New UniVet mexico

univet

prodr77 said:
yo whats up kid I had a bad bottle of univet got any tips on spotting fakes
I havent had any bad bots of univet yet they have all been pretty good. Been on the eth 250 for 3weeks already seeing good results.

You guys dont know how happy I am to hear goo things about univet. I just got some t-400, bold300, and sus250. The eq looks good in color but all 3 the consistency is very thin and the sus and t-400 are almost clear in color. But if you guys have had good results then who am I to argue. I'm glad these boards are around so we can all compare notes. heres my pics.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0109.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0108.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/sirliftalot/100_0107.jpg

lexeune said:
ricky425 said:
You guys dont know how happy I am to hear goo things about univet. I just got some t-400, bold300, and sus250. The eq looks good in color but all 3 the consistency is very thin and the sus and t-400 are almost clear in color.

Color of oil doen't mean nothing, with testo lbs like to use iso of oil, to make injection more smooth, and some times add some disolvant (not toxic)

so prstnjack have post a lab-test, euroking think nothing bad...
your stuff look good (i have to say despite i don't like and never use vet-brand from anywhere, but it is true thay look good!!!!)

So cycle, stack, and gain! be quite! :druggie:
To good hear bro thanks for the input. I wonder why they all dont use oil that doesnt hurt?

lexeune said:
ricky425 said:
You guys dont know how happy I am to hear goo things about univet. I just got some t-400, bold300, and sus250. The eq looks good in color but all 3 the consistency is very thin and the sus and t-400 are almost clear in color.

Color of oil doen't mean nothing, with testo lbs like to use iso of oil, to make injection more smooth, and some times add some disolvant (not toxic)

so prstnjack have post a lab-test, euroking think nothing bad...
your stuff look good (i have to say despite i don't like and never use vet-brand from anywhere, but it is true thay look good!!!!)

So cycle, stack, and gain! be quite! :druggie:
I'm taking 60mg d-bol ED + 1300 mg Test+ 600 mg EQ every week. It should not take long to know whether or not the stuff is real. My dad is older and not in good health and his doctor was charging him $75 per shot for test each week. So I broke down and told him I was taking some stuff (I'm pretty sure he wasnt shocked to hear this) anyway I told him I could get the whol bottle for that price so I have been giving him the shots each week and I asked him today if he was sore and he said he has never been so sore. So I dont know. I guess its good stuff which is good to hear cuz "my guy" is a TOP NOTCH bro.

lexeune said:
the cost...
Simply taht for reason bro...
for tren or deca a simple oil of soy, or arachive it's sufffisent because EO don't change nothing in these case.
but with testo it's well known.
so BD AXIO an many other do the same, don't mind.
when it hurt, think:"no pain no gain"!!! :)

stan hurts it's true...
Sounds like you really know your stuff. Judging by your picture you doing very well bro. Keep up the good work. What are your stats. Age, height, weight , age you know..

lexeune said:
35 year old,
183cm heigh
112 kg 11% body fat level

i've been one time champion junior of powerlift of french part of belgium in 1991

i stop body in 1994!
turn on body on 2002 i've been champion of powerlift of french part of belgium
in 2006

in Belgium strength-sport are not popular, not gain of money...
nothing, body is same in Belgium... if you are champion of belgium, you are nothing more than an other cityzen.

my brother is the champion of body in 1993 overall and he have been the eavy-weigth bodybuilder of 23 years in belgium at that time...

But the time pass, and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are used by anybody now, so a bodybuilder who have more than 100kg in contest is frequent now...

that a little bit of my story bro! :)
I will post some pictures of myself. Iwas once a champion powerlifter when i was about 17 years old. Now I try to be more nice looking for the ladies. Plus as you know, too many injuries with the heavy weights. I was natural powerlifting this summer and was very strong but sloppy build. Like 250 lbs big belly. I met my goals so I decided to get my stomach looking nice for the girls again. I will post some pics in the members section.

I am all for helping people out with info but there is way to much open talk about labs and other info that needs to stay private.Dont ruin a good thing.

IM ON MY 3RD WEEK OF TAKING THE UNIVET T400, 30 mg d-bal so far gains are decent a little more strenth and stamina. Ill post in another 2 weeks thats when if its gonna work ill notice the diff.

MINE ARE ALL LOT 210 FOR THE DECA AND THE T400 AND I DONT LIKE HOW THEY ARE VERY CLEAR IN COLOR. Its also not very oily. It shoots in easy. I shot the 1st shot of t400 in my thigh had to limp around for 2 days, next 2 shots in my shoulder and it was a little pain the next 2 days. So far im not impressed with this gear.

They are made with EO so that is why they are clear.It is real I have t level blood work to show that.Most all t-400 is going to hurt,t-250 is painless.

how was your results off it. So far my gains havent been crazy. im taking 2cct400 and 1cc deca 300 both univet. This is my 3rd cycle the last 2 i gained at least 25 after the 1st month.

My results are on par with any other gear I have used.You dont dont get your t levels in the 2000 plus range with junk stuff.Having said that high t levels are not the whole picture.I have found you really need a base of test and then some deca but to really push up the strength levels and size got to add some dbol.First off you have got to eat your ass off!No amount of gear will do anything with out that.You cant build something out of nothing.

My results are on par with any other gear I have used.You dont dont get your t levels in the 2000 plus range with junk stuff.Having said that high t levels are not the whole picture.I have found you really need a base of test and then some deca but to really push up the strength levels and size got to add some dbol.First off you have got to eat your ass off!No amount of gear will do anything with out that.You cant build something out of nothing.I will add you are not going to gain 20 plus pounds every cycle.If that was so we would all be 300 plus.Most guys get up to say 200 pounds but then drop back down to 170 after then go back on and back up.I am 41 and have been on for 11 years.I run small amounts most of the time ie 250t&100 to 150 deca week.Thats not alot but when I am getting ready for a meet I go up then back down to cruise.I am 5'11 and 230 around 10-11% bodyfat.My t levels stay in the 1000 range all the time.Long reply but I like the stuff myself.

Back