New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

How's that Winstrol (winny) feeling???

i really like the Winstrol (winny) alot, its definitely giving me a slightly harder look...

I've actually gained about a pound back, while still shedding the bf, so I think its definitely giving me what I'm asking for. As for what it's doing to my insides, I don't have a clue, but I am trying to fight that off with big doses of Milk Thistle and over a gallon of water ED.

i really like the Winstrol (winny) alot, its definitely giving me a slightly harder look...

I've actually gained about a pound back, while still shedding the bf, so I think its definitely giving me what I'm asking for. As for what it's doing to my insides, I don't have a clue, but I am trying to fight that off with big doses of Milk Thistle and over a gallon of water ED.

Scow- Couldn't agree more - i really liked Winstrol (winny) but it's supposed to be hell on the liver - no drinking with that! i also tried Liv5.2 - you might check it out with the milk thistle - after all April is be good to your liver month...Hahahaha I really liked that hard muscle look too - now 2 weeks after it's diminishing but I think I've still kept my gains.

Watch out for that Staff party dude stay away from the margaritas! ole!

Keep on keepin on!

Day 95

NO CARDIO

NO TRAINING

Had baseball ALL day (we won both games 4-1 and 4-3, and if we didn't have a stiff wind blowing in, I would have hit a homerun).

The eating was all fucked up today as well, I'm really not happy about it one bit, but I'll be back on track for the rest of the day and tomorrow it will be back to the hard dieting again.

Training tomorrow will be Chest and Tris because I don't want to be training Tris the day before Chest like I would have if I took today off and trained Bi's/Tri's tomorrow.

300mg Sustanon (sust) injected into my left quad... went really well

Last edited:
Day 96

NO CARDIO

Chest

Smith Machine Flat Bench 225/15, 275/8, 295/6, 315/5 drop to 225/12
DB Incline Press 100's/8, 100's/7, 100's/6
Cable Cross Overs 100's/10,10,12
Smith Machine Incline Press 205/5, 205/5

Intramural Softball game

kcals: 2175
fat: 65 grams (27%)
carbs: 47 grams (9%)
protein: 342 grams (64%)

*woke up at 1pm... didn't do much of anything all day except for work on a paper and do some reading, hence the lower calories, etc...

Last edited:
Day 97

40 minutes of Cardio on the Stationary Bike (11.5 miles on resistance 6)

going to be going as keto as possible for the next few weeks and see how it goes for me... its going to be 3 days keto, 1 day low carb (~125 grams a day)... my biggest carb source is going to be my protein shakes (15 grams of carbs per 50 grams of protein) and peanut butter (3 grams per TBSP)... but I'm going to try and keep the calories right about the same (3,200-3,400 ed)

Legs

Zercher Squats 135/12, 185/10, 225/8, 255/6, 275/6-3
One Leg Nautilus Leg Press 240/12, 280/10, 320/8-4
Leg Extensions 230/15, 260/12, 290/9-4
Leg Curls 200/12, 210/10, 210/10

*incorporated the Zercher Squat and the rest/pause principle thanks to ManOfMuscle and I like them both ALOT

kcals: 3204
fat: 106 grams (30%)
carbs: 58 grams (7%)
protein: 492 grams (62%)

Last edited:
NO CARDIO

NO TRAINING

Had baseball ALL day (we won both games 4-1 and 4-3, and if we didn't have a stiff wind blowing in, I would have hit a homerun).

The eating was all fucked up today as well, I'm really not happy about it one bit, but I'll be back on track for the rest of the day and tomorrow it will be back to the hard dieting again.

Training tomorrow will be Chest and Tris because I don't want to be training Tris the day before Chest like I would have if I took today off and trained Bi's/Tri's tomorrow.

300mg Sustanon (sust) injected into my left quad... went really well

So how do you think this cycle has affected your ball playing??? More power, more explosiveness, speed, better bat/hand speed, same/nothing, etc.. I heard Winstrol (winny) is great for some of the above. Just curious... because I know sometimes the bodybuilder style of lifting doesn't end up doing alot for some athletes.

when i lift, my softball skills go down. When i quit lifting and drink heavily, my softball skills are unmatched.

Regarding keto diet...will you be using bcaa's, creatine, and taurine? If not, I'd highly recommend and maybe at beta-alaline. And i mean high does this shit.

So how do you think this cycle has affected your ball playing??? More power, more explosiveness, speed, better bat/hand speed, same/nothing, etc.. I heard Winstrol (winny) is great for some of the above. Just curious... because I know sometimes the bodybuilder style of lifting doesn't end up doing alot for some athletes.

As far throwing and my speed... they have both decreased due to less flexibility and more weight being on my frame

My power with regard to hitting has always been good, but being on the gear definitely allows for more bat speed and less worries about not hitting the ball hard.

Have you experienced acne from running Winstrol, because I seems to be breaking out worse than ever before.

when i lift, my softball skills go down. When i quit lifting and drink heavily, my softball skills are unmatched.

Regarding keto diet...will you be using bcaa's, creatine, and taurine? If not, I'd highly recommend and maybe at beta-alaline. And i mean high does this shit.

lol at the first comment, the old men in the bar leagues are always great softball players... I still play pretty competitive hardball though, so lifting helps me out a bunch

as far as the keto diet goes, I am kinda relying on the steroids to keep my strength and stamina up... I always use taurine and taking in a 3, 50 gram whey shakes a day, I thought my AA's would be fine... tell me if you think differently though, because I'm always willing to try something new for better results

Day 98

weighed 243.5 this morning

40 minutes of Cardio on the Stationary Bike (11.5 miles at a 6 resistance)

300mg Sustanon (sust) split into 2 injections (.6cc each) into both biceps... wanted to try out a new spot now that I'm going to be injecting ED in 3 days from now

Shoulders

DB Press 90's/8,7,6
Side Raises 45's/12, 50's/12, 55's/10
Nautilus Machine Press 240/12, 250/11, 260/9
One Arm Cable Front Raises 60/12,12,12
superset w/
Smith Machine Shrugs 185/20, 235/20, 285/12
Upright Rows 145/10 (had to stop because my biceps hurt too much)

*feel like shit, I know I'm coming down with something AGAIN and I'm really pissed about it... I think I'm going to just have to fight through it

kcals: 2811
fat: 109 grams (35%)
carbs: 74 grams (11%)
protein: 379 grams (54%)

*had a really shitty day full of class, school work, and work... so I couldn't keep the nutrition, etc exactly how I wanted it to be

Last edited:
yeh, i guess you're right...the gear should maintain all muscle and keep strength levels up. Let me know how it works out. What's the BW now and how much fast lost thus far?

yeh, i guess you're right...the gear should maintain all muscle and keep strength levels up. Let me know how it works out. What's the BW now and how much fast lost thus far?

the bw is now 243.5, so I'm down a full 6lbs in 3 weeks... and ALL of it has been fat

there is a significant difference in my definition, etc

Nice work, keep doing what's been working then. I'm interested to hear how much difference the Winstrol (winny) makes.

As far throwing and my speed... they have both decreased due to less flexibility and more weight being on my frame

My power with regard to hitting has always been good, but being on the gear definitely allows for more bat speed and less worries about not hitting the ball hard.

Have you experienced acne from running Winstrol, because I seems to be breaking out worse than ever before.

Ya, I hear ya... I have to constantly throw in stretching, plyometrics, and isometrics to keep me quick and flexible.

Winny ance... must be your DHT levels, they (dht's) do it to me as well bro... and the acne seems to be worse then test acne and usually sticks around a little longer to. sucks.

Winny ance... must be your DHT levels, they (dht's) do it to me as well bro... and the acne seems to be worse then test acne and usually sticks around a little longer to. sucks.

sucks alot man, I get very little acne from Test but it looks like I'm not going to be so lucky with Winny... oh well I guess

Day 99 and 100

didn't train or do any cardio these last 2 days

had an insane amount of work to do (2 quizzes, a Spanish composition, 2 tests and a 7 page paper)... life really sucked

everything got thrown off, but I did help the owner of the bar I work at take down the winter enclosure for 2 hours so I built up a little bit of a sweat doing that...

the diet has been so so, a few too many carbs and it's amazing how easy of a source of calories they are when you're on the run

Day 101

25 mcg T3

Chest

Flat Bench 225/12, 255/10, 275/8-4-2
Incline Smith Machine 225/10, 235/8, 235/7
Flat Bench Flyes 50's/12, 50's/12, 60's/10, 60's/10
Cable Cross Overs 100/11, 100/10, 100/10

*woke up this morning, skipped class and went to do Chest... it just felt like a Chest day, so I went with it... my biceps were still kinda sore from the injections, so I figured I'd be better off doing something else

Hey Milk-man;

It's lookin good - glad to hear you've lost 6 lbs of fat - that must feel pretty good - I am sure the Winstrol (winny) will help with the cut - has the acne quieted down? I didn't have much of that when I tried oral Winstrol (winny). I did read that you should take some milk thistle for your liver with the Winstrol (winny) - it's pretty cheap - seems worth it. Good luck bro!
BTW what size pin did you use for the bi's? length? What the size of your guns atm?

Day 102 and 103

had baseball all day both days

It was hard to eat right as I'm sure you can understand, but I packed up a shit load of tuna and shakes and went to town there... I obviously didn't count anything, but I would say that I took in 300-350 grams of protein and 200-250 grams of carbs everyday... not Keto, but I kept in line for the most part.

Day 102: Back

Lat Pull Down 200/3x12
Lying T-Bar Rows 115/3x12
Supinated Lat Pull Down 160/12, 170/2x10
One Arm Rows 100/3x12
superset w/
Special Lat Pull Down Exercise 130/3x8

*The workout is with a long chain and two single handles, I attach the handles to the chain and the chain to the stack, put my ass on the ground and my feet on the seat. The motion is a full extension followed by a pull towards my stomach. I feel like it really works my lower Lat area.
* I was soo tired from being in the sun all day, I'm really surprised I made it to the gym.

Day 103: NO TRAINING

25mcg of T3 each day

Last edited:
Back