Let me introduce myself again

BigSickD

Pimp at various boards
Haven't been on here in quite awhile. Hope to spend some more time on here. Well, this is me except no mug shot of course..:D Sorry, all taken with camera phone and the leg one is the only one I had on this computer.:sad:

Hey man

Awsome quad shot - they look huge - but your feet are tiny - how can you walk on those things!

LOL - ok so I'm a smart ass - shitty pics but from what I can see you look good - very lean - nice abs and definition on your back. What are your stats? what are you going for? you're def in a good place now to add some size. Hope you post a training, cycle or diet log.

later man

but your feet are tiny - how can you walk on those things!
:laugh3: Sorry dude that was funny.

Last edited:
Hey man

Awsome quad shot - they look huge - but your feet are tiny - how can you walk on those things!

LOL - ok so I'm a smart ass - shitty pics but from what I can see you look good - very lean - nice abs and definition on your back. What are your stats? what are you going for? you're def in a good place now to add some size. Hope you post a training, cycle or diet log.

later man

Haha, I am an old seasoned vet kicking 40 in the ass, I just try to stay in shape these days. I have been up to 276lbs and still saw an outline of abs( I always think that is important, cause if you can't then your just too fat), so I am just now content on staying in shape around 240.:D

Haha, I am an old seasoned vet kicking 40 in the ass, I just try to stay in shape these days. I have been up to 276lbs and still saw an outline of abs( I always think that is important, cause if you can't then your just too fat), so I am just now content on staying in shape around 240.:D

Still looking solid "old man"..i just turned 44 myself and still at it as well...age aint nothing but a fuckin #..
Respect

JMEALS, BigSickD you guys give me some serious motivation to keep my ass going until I'm your age...

you both look awesome, keep it up bros

Looks good man. You've got some extremely low lat insertions. What's the height?

I use to be 6ft even, no shit, but now I am just under, had a neck fusion surgery in '04 and almost lost a full inch. Thank goodness the surgery didn't take an inch off me in other places..LOL

Just took this tonight, down in size but gonna put it back on during the winter, started racing motorcycles so I had to cut down to fit in my leathers..:D

Hey man;

Very cool - I always like to see someone who's not 24 lookin tonk as you! Great quad shot - you've got some serious definition there - although still can't see those feet - I'm a little worried... J/K nice that you cut down to 240 - still beefy for 6' - can't imagine the 276 version! I'm kickin 50 in the ass - so lend me some advice if you have any. BTW - like your sig - I think I'm stuck around 19 yo!

Later Man!

wher in CA r u? No or So?

Hey man;

Very cool - I always like to see someone who's not 24 lookin tonk as you! Great quad shot - you've got some serious definition there - although still can't see those feet - I'm a little worried... J/K nice that you cut down to 240 - still beefy for 6' - can't imagine the 276 version! I'm kickin 50 in the ass - so lend me some advice if you have any. BTW - like your sig - I think I'm stuck around 19 yo!

Later Man!

wher in CA r u? No or So?

I am in SoCal, I need to take a pic of my feet for ya..LOL

What does a typical cycle look like for you? Do you run hrt?

Basically, 200-400mg test yearround and then I throw in compounds like eq,deca, tren, etc. for a few weeks here and there. I use to do the mega dose cycles but found they were just too hard on my body and mind.

Basically, 200-400mg test yearround and then I throw in compounds like eq,deca, tren, etc. for a few weeks here and there. I use to do the mega dose cycles but found they were just too hard on my body and mind.

Thanks for the info. Those are the types of questions I like to ask all guys your size.

Back