Lou Ferrigno

Thanks alot for this thread. :biggthump

Although i hear he's an asshole, Lou's always been a huge inspiration to me because I'm 6'6".

As far as i know he's the only bodybuilder over 6'1" who's done any real damage.

Last edited:
Dr_Funk said:
Thanks alot for this thread. :biggthump

Although i hear he's an asshole, Lou's always been a huge inspiration to me because I'm 6'6".

As far as i know he's the only bodybuilder over 6'1" who's done any real damage.

i am friends with a guy who met him. He said he semed like an asshole at first glance, but he isnt. He said lou seemed shy and kinda uncomfortable in public due to the hearing problem. He said once he started talking to lou, he was a really nice guy. And on top of that, my friend said you wouldnt believe how big the guy is. He said his hand is like a baseball glove.

Lou

I don't know Lou, but I'm guessing Johny J hit the nail on the head. I know Lou has quite a hearing problem. And a hearing problem can often leave you feeling left out, which many people interpret as being aloof or standoffish.

Even though he is famous, he's still human. So cut him a break. He's done quite well for himself in spite of his hearing disability.

I've met Lou twice and he was a great guy both times. He isn't cocky like alot of other pros. He will remain my favorite bodybuilder of all time.

Back