ordered from IP

Bimmer

well I wired funds to ip friday, package was sent out monday and I got it this wed. But heres the best part, my order was supposed to be the following:
140 Winstrol (winny), 135 halo, and 105 turinabol. I get 250 Winstrol (winny), 162, turinabol, and 135 halo. Im very pleased, Iv had his orals before with good results. :)

newgoal300 said:
you always seem to get a little extra, such a good guy, but i thought he only did that for me...LOL!

It must be a bitch counting out every tab, and imagine how many times they do it. He just says fuck it

I'm a believer his stuff is all horseshit. I'm in China, not far from the man. Last year he sent me a whole bunch of shit for FREE. Well FREE was about all it was worth.

brooklynheight said:
im interested in how the turnibol works out for u

well assuming its real, I was thinking of doing a small turinabol only cycle to see just what and how its effects are. Its been popping up alot lately but no one seems to have alot to say. Im hoping I can contribute some info on this. BUt unfortinatly it wont be for a while, as I have another cycle planned before that.

China_Wall said:
I'm a believer his stuff is all horseshit. I'm in China, not far from the man. Last year he sent me a whole bunch of shit for FREE. Well FREE was about all it was worth.

I wouldn't buy from him again just bc I have a great domestic source. Lately I have heard that his stuff is ok again. I recently used some deca that I got from him over a year ago, and was pleased with it. And he gave me a bunch of extra too. Despite this, the bad reports I have heard in the past will keep me away from him since I have an alternative source.

I'll say this though, he is great as far a customer service goes. And his turn around time to the States is good.

youre gonna need all those tabs for you to feel anything. his Tren Ace sucks butt also. he sent me 4 10ml bunk trens......fucker..i hope he gets a really big abscess from his own shit.

Back