Pinnacle Labs feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted the Lab several days ago.... Received a response stating they will contact me... Still nothing... Anybody know if this is the norm?,,,

Contacted the Lab several days ago.... Received a response stating they will contact me... Still nothing... Anybody know if this is the norm?,,,

Bro did you get contacted??? JB has been contacting people ALL weekend due to the HIGH volume of emails from being closed for a week!!! Normall they don't work weekends!!!

On the note of gear not being full 10ML!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! that is the first time I heard that! You sure you guys have REAL pinnacle gear? Every vial I have ever gotten from them gave me 10 full shots and some left over..... You should count again.

that's an interesting first post given all the drama that's going around.

just an observation.

I second that Hell Yeah!!!! Sure is weird to post on the first post something negative like that!!! I know they have been busy but I have heard from JB 2 times today and I know they answer emails in order so.......

Thinking maybe you had bad info bud, why don't you email me. I'd hate for you to be at a fake pinn site.

Best service hands down till now. There stuff is great and I love it! I am sure all will be back to normal soon.

Best service hands down till now. There stuff is great and I love it! I am sure all will be back to normal soon.

Much respect for you Moppy! I will be back in about a week or so while I get set back up in the big apple. Damn NY ny pizza, peter lugars. I am definitely going to be bulking soon ;)

I am also having some problems with pinn as well..haven't heard from JB, and I paid for my.products on the 28th of August. I'm not in any way bashing pinnacle, they have provided me with the best service time after time again up until.now. hopefully they are just busy and haven't got back to me yet.

Ive heard nothing but great things about pinn from the lurking around ive done on this site. I see they resolve MOST of the issues people on here have with them. Im convinced and they got my buisness, hopefully real soon.

I always leave a bit of air in there, always get the last drop from the syringe. Before that, you'l always get an extra .2 or so and it ads up.

Mine were 10ml exactly. I use the air bubble technique also. If you include a .1 mil air bubble that makes up for the .1 mil that usually gets left in the tip of the syringe after each injection. Plus it helps pack the medicine in the muscle so you get less leakage when the needle is withdrawn. You know your doing it right if you hear a little pisssst of air at the end.

Well enough of us have had time to get with Pac-Man and try his new line with his new raws.

So tell me fellas, was it worth pac-man doubling his costs on raws to bring this new pure product to us? Want peoples thoughts because I know pac-man is griping about the huge cost of the new raws but fact is the new raws kick everything elses ass out there in the UGL scene, so tell the man if it is worth it or not!

i as well as many others im affiliated with see, feel, and love the diffrence....new raws = liquid gold i dont know of a better ugl but i do miss my omnas not gonna lie lol

Mine were 10ml exactly. I use the air bubble technique also. If you include a .1 mil air bubble that makes up for the .1 mil that usually gets left in the tip of the syringe after each injection. Plus it helps pack the medicine in the muscle so you get less leakage when the needle is withdrawn. You know your doing it right if you hear a little pisssst of air at the end.

Yeah, I am left to assume it was just overfilling or not accounting for syringe loss.

I am also having some problems with pinn as well..haven't heard from JB, and I paid for my.products on the 28th of August. I'm not in any way bashing pinnacle, they have provided me with the best service time after time again up until.now. hopefully they are just busy and haven't got back to me yet.

Dont worry about it bro. JB will get to you. I was in a similar situation with a very large order...JB is very backed up right now considering the circumstances (huge sale, extended holiday weekend and restocking break all one on top of the other) but when he did get back to me he assured me he shipped my order on Friday. I received the whole order this morning...things are getting back to normal. Just be patient and keep trying. Pinnacle will always do the right thing by its clients. you are in excellent hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back