Liqua-Solutions

Edhead said:
Do you think I could use the same cycle if I got products from Liquid Research???

By the way I just ordered my stuff and I know that this is a really dumb question to ask but I didn't think about until it was all done. Are these products legal?? When you all ge done laughing at me please reply, thanks

:(

it is leagl for research purposes.

you could use the same if you get your research material form anywhere. just MAKE sure you take in the correct amount of mg. most research clomiphene citrate comes in 50mg mL so you should not have a problem with different mg and mL amounts

you may have noticed a lot of products are out of stock temporarily and not able to replenished like normally for the time being. reason being... supplier problems.

BUMP for the gelcap idea. But a fair warning, don't make a bunch at one time because they will not hold! You will have a bag of liquid goop.

grafix-gnc said:
i bet there would be a huge market for it at Walgreens huh

probablly couldn't get it cleared though huh....mayeb they make more money off of there web sites though....but walgreens and eckerds would be huge

lol.... "Honey! Ill get the soap and razor blades you pick up the liquid clomid"

Back