quality boots made of genuine sheepskin; and all of the Australian created sheepskin boots had been ranked behind Deckers.Ugg boots are unsuitable for handwashing! Lightly moist your boots on the outside with cold water. Do not dip boots in the water as producing them deformation. A leather cleaning solution is going to be enjoyable. Now form a answer of 1 component cleaner and one portion water. Take a wet sponge slightly and apply some solution to it and rub the remedy gently all over the outer surface of boots. Then wipe a damp sponge across the ugg boots to take away all of the cleaning solution. And then leave your ugg boots to dry. Fill up your boots with newspaper or towels. Never ever put them in direct sunlight or use a hairdryer. Once they are dry enough, brush boots with a suede brush or lint free towel. Now, attempt it on your personal ugg boots.Ugg boots are produced from sheepskins with fleece inside that is tanned into the leather. Cheap Uggs Boots often have a synthetic sole, and also the stitching is usually shown on the outside in the boot. The organic insulative properties of sheepskin keep the feet at physique temperature and thermostatic---warm in cold climate and cool in hot weather. many people need to face appropriate out with the marketplace together with alter from the normal. This Ugg boots will certainly permit you to recognizable inside of a fashion-conscious crowd. 2nd, and far more importantly, is mainly due to the fact really are really comfortable. As a result of the fact have been loved by swimmers plus buyers due to the fact 1970s and are also usually utilized through browsers throughout Ohio. Style for a kick out utilizing its degree brings about considerable thermostatic gains. A trunk likewise presents fleecy fibers inside the inner surface to allow intended for air circulation throughout the summer season which implies that your ft . not receiving too hot. On this combined heating in addition to cool, a Ugg boot could possibly be the excellent shoe for all those events. Furthermore indisputable fact that the degree material utilized to produce the following kick out is commonly much more at ease than the frequent buckskin familiar with boost the threat for widespread trunk, and you have got the cozy and cozy footwear for all conditions.Fast grown timbers . relaxation variables, a great deal of folks may possibly still definitely not dress in mainly simply because for their appearance. But Uggs now are accessible in many various sorts, sizes and colors which enables it to frequently become involved in any sort of clothing yourself putting on. Frequently given that these shoes or boots are usually put on through the cold months pertaining to power efficiency, you are able to put on virtually any Snowboard don or maybe long denims. The truth is practically any really long winter season insulated shorts appear genuinely typical plus accommodate effectively utilizing a set of matching-color Uggs. If you're nonetheless worried about what to wear utilizing them, you'll find a variety of places online like the Bing Solutions Community forum which supports you make a decision on the suitable outfits to put on together along with your shoes or boots.Thus with one of these manner difficulties responded to, there's no cause why you must not enroll in this rush and getting some of Ugg Boots Clearance for this winter months.

well,

the pro bbers of today run godly amounts

3grams of test alone. not even counting the other compounds. now if you or me ran those doses, would be end up being that big. diet and everything is perfect also....nahh no way would we be that big. some people have to run higher doses to acheieve what they want while others run the bare minimum and have great results. its all how your body reacts and how good ur gear is too lol. none of the underdosed bullshit

The spammer are out in force bumping old threads!

An oldie but a good one!

May as well get on topic for a sec

I feel that the longer you carry around a certain body weight the easier it will be for you to either carry that weight or get back to that weight. IMO the eating habits are what change and allow for this.

At the end of the day when you come off AAS all together your body will only hold on to the amount of muscle that it is genetically able to hold on to, usually related directly to your natural testosterone production.

Back