National level Superheavyweight answers questions about doses.

Silly question, but what is your protocol on blood donation? RBC count and hemocrit can be a concern during lighter cycles. With heavier cycles I would think it would be something you'd have to take care of every few weeks.

Great thread, thanks for sharing man!

(Rough estimate) what's the lowest you think you could run test at to maintain (or keep 90%ish). For example, I heard from a personal friend of Lobliner that he cruises at 250/wk and can maintain there, do you think that would be possible as a SuperHW?

How do you find the sides in general at the higher dosages, compared to lower? I noticed you already answered for hair loss, but what about anxiety/sleep/sweats/acne etc?
I think I could maintain on 500mg test and that's exactly what I do for a month at a time. I've found that if I take over 4 grams, I get sick. Lately I've been at 2.5g and getting great results. I sweat real bad when I get hot, which is usually at night, but I'm not one of those guys who sweat profusely all the time. I don;'t have any acne probs, and no anxiety to speak of. When I'm prepping for a contest at 3 weeks out, I start feeling shitty. Just overall state of being isn't good. It's one of the reasons a lot of guys take amphetamines and narcotics. As far a hair, it's grown back a lot in the last 3 months after stopping mast. Thanks for all the cool questions.
Great post!
Why thankyou.

Silly question, but what is your protocol on blood donation? RBC count and hemocrit can be a concern during lighter cycles. With heavier cycles I would think it would be something you'd have to take care of every few weeks.

I don't give blood. Except maybe if I get a bad shot and its shoots out everywhere.

Oh, lastly, as far as sides, I do have anger issues with my girlfriend and sometimes I can lose it. Unfortunately I put holes in my walls a lot, which I'm quite ashamed of. At the time I figure it's better then punching her.

Last edited:
What do you think of peptides for stimulating your own bodys GH?
I used them off abd on for a year because I was sponsored by a major peptide company. Of which I used lr3 igf the most. Honestly, I just don't if I gained anything or not from it. I tried the cjc ghrp combo and it seemed to make you feel pumped and put on some water weight, but I also don't know if It did anything.. To this day I use ghrp6 when I'm not hungry or sic just to stimulate my appetite. With the peps, you need constantly be pinning all day long, and that's just a pain in the ass. I actually like creatine way better for gains over peps.
Pinnhead, What age were you when you first started using gear?
I did a 2 month cycle when I was 19 and went from 200-225. I didn;'t do my 2nd cycle til was maybe 28, when I was about 260natural at 22% bf maybe.

I've never given blood either on cycle. Do you do something else to deal with high RBC count, or is it even a concern?

Never been told it was a problem.

Tempe sure does have some great 'scenery':)
You seem to employ a higher volume style training. What's your body type? Ecto meso ect?... How often do you run into overtraining? I find when I'm not growing, the two answers are almost always I'm not eating enough or I'm overtraing, or some combo of the two...

PinnHead what is your opinion on frontloading to get things going a bit quicker? Lets take EQ for example. It takes ages to kick in. If you do front load, how do you do it?

Tempe sure does have some great 'scenery':)
You seem to employ a higher volume style training. What's your body type? Ecto meso ect?... How often do you run into overtraining? I find when I'm not growing, the two answers are almost always I'm not eating enough or I'm overtraing, or some combo of the two...
I know I'm overtraining if I get hurt. I do like lots of volume, as I feel it's best for both taller guys and older ones too.

PinnHead what is your opinion on frontloading to get things going a bit quicker? Lets take EQ for example. It takes ages to kick in. If you do front load, how do you do it?
I totally disagree. When you put eq in to your muscle, do you think it just sits there? No it gets in your blood and starts working. Same with test, the day you shoot any kind of test, it will start working..Enanthate has a longer half life, but it still starts doing its job from day 1.
PinnHead, how tall are you?
I'm 6'3

I know I'm overtraining if I get hurt. I do like lots of volume, as I feel it's best for both taller guys and older ones too.

I totally disagree. When you put eq in to your muscle, do you think it just sits there? No it gets in your blood and starts working. Same with test, the day you shoot any kind of test, it will start working..Enanthate has a longer half life, but it still starts doing its job from day 1.
I'm 6'3

See bold above: Exactly. This is a common misconception all over the Net. They think EQ takes weeks to "kick in" just because it stays active for a long time. In reality, maximum blood levels are achieved within 72 hours post-inject. Of course, blood levels will continue to build as subsequent injections are administered, but it will not take longer than 3 days for any inject to reach maximal concentrations in the bloodstream.

Ok so I have a question for you man. I would like to compete at some what of a high level some day. Realistically the highest level that I can achieve. I have done a cycle before and am in the middle of a testosterone cycle dosed at 850 mgs a week. And I had done about 6 pro hormone cycles in the past each one using at least 3 pro hormones in every cycle. And it was strong pro hormones like super drol , dmz ,tren, ect... so my question is should I just be jumping into heavy cycles to get the big gains or do I need to ease myself into it more. Because I am starting to realize in order to get the gains I want I am going to have to be using a lot of gear. I know this is a question based on each individual but realistically would it be stupid for me to run a cycle that involved a couple grams of steroids at this point or should I work my way up to it more? The way im looking at it is I want to be big enough to compete and I eventually will have to take a lot of gear so why not start now?

Do you think insulin can be used without HGH or peptides without getting fat?

I wouldn't suggest using slin without gh, but I'm sure you can use it without getting fat. It would be important that you keep an eye on your carbs and fats and not go overboard. Again, I don't think slin has much use until you reach a very high level of development

This one might be a little weird, but do you ever have issues with intestinal gas or bowel movements? If so, what do you do to combat those issues?

Back