My afghanistan cycle

Good idea but I`m taking 2 shakes a day on top of my meal plan so I want to add more food other than a shake.I thought about meal replacement shakes but not sure I think I will try more food first. Thanks brotha.

Only reason I brought those up is you said getting extra solid food was tough. I agree solid food meals are always better and if possible the best way to go. But get it in how ever you can, ya know? Hell even protein bars is better than nothing.

Only reason I brought those up is you said getting extra solid food was tough. I agree solid food meals are always better and if possible the best way to go. But get it in how ever you can, ya know? Hell even protein bars is better than nothing.

Hey Bro sorry don`t take it wrong sorry it sounds I did not took your advice by the way I did went and get some Protein for the afetrnoon other than my mass gainer. Always thank you for the good advices my man

Hey Bro sorry don`t take it wrong sorry it sounds I did not took your advice by the way I did went and get some Protein for the afetrnoon other than my mass gainer. Always thank you for the good advices my man

Its all good!

Today was a day off for me, pin(8) in the morning. Just did some PT with my troops some push ups,sit ups etc. All good went to the PX and get some protein and more tuna and protein bar to increase my cal and protein intake. Good so far feeling well no sides to report just a lit bit of acne on my face and shoulders. Next day will work out my bi`s and tri`s planing on supersets and short rest between sets. This is week 4 and waiting to get more gains on the next weeks.

Today was a day off for me, pin(8) in the morning. Just did some PT with my troops some push ups,sit ups etc. All good went to the PX and get some protein and more tuna and protein bar to increase my cal and protein intake. Good so far feeling well no sides to report just a lit bit of acne on my face and shoulders. Next day will work out my bi`s and tri`s planing on supersets and short rest between sets. This is week 4 and waiting to get more gains on the next weeks.

It'll be hitting u hard soon bro. Supersets are amazing for forced muscle growth along with 60-90 sec rest breaks. Acne is a bitch I usually get it on my shoulders and upper chest but nothing extreme

It'll be hitting u hard soon bro. Supersets are amazing for forced muscle growth along with 60-90 sec rest breaks. Acne is a bitch I usually get it on my shoulders and upper chest but nothing extreme

It`s not too serious right now and hope doens`t get any worst yo. I hate that shit specially on my face. But got to deal with it know....:wallbash:

It`s not too serious right now and hope doens`t get any worst yo. I hate that shit specially on my face. But got to deal with it know....:wallbash:

I got it all over my damn back and shoulders but none on the face thank goodness!

Pikiki, try sleeping with a clean towel on your pillow every night if you can. Should help a lot. You can also try baking soda on your face a couple times a week... after a shower take about a tea spoon amount of baking soda, add a couple drops of water to it, mix it into a paste, and TAP onto your skin, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then rinse off, should help a lot.

Pikiki, try sleeping with a clean towel on your pillow every night if you can. Should help a lot. You can also try baking soda on your face a couple times a week... after a shower take about a tea spoon amount of baking soda, add a couple drops of water to it, mix it into a paste, and TAP onto your skin, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then rinse off, should help a lot.

Thnx brotha, I will look at the PX here for some of that. Don`t want to look like a teenager again,lol

lol! man i woke up this morning with a fucking crater right on the side of my neck. i don't usually get bad acne on cyle but i got 1 big red one that i'm trying hard not to mess with!

lol! man i woke up this morning with a fucking crater right on the side of my neck. i don't usually get bad acne on cyle but i got 1 big red one that i'm trying hard not to mess with!

Feel you Dark I hate it man, I`m not longer a young wolf anymore to deal with this volcanos,lol

Did the giant volcano eat your face yet?? I find it quite nice that I am not the only one having to suffer from acne now LOL:molepoke:

Did the giant volcano eat your face yet?? I find it quite nice that I am not the only one having to suffer from acne now LOL:molepoke:

lol, Bro I pop it this morning and got one in my nose too, WTF!!! Yeah it`s true We both in the same boat...

Yeah i havent been realy getting oily skin yet myself but i always feel like i can pull oil of my hair when i wake up. But just get some acne gear and try to maintain that shit

Yeah i havent been realy getting oily skin yet myself but i always feel like i can pull oil of my hair when i wake up. But just get some acne gear and try to maintain that shit

Yeah man I gona get something next day don`t want to look like my teenager son,lol. The oily skin, my forehead is like sweat all the time.

Arms day:
warm up with some crazy shit my CPT wants to do today with 45,35,25 lbs plate 10,15,20 reps
preacher (15x80)(10x80)x2(9x80)
hammers (15x30)x3
skullcruchers W/U (20x60) (15x80)x3
reverse grip triceps pull downs (15x30)(15x40)(15x50) super set with one arm cable curls (10x20)x3
pull downs(drop downs) 4,6,8,10,12,15 reps from 80,70,60,50,40,30 lbs in that order
Was smoking, pumped like a beast, agression in the gym has increase very well. I got a question for you guys. HOW THE FUCK I`m feeling stronger more muscular but not gaining any weight? If it`s possible that I`m burning fat and thats Why I don`t see any gain on weight?? Cause my belly looks to start going down lit bit, but I just increase protein and cals this week so hopefully see a diffrence next week or so.

Back