MDS's Test P/Tren A Cycle

November 5th - PCT Day 3, DC Day 2

Day 2

Barbell Curls 75/10-4-2, 20 second static
Hammer Curls 45/15 straight set, 60 second stretch
Calf Press 2 plates + 25/13, 10 (explosive positive, 5 second negative, 10 second stretch)
Seated Leg Curls 100/14-8-6
Leg Press 8 plates/8 widowmaker 4 plates + 25/20, 60 second stretch

*felt good although the energy was a little lower than expected
*have been waking up with some serious sweating going on in the middle of the night so that has disrupted my sleep
*like training under a new style during post cycle therapy (pct) so the decreased strength is not seen in the numbers
*must have been carrying more water weight than I had thought because I'm looking even leaner and dryer than a week ago and my weight is hovering in the high 220's down from the 231 it was at on the day of my last injection

im a big fan of reduced sets and reps during post cycle therapy (pct) while upping poundage as much as possible . seems to keep the body from becomeing catabolic and shocks it into retaining strength/size.

oh yeah EAT EAT EAT:)

im a big fan of reduced sets and reps during post cycle therapy (pct) while upping poundage as much as possible . seems to keep the body from becomeing catabolic and shocks it into retaining strength/size.

that's really what I'm hoping for... with this DC training it increases intensity, decreases volume, and keeps me super motivated

I'm hoping that it helps me in my recovery from both a physical and mental stand point

no more of that pgh shit eh? I liked the DC training but i find it VERY hard to do correctly without a training partner that is doing the same thing as you. I really find the calf raise method f'ing killer in the stretch phase of it.

no more of that pgh shit eh? I liked the DC training but i find it VERY hard to do correctly without a training partner that is doing the same thing as you. I really find the calf raise method f'ing killer in the stretch phase of it.

I want to run the PCGH, but I have a fucking lump of the shit on my lower abs right now and it looks weird as hell, so for now, its a no go unless I can play around with the rest of it and get the concentration way higher so I'm only shooting like .3cc's

As far as the DC Training thing without a partner, it is hard but I generally always ride solo anyway, so its not that big of a deal for me.

Day 2

Barbell Curls 75/10-4-2, 20 second static
Hammer Curls 45/15 straight set, 60 second stretch
Calf Press 2 plates + 25/13, 10 (explosive positive, 5 second negative, 10 second stretch)
Seated Leg Curls 100/14-8-6
Leg Press 8 plates/8 widowmaker 4 plates + 25/20, 60 second stretch

*felt good although the energy was a little lower than expected
*have been waking up with some serious sweating going on in the middle of the night so that has disrupted my sleep
*like training under a new style during post cycle therapy (pct) so the decreased strength is not seen in the numbers
*must have been carrying more water weight than I had thought because I'm looking even leaner and dryer than a week ago and my weight is hovering in the high 220's down from the 231 it was at on the day of my last injection

Nice workout dude. Looks totally different than your cycle workouts of a few weeks ago. The stretch and long negs must be killer - I'll be interested to hear if you are as sore with this one as you were with the first. I tried the DC method for my forearms last week and they were screamin a few days later - still sore! Hahaha.
U still going to do cardio thru PCT? BTW - I got in some "clean up cardio" this am hauling shit to the curb for "bulky waste Pickup" hahaha - worked up a sweat between 6&7 am before i got to the gym!

Later man good luck w/ the PCT!

Nice workout dude. Looks totally different than your cycle workouts of a few weeks ago. The stretch and long negs must be killer - I'll be interested to hear if you are as sore with this one as you were with the first. I tried the DC method for my forearms last week and they were screamin a few days later - still sore! Hahaha.
U still going to do cardio thru PCT? BTW - I got in some "clean up cardio" this am hauling shit to the curb for "bulky waste Pickup" hahaha - worked up a sweat between 6&7 am before i got to the gym!

Later man good luck w/ the PCT!

its amazing how much effort gets put into doing shit around the house... I guess that's what has to be done though

Thanks for the encouragement.

Agreed.

November 6th - PCT Day 4

NO TRAINING

30 minutes on the Stationary Bike

*feeling way more lethargic than I would like, the only time I have any energy is when I'm at the gym... for the rest of the day I don't want to do shit or even move for that matter

Last edited:
o boy...PCT is a bitch

yeah, thats why i wanted to just run a low dose of test in between this and my next cycle... unfortunately I'm not old enough, nor am I a candidate for HRT so it just wouldn't work out well for me... probably cause more harm then good

Milk;

How long are you taking off between cycles? Any benefit to doing a cycle of creatine or no explode between test cycles? maybe the caffine & other stims would perk up the lethargy.

Good luck bro!

November 7th - PCT Day 5, DC Day 3

Day 3 - Day A

Incline DB Press 75's/9-3-3, 20 second static, 45 second extreme stretch
DB Shoulder Press 55's/8-4-3, 20 second static, 60 second extreme stretch
Dips bw/8-4-3, 20 second static, 60 second extreme stretch
Assisted Pull Ups -80/8-4-3, 20 second static
T-bar Rows 5.5 plates/12 (straight set), 60 second extreme stretch

*felt pretty good in the gym, DC is a real change for me as far as rep range, poundage, etc... but I like it a lot thus far

Milk;

How long are you taking off between cycles? Any benefit to doing a cycle of creatine or no explode between test cycles? maybe the caffine & other stims would perk up the lethargy.

Good luck bro!

next cycle is going to start mid January

generally the rule of thumb is time on + post cycle therapy (pct) = time off... with that being said I go with time on = time off with post cycle therapy (pct) being included in time off

I use creatine to help keep the strength a little bit and maybe add a couple pounds of water weight... I always use caffeine supplements before my workout, and I'm running a low dose of Clen right now... so that keeps me going, but no where near the same amount that 20x the normal amount of Test does

Test is a feel good drug, no questions asked... and with my Test non existent, and my LH and FSH being shot, I can't help but being tired... I'll work through it all though

Last edited:
NO TRAINING

30 minutes on the Stationary Bike

*feeling way more lethargic than I would like, the only time I have any energy is when I'm at the gym... for the rest of the day I don't want to do shit or even move for that matter

Dude I am the same f*cking way!

November 8th - PCT Day 6

NO TRAINING

did some "clean up cardio"

*very tired and sluggish today... did go out last night and had a couple more drinks than I would have liked, but I needed it

*on another side note, Clomid plays games with my emotions... picked up a birthday card for my girlfriend, started to read it and literally cried in the middle of the grocery store... it makes me feel like such a god damn pussy

o u puss you.

It's strange that i've never had this problem on clomid. I presume you are using a liquid? how much are you taking right now?

o u puss you.

It's strange that i've never had this problem on clomid. I presume you are using a liquid? how much are you taking right now?

its actually pill form, left over from my last cycle, but I also have a bunch more powder ready to be made liquid

100mg/day right now, soon to be taken down to 50mg/day for the remainder of PCT

I thought about this last night.

You are taking nolva and the aifm, right? Maybe you are reducing estrogen levels too much?

I thought about this last night.

You are taking nolva and the aifm, right? Maybe you are reducing estrogen levels too much?

I was thinking this could be an issue as well... but I have only been using 1 pump everyday and I have actually skipped a couple days as well, so its more like EOD

it is something I might look into soon if I don't feel like post cycle therapy (pct) is going according to plan

Back